Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro (1077 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria / How Do You Prepare Semovita? / What Soup Can You Prepare With N1000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by MhizVee(f): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
How do i prepare it.Your comments are highly and hönourably welcomed
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by Redoil: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
How do i prepare it
teaching you how to prepare it online is not posible why not cover to my place for me to teach you properly dont worry i will supply the stuff needed.
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by MhizVee(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
teaching you how to prepare it online is not posible why not cover to my place for me to teach you properly dont worry i will supply the stuff needed.
ur place?That wnt b necessary'you can just tel me how to cook it
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Ingredients

Fresh vegetable leaves (spinach)
Stock fish head(medium sized)
Meat (PREFERABLY GOAT MEAT OR BEEF)
Small fresh tomatoes (4 to five balls)
Fresh pepper (as you want)
Onions 1 to 2 bulbs)
Ground Crayfish (about 1 cup)
Iru (locust bean) 2 to 3 teaspoon full
Dried fish
Palm oil (15cl)
Snails (washed with lemon juice/alum) optional
Smoked fish (1 medium sized) (Optional)
Seasoning cubes

Cut the Efo, blanch in hot boiling water and wash.
Blend the pepper, tomatoes, onion and crayfish.
Boil your meat and soak your dried and stock fish in hot water for easy washing and softening.
Wash your smoked fish.

Fry the pepper mixture in hot palm oil, add the locust beans.
Add the boiled meat (without the stock), smoked fish, dried fish and stock fish.
Leave to cook for 5-10 minutes.
Add seasoning cubes and salt to your taste. You can add little meat stock if you want. Leave to cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the blanched and washed Efo and leave to cook for 5minutes( vegetables shouldn't be cooked for long).

Serve with White rice, Eba, Semo, Amala, Pounded yam, Wheat or Tuwo.

1 Like

Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by MhizVee(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
kennygee:
Ingredients

Onions 1 to 2 bulbs)
Dried fish
Palm oil (15cl)
Seasoning cubes

Boil your meat and soak your dried and stock fish in hot water for easy washing and softening.
Wash your smoked fish.

Add the boiled meat (without the stock), smoked fish, dried fish and stock fish.
Add seasoning cubes and salt to your taste. You can add little meat stock if you want. Leave to cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the blanched and washed Efo and leave to cook for 5minutes( vegetables shouldn't be cooked for long).

thanx
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by jacabi(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Chai! kennygee, you dey make person salivate o.

1 Like

Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by Redoil: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
ur place?That wnt b necessary'you can just tel me how to cook it
AS a nation we have never achieve anything theoretically doing things practically will move us close to our european counterparts.
Come to my place for it is very safe. Dont wory if per chance i impreganted you i will not deny you.
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by Redoil: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2015
kennygee:
Ingredients

Onions 1 to 2 bulbs)
Dried fish
Palm oil (15cl)
Seasoning cubes

Wash your smoked fish.

how dare you replace palm oil with red oil? Take ur time. You wey you no sabi cook ewedu and omi obe soup
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by MhizVee(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
AS a nation we have never achieve anything theoretically doing things practically will move us close to our european counterparts.
Come to my place for it is very safe. Dont wory if per chance i impreganted you i will not deny you.
kennygee has explaínd it tö me
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by Redoil: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
kennygee has explaínd it tö me
that is good. But you can still come i promise you it will be memorable
Re: Î Nid An Advice On How Tö Prepare Eforiro by MhizVee(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
that is good. But you can still come i promise you it will be memorable

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Cake Bonus For Ibadan Residents / A Nairalander Garri Video Advert / Happy Palm Sunday & International Day Of Happiness- My Egusi Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.