Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W (731 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (2) (3) (4)

One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W by chidiezeh(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Mr. Capable, Banky W got intimate with urban magazine, Blanck Magazine. The EME chief revealed he has been heartbroken so many times but identified it is important for him to continue growing.

“There are good and bad women in every corner of the globe. I’ve had similar experiences on both sides; I’ve had my heart broken and I’ve broken hearts,” he said.

“It’s important to constantly grow; to become bigger and better, to expand, and to broaden your horizons,” he added.

The R&BW singer concluded by saying he hopes to get married one day although he doesn’t know when “One day I’ll figure it out, settle down, and get married.

Until then, I guess I’m learning from all these experiences and trying to make myself a better man.” he concluded[color=#990000][/color]
Re: One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W by osamaBUSH(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Dey there,
Re: One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W by 2SWT(f): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
No let him wait till my child is ready to get married
Re: One Day I’ll Figure It Out And Get Married – Banky W by kazobaba007: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2015
even ur boi whizkid don get pikin!! grin

Denrele Looking Hot And Sexy In New Photo / Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys / U Have To Read This!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6