Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (34346 Views)

6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by ShakurM(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don screenshot the page! cool
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by bynat(f): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Confused
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gud to knw
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by naijaboiy: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nutase:

War against front page indiscipline (WAFPI).
undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by onihaxy: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
OkOk, nice points.

#side attraction#
Ever since 2006 that I have been visiting nairaland, I have been seeing threads, posts, comments and discussions about how bad "pre-marital sex". And yet, no one is talking about "pre-marital" spendings and investments. Is there nothing wrong with that also?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sophy rocks is that you.omg you so cute and adorable. Cute big eyes attractive smile and lovely hair cheesy

Yeah. thats me. smiley

Thanks. I'm surprised you are just seeing my pic for the 1st time.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok so I booked this space and then I discovered that I have nothing to contribute to this topic because it does not concern me undecided
deactivates unfollow button
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by peddyholly: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by naijaboiy: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
deactivates unfollow button
As in?
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by RAO1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na God, bro....
human beings are dynamic....

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

As in?
you cant unfollow this thread..
a must follow
grin
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
you cant unfollow this thread..
a must follow
grin
Lol...its actually a good thread...
But those points are not that important to me right now.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...its actually a good thread...
But those points are not that important to me right now.

in 6years to come..remember this thread cool
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bla bla bla bla bla bla....All I can advise is....; Marry your friend. That's all.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na only d last point make sense
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Yeah. thats me. smiley

Thanks. I'm surprised you are just seeing my pic for the 1st time.
I'm just seeing it for the first time o cheesy

I just said let me even click this woman's profile to see if she put any pinshore there. Abeg no waste your talent. Go for billboard modelling jare cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

Choose Character over Chemistry 

While chemistry and attraction are no doubt important, character precedes them both. A famous quote follows, “Chemistry ignites the fire, but character keeps it burning.” The idea of falling “in love” should never be the sole reason for marrying someone; it is very easy to confuse infatuation and lust for love.  The most important character traits to look for include humility, kindness, responsibility, & happiness.

Both are equally important, its marriage and not business partner, without chemistry then you can as well live as a friend.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm just seeing it for the first time o cheesy

I just said let me even click this woman's profile to see if she put any pinshore there. Abeg no waste your talent. Go for billboard modelling jare cheesy

grin grin

I have tried going for billboard modelling back in the days in Uni buh wasnt successful. Its all politics jare plus some dirty games under the sheets just like runway modelling.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by SAMBARRY: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

I have tried going for billboard modelling back in the days in Uni buh wasnt successful. Its all politics jare plus some dirty games under the sheets just like runway modelling.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by greennproud: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Will all these make the woman loyal? Cos it sounds like a moral angle to love. By the way, who is paying the bride price? grin cheesy shocked
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Wait a minute.
As far as premarital sex is concerned, I believe a man and woman have all the right to explore their sexuality as soon as they both agree to spend the rest of their lives together either by him putting a ring on her finger or making their relationship formal.

Whoever chooses to abstain until after the wedding ceremony may have regrets later on in life.

Shikena!

1.Define what you mean by ''explore their s''''uality'' (and if it means they try out other partners while waiting...problem dey!).

2.So what if they abstain till after the wedding day? Abi dem no fit learn anything after dem marry? Abi dem no hear of '' s''x manual''? Or is it married couples ONLY that have boudoir issues?
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by exebi: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
This point is WISE & TRUE - especially in Nigeria with many selfish parents, elders and friends pressurizing everyone to marry immediately. Indeed this point should be #1 not #7.

eleojo23:
7. Don't marry due to pressure.
There is a lot of pressure on young people to get married. These pressures can make someone marry a person who is not meant for him/her thereby marrying someone they don't really like and with whom they are not comfortable.

When issues arise, he/she will be saying within himself/herself 'if I had my way, I wouldn't have married you in the first place!.'

Don't allow people to push you into something that you'll later regret.
Because when the relationship begins to have problems, it is this same people who will begin to run their mouth and say things that will surprise you.
They'll say things like
''if you didn't really love him/her and you knew you wouldn't be able to live with him/her, why then did you marry him/her?"

That's why it's good to always take actions that you can be responsible for and not because people expect you to. This is because when things start going the way you did not expect, you begin to look for who to blame but alas, everyone denies responsibility. You finally end up blaming yourself for allowing others make your decisions for you.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

it's true sha.everything don turn sekzual exchange. But you can go through some modelling agencies na.those ones are decent and professional enough smiley
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Wonderful post. One of the best i have read on Nairaland. Too many people having s.ex and paying less attention to these critical issues.

This moniker sounds/seems so familiar. Where did we meet before pls?
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by SammieRexx(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
sexymoma:
Whats it about all these
7 things to do before marriage
6 ways to know if he is sexually active
9 ways to know if she s a wife material
8 ways to know if he s the right man for you..
How many ways Una wan pass... grin

E go get wan stage wey be say nairaland women go dey pray say " God give me Husband, Man na Man o"
Tru talk jaree..........everybody be forming relationship expert lyk say we no knw say we humans are unpredictable.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

1.Define what you mean by ''explore their s''''uality'' (and if it means they try out other partners while waiting...problem dey!).

2.So what if they abstain till after the wedding day? Abi dem no fit learn anything after dem marry? Abi dem no hear of '' s''x manual''? Or is it married couples ONLY that have boudoir issues?

Abeg don't misunderstand me o!
I did not say they should explore other people. I mean they should explore and discover themselves to see if they are actually compatible.
This depends on individuals as I only expressed my opinion.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's true sha.everything don turn sekzual exchange. But you can go through some modelling agencies na.those ones are decent and professional enough smiley

All of them don spoil finish o. You need to know the well connected peeps involved if not you will keep wasting your money registering. They only know how to collect your money. Man know man things. abeg i've given up. sad sad
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:

This moniker sounds/seems so familiar. Where did we meet before pls?

Only on Nairaland.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by naijaboiy: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

in 6years to come..remember this thread cool
Lool...bookmarked for future use wink
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by ifedun2: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
I agree totally on the last point.Lack of openness could be frustrating.Openness is very vital in a relationship.
Re: 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Only on Nairaland.

Yeah, but i cant really recall the exact thread we met and chatted together. Did you deactivate your moniker before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.