Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? (29925 Views)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / 7 Ways To Protect Your Child From Sexual Abuse / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by vision2050: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
scissors will do the work. lolz
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by BlueMagic2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sorry but this is how i protect my family. You come around me & my family for some BS. cool

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Tomwizzy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Em u em u=
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by emmynent(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
simple kpakp kpakp of a plier!that barbed wire will give way
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Donbrig: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Under GEJ Govt, I think it is a good way to protect your home, due to high level of insecurity in the country. We won't need this kind of barb wire protection under APC Govt, because there will be maximum security in all the nukes and crannies in the country.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by notoriousbabe: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by timawoku(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
No be small something o
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Deapexboy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Video or idon'tblvit

this is in turn risking ur own life
anytin can apungrin

nigeria a funny act times..we do d right thing in a wrong way

nigerians we are only gud in bin jestersgrin
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by jnrbayano(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
An unsafe act.

The occupant can be electrocuted too.

An unsafe act presenting an unsafe condition

smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Orinameh2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
security of d year
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by allbright(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
This guy is on point, he should even put on top the window too since government has refused to provide security we will protect ourselves. We live in a country where the government no longer provide anything, the citizens provide virtully everything for themselves - electricity, water, housing, roads, security etc. Sometimes I wonder what the function of government is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by AriDsexy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Arysexy:
Just cut off d source of power supply and drag down d damn gauze.

Where will He see power to electrify d gauze

Ur monicker...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by ooshinibos: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
mokaflex:
Entered my colleague's compound, I was amazed when I saw this on his neighbor's widow. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I really need your views nairalanders What's our country tuning into? Why would anyone feel so insecure to use electric wire on his window?

because its likely GEJ till 2016 ..and this presido no sabi security for the nation
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
If i hear.
For 9ja if u no stand well they fit carry you go self

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Wuuworld(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Things like this are only found in a nation like Nigeria.....Insecurity in a magnified level.....the poor masses have turn to be the watchdog of their lives. While our security operatives serve only the few elites who desire only their selfish interest with d expenses of our mineral resources.....There is God in everything we are doing..
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by maclatunji: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is razor wire not an electric fence.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by anthoniaz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
mokaflex:
Entered my colleague's compound, I was amazed when I saw this on his neighbor's widow. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I really need your views nairalanders What's our country tuning into? Why would anyone feel so insecure to use electric wire on his window?
cheesy
It's necessary, especially in areas where you wake up to see that the net in your window has been tampered with and your phone and some other items have disappeared from your room.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Chazzyboy: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
mokaflex:
U staged this right? Hahahaha
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by blakky97(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
whirlwind7:
Unless it is actually electrified all the time, then it's not better than metal bars (protectors)

This can be easily removed with pliers or cutters.
they no even need ur window. long thing. them go drop ur door.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na wa wooh for our country.
Insecurity has reached this place
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by CzarChris(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
GEJ's fault. grin
E no give us security , I sleep with an eye n keep the other open ooo shocked
Must you guy corrupt every thread with your political propaganda? Some of us have real jobs and nairaland is our major source of winding down. Please stick to the political section and stop polluting other people's fun.

@Seun and NL mods, all these nonsense is thread derailment and I think these guys deserve a long ban till at least 2020. All these trash is making NL less interesting.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by ShakurM(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
CzarChris:
Must you guy corrupt every thread with your political propaganda? Some of us have real jobs and nairaland is our major source of winding down. Please stick to the political section and stop polluting other people's fun.

@Seun and NL mods, all these nonsense is thread derailment and I think these guys deserve a long ban till at least 2020. All these trash is making NL less interesting.
You seem stressed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by kccarew(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Professional baba(with a thick voice and a big smile)
whirlwind7:
Unless it is actually electrified all the time, then it's not better than metal bars (protectors)

grin
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by ShakurM(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
CzarChris:

You seem stressed undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Arysexy(m): 2:01am On Jan 15, 2015
AriDsexy:

Ur monicker...hmmm

U copied my moniker. Maka y.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by ares245(m): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2015
U make dis up to create a thread#
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by pamcode(m): 2:46am On Jan 15, 2015
whirlwind7:

Una don tey for this job o, i salute you bros more pliers and cutters to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Mutuwa(m): 5:11am On Jan 15, 2015
mokaflex:

Mayb en don see soo many terrible faces dt attempted to rob em.And besides the absence of a burglary bar makes escape easier in case of fire.
Re: Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
A plier will render that useless.

It will only deter the lazy opportunistic thief.

I would really love to do a moat filled with alligators. Just pull the drawbridge at night. Shikenah grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.