Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Kalabari People! - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kalabari People! (115311 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Rivers Wedding (opobo N Kalabari) / Kalabari Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
For those who may be interested in Kalabari History, I have put together a book the name of which is "The True Kalabari History: Kalabari Evolution Under The True Kalabari Monarchs: Kalabari Kninyanabo", and the online description can be found here: http://www.okumaye.com/books/societalstudies/The-True-Kalabari-History-Opubo-G-Benebo.php

Now available for purchase at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kalabari-History-Evolution-Under-Monarchs/dp/0988996073
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
The link is this: http://www.okumaye.com/books/societalstudies/The-True-Kalabari-History-Opubo-G-Benebo.php
the full-stop at the end of the previous post causes problem.
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2013
nayeb: The link is this: http://www.okumaye.com/books/societalstudies/The-True-Kalabari-History-Opubo-G-Benebo.php
the full-stop at the end of the previous post causes problem.

Opubo, you are intelligent and full of wisdom. I respect you also and was almost your student. But honestly, your work on KALABARI affairs need alot of amendment . You need to confer with BAKANA elements who are versed in KALABARI history AND CULTURE and also to confer with people from KE, KULA, MINAMA, SOKU and even BILLE to get concrete facts about KALABARI.. A minju bo te Iro bo ke isin beya..Minju bo te ye go ari Birin apu ma gote.. ANI ERESI I ' ll say WELDONE to your work.
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tom Alabaraba,

I chose not to respond to any of the history you have written here since 2009. Rather I chose to let the readers buy the book, read the book and decide for themselves the veracity of my development of the Kalabari history through their evolution from Mein Owei through Kalabari right up to the Iwoffe War, and then today. of course, my interest is not in the founding of the families of Kalabari but rather the evolution of Kalabari and therefore the ability of the every Kalabari person to consequentially truthfully ascertain the "Kalabariness" of the person.

For someone who has never read the book, you certainly have an opinion on the nature of the book, and the sources I have used. Now that is rather interesting.

This much is for certain though, the evolution of Kalabari will certainly resume as the bona fides Kalabari people begin to read the book more vastly, because ultimately each person will be able to self-assess the "Kalabariness", or if you prefer the Kalabari Ethnicity, of the person; and then perhaps the Kalabari peoples will then have some measure of peace, and tranquility.

That said , Good luck to you.

Regards,
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
nayeb: Tom Alabaraba,

I chose not to respond to any of the history you have written here since 2009. Rather I chose to let the readers buy the book, read the book and decide for themselves the veracity of my development of the Kalabari history through their evolution from Mein Owei through Kalabari right up to the Iwoffe War, and then today. of course, my interest is not in the founding of the families of Kalabari but rather the evolution of Kalabari and therefore the ability of the every Kalabari person to consequentially truthfully ascertain the "Kalabariness" of the person.

For someone who has never read the book, you certainly have an opinion on the nature of the book, and the sources I have used. Now that is rather interesting.

This much is for certain though, the evolution of Kalabari will certainly resume as the bona fides Kalabari people begin to read the book more vastly, because ultimately each person will be able to self-assess the "Kalabariness", or if you prefer the Kalabari Ethnicity, of the person; and then perhaps the Kalabari peoples will then have some measure of peace, and tranquility.

That said , Good luck to you.

Regards,
Opubo

Uncle Opubo does your KALABARI history have anything about Ke, Kula, Minama, Tombia,Abisse,Soku,Angulama,Sangama,Abalama, Ifoko and others ? I hope you know that KALABARI kingdom does not have only the children of Mein Owei ( Man from Mein Kingdom ) ? The Children of Mein Owei in KALABARI do not constitute 20% of the KALABARI population, I hope you found that and have it in your history . The Ende ame who were the children of Perebo KALABARI met 6 other groups in Torusarama Piri ( Elem Ama ) when they went there from Obu amafa . The other group called Koro ame are the second group of PereBo Kalabari CHILDREN that arrived . I hope you found out that Opu Koroye the father of the Koro ame was a child of Perebo KALABARI and they were the people documented as CALABAR people by the Poruguese in their attempt to spell KALABARI ?

The people of Ke just this year published their history which will be in contrast to what you have because your piece does not have aNYTHING ABOUT KE. What about the people of Tombia who are part of the KALABARI kingdom but who are not children of Mein owei ( Perebo Kalabari ). What about the GREAT AKIA ALA family also known as the AKIALA AME who founded ABONNEMA that also came from Elem ama. Didi you know they are people originally from ABISSE of the AKIA family ??Did you also know that they are some of the remnants of OLOMO that was destroyed mysteriously ? Do you have all that in your history ?

KALABARI youths are at this time discussing KALABARI history on a social network media to come up with a proper KALABARI history that would have the history of every component of KALABARI. So please join that group and put in your part and also gain things from others . We would appreciate your contribution. But please do not be in haste to publish a 10% work oN KALABARI history to further confuse the world about KALABARI....

Imiete..
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tom Alabaraba,

I am not writing about the history of Ke, or Kula, or Abisse, Soku, Angula-ama, Sanga-ama, Ifoko, or Abala-ama. I wrote about the founding of the Kalabari Ethnic Nationality, its origin and construction.

Yet I am curious how you came up with the assertion that the Kuro-ame, the spelling is not Koro-ame being derived from Opu[kuro]ye when he was ruling, were sons of Kalabari? Or that Opukuroye was the father of the Kuro-ame? First, Opukuroye was a descendant of Awome, the Chieftain of a Bantu group. Second, Opukuroye was not the father of the Kuro-ame. The Kuro-ame consisted of several families from their origin. Remember I am of the Kuro-ame by blood, but also know that your family Jacklease (now spelled Jackreece and Jackrich) was an Igbo adopted by Seleye Fubara, who was my cousin by blood. I think I am in a better position to know of the Kuro-ame than you do, but as I wrote before, I am not writing about the families of Kalabari but rather the evolution of the Kalabari Ethnic.

Curious, of course, who were the six groups that the Kalabari community met at Opouama? The Old Shipping or Kalabari Iwo-ama is actually originally known as Opouama. Do tell.

Also who were the Egodo-ame that joined Kalabari-ame and Awome-ame at Obu-Amafor?

Perhaps I should also advise you that the Briggs family in Abonnema therefore is not Akiala-ame. It was not the Akiala-ame chieftaincy that was relocated to Abonnema but rather the Chieftaincy of Oruwari Briggs. But I forgive you, you are not acculturated in the Kalabari Culture, and so not versed in the Kalabari Culture. The Akaila-ame was virtually destroyed by Amachree, sans The Duwein Ala Family. Even the chieftaincy of Akiala-ame was prevented by Amakiri from being recreated by Oruwari Briggs because the Chief of Duwein-Ala challenged Amakiri by publicly warning him to behave himself. Do you even know current whereabout of the Akiala Chieftaincy?

So if the category of people writing the Kalabari History on Social-Network Media are of your class of culture-ignoramus then I need not be a part of it. After you guys have finished writing the history, do publish it in a book as I do mine and then the Kalagbaa Organization shall review it for accuracy or lack there of.

As I said I am not writing the history of the peoples of the communities of Kalabari Ethnic Nation; rather I am writing of the evolution of the Kalabari Ethnic Nation from the life of Mein Owei. Buy and read the book, you might even learn a thing or two that you can use in the Social Network Media gibberish of intellectualism you are engaged in.

Regards,
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2013

I am not writing about the history of Ke, or Kula, or Abisse, Soku, Angula-ama, Sanga-ama, Ifoko, or Abala-ama. I wrote about the founding of the Kalabari Ethnic Nationality, its origin and construction.

Yet I am curious how you came up with the assertion that the Kuro-ame, the spelling is not Koro-ame being derived from Opu[kuro]ye when he was ruling, were sons of Kalabari? Or that Opukuroye was the father of the Kuro-ame? First, Opukuroye was a descendant of Awome, the Chieftain of a Bantu group. Second, Opukuroye was not the father of the Kuro-ame. The Kuro-ame consisted of several families from their origin. Remember I am of the Kuro-ame by blood, but also know that your family Jacklease (now spelled Jackreece and Jackrich) was an Igbo adopted by Seleye Fubara, who was my cousin by blood. I think I am in a better position to know of the Kuro-ame than you do, but as I wrote before, I am not writing about the families of Kalabari but rather the evolution of the Kalabari Ethnic.

Curious, of course, who were the six groups that the Kalabari community met at Opouama? The Old Shipping or Kalabari Iwo-ama is actually originally known as Opouama. Do tell.

Also who were the Egodo-ame that joined Kalabari-ame and Awome-ame at Obu-Amafor?

Perhaps I should also advise you that the Briggs family in Abonnema therefore is not Akiala-ame. It was not the Akiala-ame chieftaincy that was relocated to Abonnema but rather the Chieftaincy of Oruwari Briggs. But I forgive you, you are not acculturated in the Kalabari Culture, and so not versed in the Kalabari Culture. The Akaila-ame was virtually destroyed by Amachree, sans The Duwein Ala Family. Even the chieftaincy of Akiala-ame was prevented by Amakiri from being recreated by Oruwari Briggs because the Chief of Duwein-Ala challenged Amakiri by publicly warning him to behave himself. Do you even know current whereabout of the Akiala Chieftaincy?

So if the category of people writing the Kalabari History on Social-Network Media are of your class of culture-ignoramus then I need not be a part of it. After you guys have finished writing the history, do publish it in a book as I do mine and then the Kalagbaa Organization shall review it for accuracy or lack there of.

As I said I am not writing the history of the peoples of the communities of Kalabari Ethnic Nation; rather I am writing of the evolution of the Kalabari Ethnic Nation from the life of Mein Owei. Buy and read the book, you might even learn a thing or two that you can use in the Social Network Media gibberish of intellectualism you are engaged in.

Regards,
Opubo

How did the Kuro ame start speaking KALABARI dialect ? and having KALABARI names. Kuro is a KALABARI word and yes Awo me is Awo ame AND ANOTHER KALABARI word. How did a BANTU people from Sudan start speaking KALABARI ?. Mind you I am a direct Kuro ame offspring by way of Jackrich who was a descendant of Owuere Ye Daba. My grand mom was known by All the Duke family heads in Abonnema, Bakana and the Jackrich OF Buguma where her dad was from. I have taken time to actually studied the history of the KORO AME to know every thing about them. One would have to be very very intelligent to grab their history. PEREBO KALABARI never had only ENDE. He had other children that actually left OBU AMAFA before it was destroyed. The founders of OKOLOMA too were from Obu amafa . Only indept study of the history would make any one know that. Historical works are not only based on the search for oral tradition. Simulation, migratory route possibility , occupation, culture and language of the founding fathers of the people must also be used . This is what we have done and still doing...

You said you are writing the history of KALABARI and not history of KE, KULA AND THE REST. What sense does that make when KALABARI comprises these people.. And I am sure in your write up you have writtedn KALABARI to have been made by 7 original wards and had gone on to write about ENDE AME alone without writing about the IGODO AME, AKIALA ame and the rest.. Another history of KALABARI blunder cos 5 of the 7 wards were not from OBU AMAFA. Those 5 were from Bille, Ifoko, KE , SOKU and even KULA. Did you even consider the language of the people of TORUSARAMA PIRI before the ENDE AME came ? Now you see how complex is it ? So my uncle please take your time and do not rush in to a conclusion for any publication yet. The modern KALABARI youths are meeting at this time to get a clear genuine history of the KALABARI people. PEREBO KALABARI was born as a KALABARI man and he was not the father of the KALABARI.. his name PEREBO KALABARI was a KALABARI name and his mother was from KE.. The meaning of PEREBO KALABARI is.. THE PERE OF KALABARI.....

We have also confirmed that Mein and Oruma was were the bulk of the eastern Ijaw of KALABARI AND IBANI AND BILLE migrated from. aND THE kalabari dialect is the adulterated version of the MEIN DIALECT.
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2013

Regards,
Opubo

The entire Duen ala is part of Briggs compound and my paternal grand mother's mother was the ADA of Ideriah who was the head of the DUEN ALA family.. Oruwari was from the AKIA family of ABISSE that lived among the AKIALA ame in ELEM ama. The Horsefall of Buguma are also Part of the AKIALA. listen to their drum name and also learn from that.. OLOMINA OGINA NGERI KPOKPO...Chief Young Briggs drum name. use it to compare with the drum name of ABISSE..
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2013

Regards,
Opubo

MEIN OWEI meaning a MAN or The MAN from MEIN kingdom was aware of his people who were trading at OBU AMAFA. so his journey to OBU AMA FA FROM OGOBIRI was not a stray or drift but a normal trade mission. The word KALABARI was a what other Ijaws called the MEIN people that had gone there to trade. PA KALA AKI IBARI. sUBSEQUENTLY it became a tag and was shortened to KALABARI. So when Mein owei married the KENI woman ,the son she bore was dubbed PEREBO OF THE KALABARI.. PERE means strong man, champion, wealthy man or leader. He got this title cos of his wealth..
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tom Alabaraba,
You wrote:
"The entire Duen ala is part of Briggs compound and my paternal grand mother's mother was the ADA of Ideriah who was the head of the DUEN ALA family.. Oruwari was from the AKIA family of ABISSE that lived among the AKIALA ame in ELEM ama. The Horsefall of Buguma are also Part of the AKIALA. listen to their drum name and also learn from that.. OLOMINA OGINA NGERI KPOKPO...Chief Young Briggs drum name. use it to compare with the drum name of ABISSE.."

First of all get the spelling of the names right: The name is ''I ida-eria'', and not Ideria. Second, Oruwari's mother was Duwein ala which was part of Akiala ame. Third, Horsfall who was the younger brother of Akoko, the father of Chief Wokoma, was from Tema and not Abisse.

Finally Chief Young Briggs also known as Ishi-Owu was an Igbo man adopted by Oruwari Briggs, now get your history right.

The Akiala-ame consisted of more families than just the Duwein-ala, which was all that was left of that family groups. Also, not even the Duwein-ala Chieftaincy exists as of now. Check it out. In fact Ishi-owu would not even allow it. You are so wrong in so many places.

You also wrote:
"MEIN OWEI meaning a MAN or The MAN from MEIN kingdom was aware of his people who were trading at OBU AMAFA. so his journey to OBU AMA FA FROM OGOBIRI was not a stray or drift but a normal trade mission. The word KALABARI was a what other Ijaws called the MEIN people that had gone there to trade. PA KALA AKI IBARI. sUBSEQUENTLY it became a tag and was shortened to KALABARI. So when Mein owei married the KENI woman ,the son she bore was dubbed PEREBO OF THE KALABARI.. PERE means strong man, champion, wealthy man or leader. He got this title cos of his wealth.."

Unfortunately if you do not even know that your forebear Ishi-owu was an Igboman, I doubt that you would know of my family, and their travels. Oh many be you think you are so smart that I will disclose what I have written in the book by responding to you. Unfortunately I am older than you and have done such things for much longer than you.

Then you wrote:
"How did the Kuro ame start speaking KALABARI dialect ? and having KALABARI names. Kuro is a KALABARI word and yes Awo me is Awo ame AND ANOTHER KALABARI word. How did a BANTU people from Sudan start speaking KALABARI ?. Mind you I am a direct Kuro ame offspring by way of Jackrich who was a descendant of Owuere Ye Daba. "

Dont be silly, Jackrick was an Igboman adopted by Seleya Fubara which is why he goes by the name of Jacklease Seleye Fubara. Just in case you do not know Jack was the trading name of Seleya Fubara, hence Jacklease was called Jack-lease, slave of Jack. You are an idiot, get your family history right and stop embellishing your lies. Not even Seleye Fubara was a direct descendant of Owuerre-Daba.

Seleye Fubara like Ngo the grandfather of Wokoma were grandchildren of Owuerre Daba. You are so messed up with your stories you are funny.

I am going to stop replying you. You are so disinformed I waste my time.
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2013
nayeb: For those who may be interested in Kalabari History, I have put together a book that should become available through amazon and barnes and Noble as from the November 7, 2013.

The name is "The True Kalabari History: Kalabari Evolution Under The True Kalabari Monarchs: Kalabari Kninyanabo", and the online description can be found here: http://www.okumaye.com/books/societalstudies/The-True-Kalabari-History-Opubo-G-Benebo.php.

can you post some of your facts on here?
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2013
You wrote:
"The entire Duen ala is part of Briggs compound and my paternal grand mother's mother was the ADA of Ideriah who was the head of the DUEN ALA family.. Oruwari was from the AKIA family of ABISSE that lived among the AKIALA ame in ELEM ama. The Horsefall of Buguma are also Part of the AKIALA. listen to their drum name and also learn from that.. OLOMINA OGINA NGERI KPOKPO...Chief Young Briggs drum name. use it to compare with the drum name of ABISSE.."

First of all get the spelling of the names right: The name is Ida-eria, and not Ideria. Second, Oruwari's mother was duein ala which was part of Akiala ame. Third, Horsfall who was the younger brother of Akoko the father of Chief Wokoma was from Tema and not Abisse.

Finally Chief Young Briggs also known as Ishi-Owu was an Igbo man adopted by Oruwari Briggs, now get your history right.

The Akiala-ame consisted of more families than just the Duein ala, which was all that was left of that family groups. Also, not even the Duein ala Chieftaincy exists as of now. Check it out. In fact Ishi-owu would not even allow it. You are so wrong in so many places.

You also wrote:
"MEIN OWEI meaning a MAN or The MAN from MEIN kingdom was aware of his people who were trading at OBU AMAFA. so his journey to OBU AMA FA FROM OGOBIRI was not a stray or drift but a normal trade mission. The word KALABARI was a what other Ijaws called the MEIN people that had gone there to trade. PA KALA AKI IBARI. sUBSEQUENTLY it became a tag and was shortened to KALABARI. So when Mein owei married the KENI woman ,the son she bore was dubbed PEREBO OF THE KALABARI.. PERE means strong man, champion, wealthy man or leader. He got this title cos of his wealth.."

Unfortunately i doubt that if you do not even know that your forebear Ishi-owu was an Igboman you would known of my family, and their travels. Oh many be you think you are so smart that I will disclose what I have written in the books by responding to you. unfortunately I am older than you and have done such things for much longer than you.

Then you wrote:
"How did the Kuro ame start speaking KALABARI dialect ? and having KALABARI names. Kuro is a KALABARI word and yes Awo me is Awo ame AND ANOTHER KALABARI word. How did a BANTU people from Sudan start speaking KALABARI ?. Mind you I am a direct Kuro ame offspring by way of Jackrich who was a descendant of Owuere Ye Daba. "

Dont be silly, Jackrick was an Igboman adopted by Seleya Fubara which is why he goes by the name of Jacklease seleye Fubara. just in case you do not know Jack was the trading name of Seleya Fubara, hence Jacklease was called Jack-lease, slave of Jack. You are an idiot get your family history right and stoip embellishing your lies. Not even Seleye Fubara was a direct discendant of Owuerre-Daba.

Seleye Fubara like Ngo the grandfather of Wokoma were grandchildren of Owuerre Daba. You are so messed up with your stories you are funny.

I am going to stop rplying you. You are so disinformed I waste my time.

This is why I suspect your history is going to be full of lies. Chief Young Briggs' name is ISO OWU meaning the war you fought and that was a nick name. his real name was INIIKEIROARI ... AND JACKRICH which was actually JACK THE RICH cos of his wealth was a direct child of SELE YE FUBARA whose mother was from BILLE. Sele ye fubara was a direct child of Owuere ye Daba.. This is what you do not know so ask people questions before you publish lies... Go to Sangama and find out about that family cos they own half of Sangama..They also own the AKASO of KALABARI. or go to the Owuere Daba family in ABONNEMA at Dukes compound.
you do not even know how to speak KALABARI.
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tom Alabaraba,

Obviously you are antsy to write revisionist Kalabari history and want people in-the-large to take you seriously, but nobody will, and here is why:

Those who write revisionist history and are taken seriously in the large usually have academic degrees as PhD; and people take what they write seriously because they are automatically given the benefit of the doubt. You unfortunately do not have a PhD, so people will not take you seriously and will always consider you a bumbling ignoramus.

I also do not have a PhD, but I have an MS so I analyze the revisionist history submissions of the revisionist-writers and show them up; and I am usually given credit and followed because of the near impeccability of my analyses. hear me well, my analyses are usually almost impeccable.

You should consider going to school and either get a PhD so you can continue with the revisionism lifestyle you opt for or get into analysis so you can prove people like me wrong.

Let me give you an example of what I mean by analyses: You say that Seleye Fubara was a direct son of Owuerre-Daba. You even assert that I do not speak Kalabari, well that may be so, but Seleye Fubara in Kalabari means ''Fubara son of Sele'' and not ''Fubara son of Owuerre-Daba''. This is an obvious demonstration of your intellect as a bumbling ignoramus.

Here is another example: There is written record in the Portuguese archives and referenced by Jones (The Trading States of the Oil Rivers; Oxford University Press, 1963) that Owuerre-Daba ruled Kalabari in 1600, and there is also evidence that Seleye Fubara challenged prince awo for the right to rule Kalabari Ethnic Nation after the death of King Kalagbaa in 1770. So there is at least 170 years between King Owuerre-Daba and King Kalabara's death. Now generation analysis based on 50-year generation spans means there would be at least 3 generation-spans within the 170 years implying that Seleye Fubara would have to be a grandchild of Owuerre-daba. On the other hand if one were to use the more realistic 40-year generation-span then there would be at least 4 generation spans in the 170 years which means that Seleye Fubara would be greatgrandchild of Owuerre-Daba. So most obviously everybody with modicum of intelligence considers you a bumbling ignoramus.

Finally please notice that in the above paragraph I used the technique I adopted in developing the contents of the book, "The True Kalabari History, Kalabari Evolution Under The True Kalabari Monarchs: Kalabari Kininyanabo". Here is the explanation: First Event referencing was used to set the bounds of 1600 and 1770 using two events: the rule of Owuerre-Daba and The challenge of Seleye Fubara; then Time Sequencing was used to guess-estimate the intra-references event of the Seleye Fubara Generation, and then the period of birth of Seleye Fubara was again guess-estimated as in-between the penultimate generation span to show that even in the best case scenario for your postulate, Seleye Fubara would at least be a grandchild of Owuerre-Daba.

I hope that I have taught you something today; and as any intelligent person reading the above submission would surmise, "the assertions in my book are almost impeccable". I am going to spare humiliating you any further by not addressing the rest of the rubbish you posted.

Tom Alabaraba please go to school and get some learning. You are a disgrace to your family, and you are a disgrace to the proud Kalabari peoples as a whole that the community produced a bumbling-ignoramus as you.

Regards,
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2013

Obviously you are antsy to write revisionist Kalabari history and want people in-the-large to take you seriously, but nobody will, and here is why:

Those who write revisionist history and are taken seriously in the large usually have academic degrees as PhD; and people take what they write seriously because they are automatically given the benefit of the doubt. You unfortunately do not have a PhD, so people will not take you seriously and will always consider you a bumbling ignoramus.

I also do not have a PhD, but I have an MS so I analyze the revisionist history submissions of the revisionist-writers and show them up; and I am usually given credit and followed because of the near impeccability of my analyses. hear me well, my analyses are usually almost impeccable.

You should consider going to school and either get a PhD so you can continue with the revisionism lifestyle you opt for or get into analysis so you can prove people like me wrong.

Let me give you an example of what I mean by analyses: You say that Seleye Fubara was a direct son of Owuerre-Daba. You even assert that I do not speak Kalabari, well that may be so, but Seleye Fubara in Kalabari means ''Fubara son of Sele'' and not ''Fubara son of Owuerre-Daba''. This is an obvious demonstration of your intellect as a bumbling ignoramus.

Here is another example: There is written record in the Portuguese archives and referenced by Jones (The Trading States of the Oil Rivers; Oxford University Press, 1963) that Owuerre-Daba ruled Kalabari in 1600, and there is also evidence that Seleye Fubara challenged prince awo for the right to rule Kalabari Ethnic Nation after the death of King Kalagbaa in 1770. So there is at least 170 years between King Owuerre-Daba and King Kalabara's death. Now generation analysis based on 50-year generation spans means there would be at least 3 generation-spans within the 170 years implying that Seleye Fubara would have to be a grandchild of Owuerre-daba. On the other hand if one were to use the more realistic 40-year generation-span then there would be at least 4 generation spans in the 170 years which means that Seleye Fubara would be greatgrandchild of Owuerre-Daba. So most obviously everybody with modicum of intelligence considers you a bumbling ignoramus.

Finally please notice that in the above paragraph I used the technique I adopted in developing the contents of the book, "The True Kalabari History, Kalabari Evolution Under The True Kalabari Monarchs: Kalabari Kininyanabo". Here is the explanation: First Event referencing was used to set the bounds of 1600 and 1770 using two events: the rule of Owuerre-Daba and The challenge of Seleye Fubara; then Time Sequencing was used to guess-estimate the intra-references event of the Seleye Fubara Generation, and then the period of birth of Seleye Fubara was again guess-estimated as in-between the penultimate generation span to show that even in the best case scenario for your postulate, Seleye Fubara would at least be a grandchild of Owuerre-Daba.

I hope that I have taught you something today; and as any intelligent person reading the above submission would surmise, "the assertions in my book are almost impeccable". I am going to spare humiliating you any further by not addressing the rest of the rubbish you posted.

Tom Alabaraba please go to school and get some learning. You are a disgrace to your family, and you are a disgrace to the proud Kalabari peoples as a whole that the community produced a bumbling-ignoramus as you.

Regards,
Opubo

To you Ibiye in KALABARI means son of Ibi.. Deinye means son of Dein, Tonye means son of Ton.. Call yourself a name now... Is there a name like Sele in KALABARI ? Its either going to be Seleipiri or Selema or Selete. Seleye is the full name and it means what has been chosen. Did I tell you that you don't speak KALABARI good ? Yes I did so that's a lesson. use it next time..

1 Like

Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2013

Regards,
Opubo

Yes Seleye Fubara WAS THE KING of KALABARI in the 1600and was met by the Portuguese.. at that time the Efik / Ibibio were their neighbors and Seleye Fubara traded with the AROCHUKWU Igbos where he was also the middle man supplying ARO slaves to the Portuguese. Now use your geography to prove to me How EFIK / IBIBIO were neighors of Elem KALABARI or how Seleye Fubara reached the Arochukwu from Elem AMA.. You are a certified senseless DEGREE holder cos you can not use your brain to understand facts. How did the Portguese record the KALABARI people ? Don't you know that the Portuguese recorded the KALABARI people as CALABAR.. CALABAR would be pronounced as KALABARI since in Portuguese and Spanish the last Consonant especially R of every word is pronounced. And when they heard the KALABARIS refer to themselves thus, they spelt it as CALABAR. It was the Dutch and the English that started pronouncing that word as CALABA ( kalaba ) when they kicked out the Portuguese. Did you not read that OWUERE DABA abandoned his settlement and moved back to join his brothers at Elem ama IN THAT SAME ERA ? Now go and study the history of CALABAR and find out when the Efik moved in to CALABAR town from ATAKPA and subsequently moved their OBONg to CALABAR the same year. Did the Efik tell you that they founded CALABAR ? In their history they claimed CALABAR was founded by the PORTUGUESE so go get some more lessons. HAVEW YOU NOT HEARD IN KALABARI oral tradition that MBOKO were KALABARI neighbors that were used as sacrifice to water spirit ? Now use your brain to understand that MBOKO who are the Efik are not neighbors of ELEM KALABARI but neighbors of CALABAR .. Mr Historian please also use simulation to get some facts backed by Oral tradition.

1 Like

Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2013

Regards,
Opubo

Another Blunder you are making is This..... You claim you are writing the history of KALABARI and not the History of KALABARI kingdom because KALABARI kingdom comprises TEMA, IFOKO, KULA, ABISSE, ELEM AMA PEOPLE , ANGULAMA and so on. Now if you are not writing the history of KALABARI kingdom please tell me the geographic land mass of the children of PEREBO KALABARI excluding the other 5 wards understanding that the children of PEREBO kalabari were only the ENDE AME who abandoned OBU AMAFA to join the rest at TORUSARAMA PIRI ( ELEM AMA ).. WHAT OTHER settlement did they occupy besides ELEM AMA and tell me if the same ENDE AME people founded BUGUMA, BAKANA and ABONNEMA... I hope you understand the picture. They simply do not have any geography without the rest. SO MR HISTORIAN WRITE your history the way KALABARI history shoud be and do not misinform the world. There is no KALABARI without the land owners....
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lmao @ nayeb formatting his responses as if he is typing letters. Thats cute smiley
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chokl8: Lmao @ nayeb formatting his responses as if he is typing letters. Thats cute smiley

He is an elder and a science guru. But instead of dealing with his science and making KALABARI proud in that field he is trying to misinform the world on KALABARI history just because he is having problem with the ruling family.
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2013

He is an elder and a science guru. But instead of dealing with his science and making KALABARI proud in that field he is trying to misinform the world on KALABARI history just because he is having problem with the ruling family.

Lol okaaaaaay.
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tom Alabaraba,

I wrote English to you in English and you did not understand me; I wrote Kalabari to you in English, and you still did not understand me. Then, I got more obvious and informed you that you are a Bumbling Ignoramus, and that did not sink in either. May be had you got some education and then some training, as to become somewhat Erudite you would have understood me all along.

Hopefully you may understand this: You are a walking indictment of your parents.

Regards,
Opubo

1 Like

Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chokl8!

I format the responses that way because I am addressing Tom Alabaraba, I also wanted my responses to stand alone hence the formatting style. now that I am addressing you and want no mistakes by the reader regarding whom I am addressing, accordingly in this response I have also noted your username as the receiver. I hope you enjoy this even more.

Regards,
Opubo

1 Like

Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
People in general accept the Status Quo of circumstances because most people are followers, and have no strength of will or character to stand up for what they believe in. Then there are the handful few, driven by their convictions, who stand up for it and die for it, even as Socrates did when he drank the poison.

Change comes at a cost, justice comes at a cost, and whether one has character or not is defined by where the one stands on issues from which most people run. Now let me see, was it a scientist who once said ''Until there is a cause for which one is willing to die or risk everything, the one has not truly lived this life.''.

Then there was the Canadian who said, ''There is no earthly hope for a man who is too lazy to acquire enemies -- be forthright and you will acquire enemies, be truthful and you will acquire enemies.''.

Finally, whenever a change is about to obtain, those who benefit from the status quo will resist the change and even fight to the death to prevent it, those supporting the change will split into two parts: Those who will also fight and die to see the change come to fruition, and Those who will stand aside and watch for development until the game-changer begins to win before they join the fray. So it is that there are those who will immediately support the materials in the book upon reading the book, there are those from Buguma and the benefiters of the Status quo who will oppose the contents and even fight to the death in an attempt to disprove the contents, and then there are those will join the fray supporting the whichever side is winning because they want to hold on to their heads with their necks.

Yet, in all these, there is a difference between the Braves and the Cowards: The Braves always die Standing up, and the Cowards die while on their knees. I should die standing up or cut my enemy down before he can do the same to me.

Oh and to that ''nobody'' who styled me as a Science guru, thank you; I had never thought of myself as one though, but then as Shakespeare wrote in Julius Caeser, ''The eye sees not itself but by reflection...''

Cheers to all!
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
nayeb: Chokl8!

I format the responses that way because I am addressing Tom Alabaraba, I also wanted my responses to stand alone hence the formatting style. now that I am addressing you and want no mistakes by the reader regarding whom I am addressing, accordingly in this response I have also noted your username as the receiver. I hope you enjoy this even more.

Regards,
Opubo

grin grin
I don't know why I find this funny and cute at the same time lol
Re: Kalabari People! by 9Willywilly: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
ijaw citizen: I AGREE WITH ALJ. HAREM
LETS ALLOW UNCLE KIWI TO EDUCATE US ON WHO THE KALABARIS TRUELY ARE.(APPLAUDS)
Ijaw Citizen =Ahj HAREM, Ahj Uche, Musiwa, Becomerich, Ogbuafor, Obiagelli,Jason123 =Yoruba Man living in Canada.
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
What I have found most interesting is why other people feel that I should reflect their views about Kalabari History. Every author has a perspective from which the author writes a book, yet these people expect that I should write a book from their perspective. It is like I am stopping them from writing their own.

In fact, there is a booklet (68 pages) entitled, ''Celeberating the Dead in Kalabari Landhttps://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000557704/CELEBRATING-THE-DEAD-IN-KALABARI--LAND.aspx'' by Sonny Oko Braide, published by Authorhouse that seems to have been a copy of the usual work of Benaibi Benatari ( because the material includes two or more discussions I had had with Benaibi Benatari) and I do not see anyone clamoring about that publication, yet it is the one I am authoring that seems to give people the most heartache. Quite Strange!

BTW the booklet by Braide [url]http://books.google.com/books?id=D6OD9mmLG2QC&pg=PA2&lpg=PA2&dq=kalabari+people&source=bl&ots=3NYlDhSPvB&sig=Y4T2Zu5XTEL9VOuxWD5e5a6_4uI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XWF6Uoa5F7LKsQSY84GYAw&ved=0CGAQ6AEwBzgU#v=onepage&q=kalabari%20people&f=false[/url]has many errors: The glaring one was that he had indicated that Amachree (traditionally Amakiri) ruled from 1770 - 1790; unfortunately that is not correct; that start-date conflicts with an essential Kalabari culture, and the end-date does not reconcile with so many different events that occurred later in Kalabari -- for one thing it would mean that Awoye Kio (aka Odum) never met Amakiri again before Amakiri was killed by Pere Ekule, which would be incorrect because Kio gathered his forces at Oduaha (as now called with their absorption into Ikwerre , but originally called Odum ama) from which he was campaigning to run Amakiri out of Kalabari City State Island, also called Old Shipping or Iwo-Kalabari. So Amakiri could not have died before Odum initiated that campaign. The Oduaha natives most of whom were the Odum forces, whom he brought with him from Benin and Forcados, are a testament to that campaign. ( This is one of the many analyses addressing errors in Kalabari History in my forthcoming book)

Cheers!
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Claims of the Reigns of Kalabari Kings

Kalabari Kings: Ancient & Modern
http://kengema.tripod.com/id25.html

The demarcation of Ancient and Modern Kings in this website is rather curious as the information is wholly inaccurate.

First the list of ancient Kings does not even include Ende by whose name the Kalabari families have most often been referred: The Ende-ame, yet the material is said to be developed by the Erudite: Mr. Daboikiabo Jack. Also there has never been a King Owoume in Kalabari the name Owoume is not part of the Kalabari History. rather there was King Awome, a Bantu Chieftain of a splinter group from the Bantu group around Duke Town near Calabar.

Also interesting is the date of the fallacious reign of Amachree (viz-a-viz Amakiri) ◙ 1669 --1757; the problem with this is that Amakiri confesses in his drum-name that he came out from the Kalagbaa household: http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/3277/1/Critical-Review-of-Some-Assertions-by-Dr-Tamunoemi-David-West-II/Page1.html but the date of 1669 used for the start of the fallacious reign predates even the birth of King Kalagbaa who was born at about 1700 and became King at about 1751/1755. Just as specious is the assertion that Amachree died in 1757 when King Kalagbaa himself died in 1770 yet Amachree through his drum-name confessed to coming out of the household of Kalagbaa. Yet the information provided as Kalabari History by the erudite but fictitious Daboikiabo Jack has a reign assigned to Amachree without checking for alignment with well-known public events. Further consider that the dates have been disproved since 02/09/2009 (http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/3277/1/Critical-Review-of-Some-Assertions-by-Dr-Tamunoemi-David-West-II/Page1.html) and yet the wrong odorous information remains online, and it has not occurred to the erudite Daboikiabo Jack to amend his falsehood that is online and tarnishes his reputation.

The lies told by this Pastor Dawari Braide of Buguma --the owner of the website, are just mind boggling!
Re: Kalabari People! by 1Wilywily: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
tribal wahala
Re: Kalabari People! by shota(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
nayeb: The Claims of the Reigns of Kalabari Kings

Kalabari Kings: Ancient & Modern
http://kengema.tripod.com/id25.html

The demarcation of Ancient and Modern Kings in this website is rather curious as the information is wholly inaccurate.

First the list of ancient Kings does not even include Ende by whose name the Kalabari families have most often been referred: The Ende-ame, yet the material is said to be developed by the Erudite: Mr. Daboikiabo Jack. Also there has never been a King Owoume in Kalabari the name Owoume is not part of the Kalabari History. rather there was King Awome, a Bantu Chieftain of a splinter group from the Bantu group around Duke Town near Calabar.

Also interesting is the date of the fallacious reign of Amachree (viz-a-viz Amakiri) ◙ 1669 --1757; the problem with this is that Amakiri confesses in his drum-name that he came out from the Kalagbaa household: http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/3277/1/Critical-Review-of-Some-Assertions-by-Dr-Tamunoemi-David-West-II/Page1.html but the date of 1669 used for the start of the fallacious reign predates even the birth of King Kalagbaa who was born at about 1700 and became King at about 1751/1755. Just as specious is the assertion that Amachree died in 1757 when King Kalagbaa himself died in 1770 yet Amachree through his drum-name confessed to coming out of the household of Kalagbaa. Yet the information provided as Kalabari History by the erudite but fictitious Daboikiabo Jack has a reign assigned to Amachree without checking for alignment with well-known public events. Further consider that the dates have been disproved since 02/09/2009 (http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/3277/1/Critical-Review-of-Some-Assertions-by-Dr-Tamunoemi-David-West-II/Page1.html) and yet the wrong odorous information remains online, and it has not occurred to the erudite Daboikiabo Jack to amend his falsehood that is online and tarnishes his reputation.

The lies told by this Pastor Dawari Braide of Buguma --the owner of the website, are just mind boggling!

King Awome said to be from a splinter group spoke the same language with the ende ame people.The name Awome is a typical name of the Ende ame group as well. They were the KALABARI people documented as Calabar by the Portuguese and CALABAR was a proper spelling any Portuguese would give to any one calling himself KALABARI since in Portuguese the last consonant R is always pronounced.

Some facts of history dunces are not always able to put down is the history of OBU AMAFA where the Ende ame came from. Their father was Perebo KALABARI who was born in OBU AMAFA . Was Perebo KALABARI the only man in Obu AMAFA ? Who were the people of Obu amafa and what language did they speak ? What language was even the name PEREBO KALABARI ? who were his people and what language did he speak with his people ? How many children did he born ? Was ENDE his only child ? .. Some answers... THE PEOPLE OF OBU AMAFA were KALABARI people who spoke KALABARI dialect. The Perebo KALABARI phrase was not a name but a title. A title given to a wealthy KALABARI man whose father was a man from MEIN KINGDOM ( MEIN OWEI ). The Title PERE OF THE KALABARI in OBU AMAFA was shortened to PEREBO KALABARI. His name was not known.. Besides, the Kalabari people of OBU AMAFA, There were KALABARI people in other fishing settlements and the people met near Duke town were some KALABARI fishing group led by Owuere ye Daba who were documented as CALABAR people. Their neighbors were the Efik who were known as MBOKO at that time. Owuere ye Daba UTILIZED tHE RIVER CALABAR as his fishing creek and eventually met the AROCHUKWU IGBOS at the source of the River. He became the middle man supplying ARochukwu Igbos to the Portuguese where the ARO CHUKWU long juju cult played some part. The Portuguese were only interested in slaves and so they never even settled on land. The arrival of the Dutch made things ugly for the Owuere ye Daba group . They Owuere ye Daba group then abandoned the area and moved back to their traditional home land. The same people founded settlements like Nkoro and the Obolo Ijaws. The Nkoro were some of the Koro ame whose name was dulterated to be Nkoro by the AROCHUKWU IGBOS among them .The Obolos were some of the Koro ame who decided to settle among Ibibio fishing parties. The same people met the ANDONI who they called IDONI and the ANYA APU who were the AYAMA Andonis. Many of them also settled in Okoloma settlement while the rest managed to get to Elem KALABARi that was called TORUSARAMA PIRI At Torusarama piri were different Ijaw groups who were living along wards where each wARD WAS MADE UP OF PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT IJAW SETTLEMENTS like KE, BILLE, ABISSE, IFOKO and so on.. The Ende ame did not found Torusarama piri. They went and met other Ijaws living along wards and became part of them. So the ENDE AME met an organized settlement . The Koro ame led by Owuere ye daba brought the AMAYANABO system and the EKINE cult to the place . The SELEYE FUBARA was a priest of the EKINE cult and a member of the Koro ame. It is the same Seleye fubara that gave birth to JACK RICH whose mother was a Bille woman said to be a daughter of the Bille leader at that time.. AMAKIRI became king at the time the ENGLISH were about to start the indirect rule colonization system in the later 1600s. The same time King Perekule of Bonny was also appointed. The various clans were assigned by the English to the new kings for administartive purpose. All the clans EAST of the river KALABARI was to be under King Perekule While all the CLANS West of the river was to be under King Amakiri. In essence it was the English that established the various kingdoms of Bonny and KALABARI for administrative purpose. The refusal of Perekule to accept the demarcation led to the wars as Perekule chose to use force to take some Territories from Amakiri .

That was why all the clans like IFOKO, KE, ABISSE, KULA et all that speak the same dialect easily became under AMAKIRI while Bille refused.

You ll understand that even in BONNY kingdom, all the settlements are not of one source. The Finima were existing as Nyakpo before the Okoloma led by ALAGBARIGHA was founded by the Alagbarigha people who lived at Orupiri within the same geography.. The Orupiri people themselves may even be part of the OBU AMAFA Ijaws that had left earlier . Parts of Ancient Ifoko and Ke founded the ancient now Ibani settlements of Fibiri and Kuruama that are seen by the Ibanis as ancient historical settlements.

Amakiri came out from the Kalagbea house-hold quite , correct but the Kalagbea had taken over leadership from the Koroame because more than 60% of the Koroame had been annihilated by the Okrikas during the invasion of Old CALABARI ( Kalabari ) by the Okrikas that also resulted in the death of the King . That was what led to the end of the Owuere ye Daba dynasty of which King Awome was part of. During when the ENGLISH WANTED A LEADER FROM TORUSARAMA PRI. The Koro ame house contested believing they were the bona fide people to produce the leadership since they started it on arrival . But the Ende ame group insisted they would produce the leader and so there was a tussle and a contest supervised by the ENGLISH.. It is said Seleye Fubara was too young to represent the Koroame at that time so an elder from the Koroame house called Ogborigbo was selected . Amakiri beat him and his neck was cut off during the contest. The cutting off of Ogborigbo's head is still performed in form of a display to prove victory during the selection of a new AMAYANABO till today. But a Goat is used in place of a human being to perform the SIBI PELE ( cutting off of Ogborigbo's head ) . Amakiri was chosen and he became the new leader of the Ijaws of that axis. the ADOPTION OF KALABARI to call the entire axis was accepted by all the leaders of the various clan .
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
If this is not Tom Alabaraba writing under a new name -- may be because the owners of the forum got tired of his rot and deactivated his account.

Well, would it not have been better to write a book, of your own since you know so much? Let me assure what I would do to your book if you ever wrote one under your real name -- assuming that you are not afraid of your shadows--- I will even read the book, and critique it page by page, line by line, until I have reached the end of the book. I will then make yet another book out of my so detailed critique of your book, and sell that too and make even more money.

Really, it is not your ability to write revisionist history that is your short fall in these matters; you are just not well-educated to understand the matters of evolutionary dynamics. Try reading the book "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking; and then you will appreciate that you are just running circles about yourself. Here is the hint: the Kuro-ame are not speaking Kalabari Language, because the Kalabari Language is their language and the modern day Kalabari peoples are speaking the Kuro-ame language. Now this the riddle for you with respect to time and the Kalabari language: What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

The more you contemplate the question, the more you will, closer and closer, come to realize that you have locked yourself up in a Catch-22, operating at the limited scope of education and erudition that is your lot.

Oh! One more thing: you are befuddled by your lack of understanding of the word "Reflexivity", the moment you get a full-conceptual understanding of the word, you will appreciate the issue of "New Calabar, Old Calabar, and Calabar" that has got you all fogged up all these years.

Regards,
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by shota(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
nayeb: If this is not Tom Alabaraba writing under a new name -- may be because the owners of the forum got tired of his rot and deactivated his account.

Well, would it not have been better to write a book, of your own since you know so much? Let me assure what I would do to your book if you ever wrote one under your real name -- assuming that you are not afraid of your shadows--- I will even read the book, and critique it page by page, line by line, until I have reached the end of the book. I will then make yet another book out of my so detailed critique of your book, and sell that too and make even more money.

Really, it is not your ability to write revisionist history that is your short fall in these matters; you are just not well-educated to understand the matters of evolutionary dynamics. Try reading the book "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking; and then you will appreciate that you are just running circles about yourself. Here is the hint: the Kuro-ame are not speaking Kalabari Language, because the Kalabari Language is their language and the modern day Kalabari peoples are speaking the Kuro-ame language. Now this the riddle for you with respect to time and the Kalabari language: What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

The more you contemplate the question, the more you will, closer and closer, come to realize that you have locked yourself up in a Catch-22, operating at the limited scope of education and erudition that is your lot.

Oh! One more thing: you are befuddled by your lack of understanding of the word "Reflexivity", the moment you get a full-conceptual understanding of the word, you will appreciate the issue of "New Calabar, Old Calabar, and Calabar" that has got you all fogged up all these years.

Regards,
Opubo

Hahaha He has nothing to write about .
Re: Kalabari People! by nayeb: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why am I not surprised, even as the "Student Companion" teaches: "He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, don't waste your time with him"?

Modicum of education in Nigeria, generally exposes students to the idioms in the "Student Companion" but not this one, who writes without an iota of understanding of rejoinders.

Regards,
Opubo
Re: Kalabari People! by shota(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
nayeb: Why am I not surprised, even as the "Student Companion" teaches: "He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, don't waste your time with him"?

Modicum of education in Nigeria, generally exposes students to the idioms in the "Student Companion" but not this one, who writes without an iota of understanding of rejoinders.

Regards,
Opubo

Your definition of Kalabari covers only the Ende group without including the other 6 wards of Elem ama which was TORUSARAMA PIRI . What about KE ,MINAMA ,KULA , SOKU, ANGULAMA , IFOKO , MINAMA and the rest . IF they are not part of the Kalabari kingdom pls define the geography of the ENDE .Now you see that your Ende family does not even constitute 5% of the Kalabari kingdom .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black? / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. / Simple Yoruba Words / Phrases And Sentences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.