Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) (48057 Views)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by oyin01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ikare is a very peaceful town where people of different religion, tribes, occupations stay in peace. Yesterday over 3 banks were robbed these banks including First Bank. (the newly built structure,) keystone bank, eco bank and others were shaken. It was learnt that solders who were on guard at the enterance of the town went to Ado Ekiti to provide more security for Jonathan. It has been confirmed that about 40 people were wounded and about 20 dead already. May God rest the soul of the deprarted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by oyin01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
oyin01:
Ikare is a very peaceful town where people of different religion, tribes, occupations stay in peace. Yesterday over 3 banks were robbed these banks including First Bank...
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by debonairprinx(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is so unfortunate, may God console the bereaved.

11 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
So because of 1 person, 20 people have died. Diaris Gwordio!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by rolayemi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
oh! my God [b]oh! my God [/b]oh! my God

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by olu77(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Insecurity everywhere except in Aso rock and around corrupt rulers who don't care about the human resources of the country they are clamouring to rule

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by okpamson15(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Eyaaa see me see poor police man. Chai God in2 ur hand i commit our spirit. R.i.P

7 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by adanduka: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Real story indeed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
LIES FROM THE USSUAL APC SPELL-BOUND SUPPORTER.

THE SOLDIERS AT THE ENTRANCE ON THE HIGHWAY WERE NEVER WITHDRAWN BY ANYBODY. THEY WERE ON DUTY.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is pathetic how these political vultures attempt to profit from the loss and death of a fellow human being without compunction. It is distasteful, to say the least!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by oyin01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
masterpower:

THE SOLDIERS AT THE ENTRANCE ON THE HIGHWAY WERE NEVER WITHDRAWN BY ANYBODY. THEY WERE ON DUTY.
so how did they gain enterance into the city and out of the city... And im not sure there was any military intervention during the robbery attack. Get ur facts together and please this is Neither an apc or pdp affairs, If you see every man in Nigeria as your brother and every woman as your sister. Besides, at the end of the election, we will all still be Nigerians. Irrespective of our political parties and differences. God bless Nigeria.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Laird(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
IT IS PAINFUL. I HOPE THE POLICE FAMILIES GET FULL COMPENSATION

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by olapluto(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
JOoo na tan!

4 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Kiinetic(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oh Lord, have mercy! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
embarassed angry

[size=18pt]May the soul of the departed Police officers & other civilians Rest In Perfect Peace :[/size] cry cry cry

21 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Paradise163(f): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Cooladex(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by greatdeal1408: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is pretty bad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Politics
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by PerfumeRepublik: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Very unfortunate tale.
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by psychologist(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
those police men really looked helpless

rip to them....

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Opiosko: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
So sad embarassed .... But what robbers will go on such a killing spree? This does not look like an ordinary robbery at. RIP to the dead, may their families find the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is bad. This is real bad. sad

1 Like

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by fitzmayowa: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
This has been a happening over and over again, and I hope they put an end to it...Those saying soldiers were withdrawn from their location are spreading false lie...

Soldiers that went to ekiti were deployed from owena barracks, the soldiers on duty at the entrance should be held responsible, because they were never redeployed as stated by the OP...

RIP to the dead I hope this never happens again, because it has become a yearly rituals for this robbers...

7 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by vickylinco(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
masterpower:

must you politicize everything?

4 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by osjoshua(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
CHISOS...

I suspect Him....

3 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by holluwai(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
My hometown!!!! But why?
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
useless people
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by ogaofficer(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Because of jonathan so those soldierz were withdrawn ryt Indeed there is GOD

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Because of GEJ.

Chai there is .............

Wait a minute, does it mean that those soldiers were the only soldiers the state have.

The reason I am angry is because the said person those soldiers went to protect, will leave the party manifesto and start complaining about the opposition party.

He just turned the campaign to complaint ground.

I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.