Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (42774 Views)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Haryorqunley(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Yes he is billionaire
Do you have a problem with that?
jesus was never a billonaire,what is that guy doing with 4 private jets?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by reginachus: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
I love you Papa.May God continue to uphold you.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by hectorswag(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by kuntash: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
11 People? This is a football team o!

open your eyes and count again pls... look well
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jingh(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Yes he is billionaire
Do you have a problem with that?
my post my business, do you Ve a problem with that
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by klevajey: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
fpt....Na so e suppose be
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by jingh(f): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Akon419:
so what is preventing your family from bin billionaire . Maybe they are dumb lazy,waiting for government for everything
when were you released from mental hospital ?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Wuuworld(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Op u supposed to tag it picture of Oyedepo and his village members...this population don pass family.......Winners chapel 1st eleven squad
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Ayyy(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
You shud title it 'Celebrity' not Religion
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Bonapart(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Please seun and entire mode team am no longer receiving emails of topics which made front page since yesterday. Am not happy about it at all please help by working on it
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by mtprofessor5(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Nobleval:

N here we go again
who said jesus wasnt rich?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by tellwisdom: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Sorry, what do i do with their pics?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by mtprofessor5(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
my post my business, do you Ve a problem with that

Nope
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Akon419(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Nobleval:
stoping quoting nonsense ; Jesus was rich, he becameth poor so that WE MAY BE RICH. Read your bible very well, .oh I have forgotten you are Arabic student. Bible is not Koran were you sing like song. we read bible with understanding .So poverty is a choice

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Kosigift(f): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Nobleval:
I pray God forgives him his numerous sins sad
And forgive u too my dear. Let him dat think he stands, take heed lest he falls...
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=28pt]The true face of christianity!

christians only know how to preach to others. But satan (whom dey call jesus/god) is a big deceiver and what they preach , they do not practice![/size]
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
smartshadow:
I just came across this lovely picture of Bishop David Oyedepo and his family
The two men at the extreme are his sons with their wives and children while his two daughters are the ones behind
Aren't they such a blessed family
Live long Papa

MAN WEY SABI! MAY MY FAMILY BE LIKE URS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Ojugunrege(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
malbro:
So wetin u wan make I do nw
Quote it, Report it, Like it or Share it....thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by fuelsaver: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
smartshadow:
I just came across this lovely picture of Bishop David Oyedepo and his family
The two men at the extreme are his sons with their wives and children while his two daughters are the ones behind
Aren't they such a blessed family
Live long Papa

Blessed family of God
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Jelo4kul(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2015
datguru:
You call this the ENTIRE family ? Something is missing. Only the wise will see and know
unmarried daughters
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2015
seedord247:
They are getting fat while the masses that produced the milk cant even taste it.
don't be pained by the prosperity of another man. Did anyone snatch the "milk" you produced?
When you produce your own milk, you will surely be fatten by it like a calf prepared to be slaughtered.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Jelo4kul(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Akon419:
so what is preventing your family from bin billionaire . Maybe they are dumb lazy,waiting for government for everything
Supported
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2015
mtprofessor5:

N here we go again
who said jesus wasnt rich?
was he?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by seedord247(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2015
krall:
don't be pained by the prosperity of another man. Did anyone snatch the "milk" you produced?
When you produce your own milk, you will surely be fatten by it like a calf prepared to be slaughtered.

Well i can see that aridity has been a part of you since childbiirth... Pele omo inu igo grin
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Freshtomato(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Nobleval:
I pray God forgives him his numerous sins sad
And may God forgive you for being this gullible undecided

@topic

Papa, I am proud to be one of your children. And I pray...... may you live long in good health,more grace and even more wealth to see your childrens children children.

#winnerandproud cool
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Kosigift:

And forgive u too my dear. Let him dat think he stands, take heed lest he falls...
here we go again...
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by vooks: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2015
This man has achieved more than most of you can ever do if you outlived Methuselah
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by Uch74(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015
seedord247:
They are getting fat while the masses that produced the milk cant even taste it.
how do you expect them to look? Lean? Too much inductrination dey worry u!
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family by tola9ja: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
BEST FAMILY PICS 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.