Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) (4333 Views)

12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by yemisisi: 2:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Photos of Zahra Buhari, one of the daughters of General Muhammadu Buhari hit the Internet earlier today, Tuesday, January 13 and Twitter erupted as users identified her handle and started tweeting at her. She immediately became the talk of Twitter and emerged the top trend in Nigerian Twitter. These is one of the hilarious reactions that greeted the unveiling of her photos.
See the reaction (tweet) on my blog)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by deprince316: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Why is this pics not FP on NL, but the tweet responses are? SEUN do the needful, dont we deserve a cute First Family?
Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by hatux: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Yes! She's pretty' but why the hype... Cos she is the daughter of one ex-president... Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by Kizito2nv(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
labalaba tibitibi
Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by TunjiMsp: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pretty and well dressed
Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by major466(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
I just don't understand what's all the fuss about Buhari's daughter on Nairaland What will happen if you guys see my sister's pic?
Re: See Buhari's Daughter, Zahra's Pics That Got Everyone Talking (photo &tweet) by emmanuel596(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
If this sh-it makes fp 2 things will happen it's either am barned from NL for ever or I tell the mods my inner most mind

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities At The 2015 Met Gala / Abeg Which University Is This Where Female Students Dress Like This? / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.