Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,200 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise (544 Views)

Family Health Management / Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise by GeeeAdebiyi: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Family health insurance as trivial as it may sound is one thing I took seriously in the past one year. With health insurance believe me you will spend less on your family health and its going to really create extra moneys for you while you do your Family budget when you know your family's health is covered for the next year.
My boss once had an experience where he was meant to spend over 300k on Ear surgery for his son and it was covered for free because he was under a Family Plan. It was a eye opener for him
Or is it my regularly sick Father who keeps thanking me for the insurance plan I did for him that has reduced his spending in hospitals by over 90% in the past 3 months alone.
I Know of a Health insurance company that even gives free treatment to Pregnant women up until 8 weeks post natal, its just mind blowing.
Information is really power in this age we are in.
Re: Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise by Dejavue: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ OP, Pls I would like to know which HMO does give free treatment up to 8 weeks post natal.
Re: Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise by GeeeAdebiyi: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
GNI healthcare, you can also do your reseach though
Re: Have You Insured Your Family Health Wise by Dejavue: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is GNI an HMO?

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps On How To Save A Marriage In Crisis / Photo Of The Day / This Family Needs Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.