Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) (51120 Views)

Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:

APC has done their worst
RIP nwanyi ibe m
lol @ ur comment. But the very act is barbaric. I'm sure the relatives of the victim will be looking for her without knowing that her lifeless body is some where in a canal. Evil shall slain the perpetrators of this act sad
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ovie56:
[size=18pt]Money is the root of all evils[/size]
Bros you are wrong, the love of money is the root of all evil!
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by anthoniaz(f): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
May God protect us.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Can't look.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
rallymento:
Just saw this body on my way to work, this incident must have happened late hours of yesterday. I believe the politicians are at it again. I don't want to say that runs girls are the most vulnerable ones, we are all at risk. Lets be careful and be vigilante. This incident happened at the lagoon around Alaska estate axis Lagos.
Rip to the dead

Did they chop off her hands too? I can't see them. The perpetrators will die a shameful death, more horrible than this type they meted to this poor girl. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by jaytee01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
embarassed very sad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Primitive nation! What a wicked act. sad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by rallymento(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Did they chop off her hands too? I can't see them. The perpetrators will die a shameful death, more horrible than this type they meted to this poor girl. cry cry cry cry
Her hands were tied to the back
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by rallymento(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:

APC has done their worst
RIP nwanyi ibe m
Any political party can do this nwannem nwanyi! There is no politician that is a saint wen it comes to ritual
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by nikky2much: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jeeeesu.... kiss :-I cover myself n family wit d blood of jesus, human being don become goat n cow 4 sacrifice 2 win election.....there's trouble in Babylon undecided
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
rallymento:

Her hands were tied to the back

How are you sure that is a girl? Could be a guy.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lilimax:
lol @ ur comment. But the very act is barbaric. I'm sure the relatives of the victim will be looking for her without knowing that her lifeless body is some where in a canal. Evil shall slain the perpetrators of this act sad

AMEN!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by happyzed0(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
See wat buhuri n his members ar doin just 2 win dis electn bt God strong pass dem
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by tinyanosa(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
May God save us from wicked and unreasonable men... We should be very careful, they are looking for whom to devour..
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by thewarrior72: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
jingh:
what is this one saying, are you a child of today, or that big head of yours don't know this must be politician work.
odegraphy leader of Mumu bandits
tongue tongue

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by 12ema: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
rallymento:
Just saw this body on my way to work, this incident must have happened late hours of yesterday. I believe the politicians are at it again. I don't want to say that runs girls are the most vulnerable ones, we are all at risk. Lets be careful and be vigilante. This incident happened at the lagoon around Alaska estate axis Lagos.
Rip to the dead

I am so glad i got the phuck out of this country. To make it worse, Nigerians are so used to it. It doesn't phase them anymore seeing dead bodies lying around. Jesus.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Any inadequate,phsycotic slowpoke who thinks or believes that killing or using human for ritual to get rich is deceiving themselves, only way to get rich is work or use your brain, like white people angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by xreal: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
lekinz:
Wetin person no go see for Nigeria during this election time...

Make Jah help us all

R.I.P cry cry cry

Btw .." Click like for Buhari and Share for GEJ "

o boy, see scores.

The likes have it.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by FATBAYO(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
DIS ALAKA ESTATE VIA FUNSHO WILLIAMS AVENEU.WAT A SURPRISE NO ONE SAW D CORPSE TILL AROUND 9:am dis mornng
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by FairDude(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyy. This is wickedness. God help us. Gals pleas be careful
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
JEHOVAH TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL IJN AMEN.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Weah96: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
JEHOVAH TAKE ABSOLUTE CONTROL IJN AMEN.

Take control of what, don't you see the headless woman lying in the ditch? Abi, na to make am search find her head?
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by lekinz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
xreal:

o boy, see scores.

The likes have it.

Exactly bro
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Jibwillz: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Y'all shud take a gud look @d pic.. Dtz no lady but a guy whose hands/legs was tied behind his back and his jean pulled 2 his ankle level b4 he was beheaded... He'z popularly known as "christmas",, and he'z among d hoodlums terrorising ebute metta west... His head was dumped on a road close 2 his base, same place we're dia gang leader(skippo) was murdered on 31st.... Get ur facts right b4 shoutin ritual and it has nufin 2do wit politics.... Rivalry Gangs @ war.... Not rituals nor politics....
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by lookmangiw(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jibwillz:
Y'all shud take a gud look @d pic.. Dtz no lady but a guy whose hands/legs was tied behind his back and his jean pulled 2 his ankle level b4 he was beheaded... He'z popularly known as "christmas",, and he'z among d hoodlums terrorising ebute metta west... His head was dumped on a road close 2 his base, same place we're dia gang leader(skippo) was murdered on 31st.... Get ur facts right b4 shoutin ritual and it has nufin 2do wit politics.... Rivalry Gangs @ war.... Not rituals nor politics....
I lived around Alaka estate, Iponri estate to be precised. I can't actually say what was the purpose of this killing but what I can say is that this thing is now happening periodically around that same axis, a lady was dumped almost at that same spot sometime around last year. I'm begging the authority to help us secure this area.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Austin234(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Perpetrators of this act wil not go scoth free. May God expose and disgrace them in Jesus name. Amen. RIP to d dead
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Jibwillz: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
lookmangiw:
I lived around Alaka estate, Iponri estate to be precised. I can't actually say what was the purpose of this killing but what I can say is that this thing is now happening periodically around that same axis, a lady was dumped almost at that same spot sometime around last year. I'm begging the authority to help us secure this area.
I stay around too and yes I was aware of dat... but what happend 2diz guy was used to count scores... And It was well deserved.. He cud av travelled as was instructed to,, buh he chose not 2 listen and even squandered d money given 2him as T-fare bk 2 ibadan wer he came 4m... He who kill by sword -- u knw d rest... Xctly was hapnd 2him
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Neplusultra(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wild wild west! undecided
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2015
PDP must have paid APC to do this. ( U knw killing is part. And parcel of buhari) vote him out km Feb 14th
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Weah96:

Take control of what, don't you see the headless woman lying in the ditch? Abi, na to make am search find her head?

prayed that such will not happen again.
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by ChristineC: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) by streetshuttle(m): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Election period. May GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY FROM RITUALISTS. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" / Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.