Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention (21303 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rapper 2shotz this morning settled with the police at Lamgbasa Police station, four days after calling them out on instagram for unlawfully detaining him overnight in a police cell over traffic violation His initial story which he shared on instagram here caught the attention of the Lagos Police Command who called him over to their office for redress. Below is what 2shotz wrote:

"
After the incident at lamgbasa police division Ajah, I was invited by police officer @aleeygiwa to the lagos state PRO of the Nigerian police command at Oduduwa Street, off Oduduwa crescent ikeja GRA yesterday...... I met with the most sane, well spoken, and understanding policemen and women... I was so shocked at how neat and organised a Nigerian police office could be... 

There i met the 1st in command KEN OKORO, the 2 IC ALIU GIWA, ASP matilda, and BALOGUN.. the former ADC to d police commissioner... These police officers were furious about the NEGATIVE images thier fellow policemen are painting to the police... And i was clearly shown (with all honesty) ALL and HOW theyve been trying and working to clean this image... NOW it is CLEAR that there are bad eggs amongst them... And the DPO of LAMGBASA police division Ajah was summoned and unfortunately he wasnt even aware of the incident on Saturday... And the policemen who caused all this have been summoned for identification and are going to face whatever punishment comes to them (ehich cannot be disclosed here)...... I'm happy at how i was treated at ikeja PRO division. And let me use this medium to pass their message to nigerians.... KNOW YOUR RIGHT. Both HUMAN and TRAFFIC laws.... DO NOT let an unlawful policeman ride you... And avoid breaking the law too.... IF any Nigerian should be or is harassed... Kindly take the complaints to THE OFFICE OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE COMMMAND.... PUBLIC RELATIONS DIVISION at ODUDUWA Street in ikeja GRA....... They are SANE and well organised and are ready to do whatever it takes to clear the image of the Nigerian police...... BLESSINGS TO US ALL..THANX

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-rapper-2shotz-settles-with.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Jackeeh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonsense!!! Celebrity tinz!! Why won't they call u for settlement!!! How many commoners(who are mostly their victims) have they called for settlement? Rubbish

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by james669: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
E good to be celebrity ooo

Money Laundering - Two Indian Firms Use Names of First Lady, Governors
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/2526-money-laundering-two-indian-firms-use-names-of-first-lady-governors

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
We don't know 2shotz over here in jupiter

7 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by thiefnubu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok

Summary of the story:

An expired celebrity has taken advantage of an unfortunate but common event, to get himself noticed embarassed Let him enjoy the cheap attention while it lasts undecided

Btw

When is the police going to apologize to other unpopular victims of police harassment and brutality?

Or is the protection of law only meant for celebrities? undecided

8 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
How much was involved in this settlement?

grin

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by takin35(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok I hear.
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by tundeayo2020: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
2shotz a fallen hero

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by DrMuzungu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Something stinks. I think I just farted.

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by mors(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by naturally: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Let him sue them if it was unlawful na. Shoooooo

Police is your friend!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by holatin(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
I will comment when I buy my car and got detained.

God Ow va about this year now

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by englishmart(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
your tenure is over. Maybe that's why the police didn't know you

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by aguizm(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op what's the need of this news.

Walks outer thread and heads back to the PDP presidential rally.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nutase: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
spartan50:
So wetin concern us na..
patrickdarlins:
na u sabi oo...op
itsik:
Well them try
maclatunji:
This is funny!
ceo4eva:

Alright
englishmart:
Good
holatin:
kl
takin35:
Ok I hear.
Tinubu:
Ok
james669:
E good to be celebr
aguizm post=29790047:
Op what's the need of this news.
Walks outer thread and heads back to the PDP presidential rally.
ity ooo
Money Laundering - Two Indian Firms Use Names of First Lady, Governors
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/2526-money-laundering-two-indian-firms-use-names-of-first-lady-governors

Same old culprits.
War Against Front Page Indiscipline (WAFPI)

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Prodeegee(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
.....And this is news?
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by ceo4eva: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
englishmart:
Good
Alright
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is funny!
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by santity100: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is good, if it were me or you, would they invite me over for explanation and investigation of the allegations

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by itsik(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well them try
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
na u sabi oo...op
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by spartan50(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
So wetin concern us na..
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by holatin(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nutase:

Same old culprits.
you this boy, find job ooooo because Seun no go give you salary for this sbann police wey you dey do.
my 1 pence

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by omoadeleye(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
k
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nutase: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
you this boy, find job ooooo because Seun no go give you salary for this sbann police wey you dey do.
my 1 pence
Mo tigbo
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by dmjinc(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by peteruuu(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin grin OMG !!!..this is just soooo

Never mind

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nutase:

Same old culprits.
SEUN DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN....

kikikikikikikikijijijikikikii
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by bameyi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Police are to protect and serve not only the rich and famous but the commoners to so 2short abi weytin be that name since you have link to the powerful then advocate for the common man on the street.
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by CaniiiceDim(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wow, It's great to be a celebrity, indeed.

This will help you all, my friends.
Pls read!

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS

Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean.
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley (Cilantro) is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

Save yourself from kidney related diseases today like;
*acidosis
*Acute renal failure (ARF)
*Albumin
*Analgesic nephropathy
*Anti phospholipid syndrome
*Dysuria (pain while urinating)
To Mention A Few.

Save yourself from huge hospital bills and key into this natural healing process.
Live healthy cos God loves you and He wants a healthy you in this year 2015.. AMEN!

Ok,
Dear Friends...

ARE YOU WRITING YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT
Or
Do You Know Anyone Who Is Writing His or Her Project On The Following Courses?

*Economics
*Accountancy
*Business Management
*Marketing
*Banking and Finance
*Business Administration
*Insurance and Actuaral science
And
Any other researcher from any discipline who is in need of PROFESSIONAL DATA ANALYSIS ?

Yes,
You can analyze your data
(both primary and Secondary data)
using any of the following Statistical softwares:

* Statistical package For Social Sciences (SPSS)
* E-views version 8
* Stata etc.

Whether you're running Analysis of variance (ANOVA) test,
Regression analysis (OLS or 2SLS),
Johanssen Co-integration test,
Unit Root test,
Forecasting,
Chi-square, etc.

Be rest assured of expert analysis and interpretation from a Masters Degree Holder and Professional in Data Analysis, who would do it for you for just a token.
Very negotiable!
You need a professional assistance to ensure that your research work meets up with international standards.

Call Mr Henry today on:
07037205932 or 07036415652

Mr Henry stays in OWERRI, IMO STATE,
so those living close by, have proximity advantage.
However,
No matter where you are in Nigeria,
You can still get the assistance from afar.
Distance is not a barrier.
Just call Mr. Henry on:
07037205932 or 07036415652

Please, spread the info for those who would be in great need of it.
God Bless You !!!
Re: 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention by lastpage: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
The message and importance, IMO, is the last parts:

1.) No your right and dont allow unscrupulous Policemen to push you around. DEMAND that they also obey the law!

2.) ALWAYS obey the law! Stay on the right side of the law, always. That way, is the only way you can enforce you fundamental rights enshrined in the law.

3.) There are still a "SCANTY FEW" SANE men/women still left in the Police.

4.) With the advent of Technology, No Crime is hidden anymore. "Record and Expose" is the new Mantra. Even in America, "Video Evidence" is very hard to dispute undecided undecided

Finally, POLICE is NOT my Friend, until they can prove so.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage / Vivian Lam Unveiled As Face Of Domak CEO In Abuja / Wale Gates Daughter's Zanku Legwork Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.