Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gidigames (created With Cocos2d For Android) Is Now OPEN SOURCE. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gidigames (created With Cocos2d For Android) Is Now OPEN SOURCE. (781 Views)

My New C# Open Source App Prevents Laptop Background Data Consumption On Windows / Cleandesktop Full Version Open Source Released / Real Wifi Hacking App For Android Is Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gidigames (created With Cocos2d For Android) Is Now OPEN SOURCE. by VidiCorp: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Hi All,

[img][/img]

A while ago, I created suite of board games with android theme using the Cocos2D for Android Game Engine. As part of my contribution to our developer ecosystem here in 9ja, I have made the Game source code (and image assets) open source. You can download the entire project and files from the link given below.

As a brief background, Cocos2D for Android is an android port of the famous Cocos2D game engine used to create notable games such as Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings etc. To aid the learning process, I have also written a series of tutorials to help beginner developer get started with Cocos2D for android. Links are also given below.

Source Code Download

[url]denvycom.com/blog/gidigames-android-game-is-going-open-source-happy-new-year/[/url]

Cocos2D Tutorials

http://denvycom.com/blog/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-build-your-first-slider-puzzle-game-in-cocos2d-for-android-part-1/
http://denvycom.com/blog/help-im-a-student-how-can-i-become-a-rockstar-programmer/

I am hoping the resources made available above will be useful to the aspiring android game developers in the house!
Happy New Year.

Vykthur
Lead Developer, Denvycom.
[url]denvycom.com/blog[/url]

(1) (Reply)

STATISTICS: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 FUN Game App Stats / Nvram / Who Can Help Me With This PC Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.