Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (5534 Views)

Understanding Love And Economics(educative) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Love has a language. It is for same reasons you're not attracted to just every guy or girl. When a real Lady tells you that no one has approached her, what she is trying to say is No one (with her Love Language) has approached her. Many have come but not speaking her Love language, she snubs them or friend zone them for a while to watch if they'll "grow up" to start speaking her love language (I call this, Loaning).

My point is, If you don't speak HER OWN love language, you won't attract her a bit. wink

NB: I'll tell you how to know her love language in the conclusion part.

Guys, the Love language skill always work, vice versa! It's like speaking yoruba to a girl who only understands Chinese, no matter how cute you are, it can only be for so long. You must learn her language, not opposite. wink in some cases..

What are some Love Languages With Girls?

1. Frequent Phone calls

To some, your call speaks volumes. Especially when you just called to say "Hi"... Or checking on her- how her day went and all and Cut the call when she sounds grateful and happy. She will sleep with you in mind. LoL.
One of my friends on telling me about relationships and break ups said, she dumped one because he wasn't calling.

2. Petting

Petting her is telling her "Sorry Love" when you're supposed to be telling how big the hole in her head is! wink
Some girls like to be hugged or held by the hand while walking or crossing the road. Petting also sometimes involves touches. Also letting her head rest on your shoulders or chest while you arrange the "Un-scattered" hair...wink

3. Giving of Gifts/ Cash

Before guys crucify me, I better mention this. This is a major one especially in a country like ours. Giving a girl a gift goes beyond the size, she really sees how you were so thoughtful of her, then you went of your way to buy her this and even wrap it. It means alot to her.

4. Being Patient With Her

This is a Love Language in that it attracts her to you. Not many guys are patient. Being patient is choosing not to talk and give lectures even when apparently she messed up. Being Patient is giving her the opportunity to be herself. It is funny because this trait can be seen from a distance. From waiting in a long queue to holding your breath when you should barked at those accusing you at work- She's observing you!...Patience is a virtue every lady hope her man has.

5. Words Of Compliments

Words of compliment can be learnt. I know a man who always tells his wife "Thank You", after eating. Not many guys do this. Some guys do it in eateries and shops: this is a sign. Your girl just won an award and she's happy- Compliment her by saying "You really tried and you deserve it above the rest of them."

6. Just Listening To Her/ Giving her Attention.

It is exciting to want to always be the one talking but could you just listen to her? I remember one of my friends, Becky, she would tell me a very long seasonal movie for over 2 hours (and she's not a good movie teller, lol)...I'll be nodding my head and laughing when she does, even when I understood nothing!.(I had just learnt this back then). No wonder she called me one day to tell me "She is still waiting for me"- It works!

7. Teaching/ Helping her.

It's no surprise why some ladies end up marrying their teachers.
Why mentors end up consummating marriage with their protégés. Is that not the major cause most young and responsible lecturers in our universities have issues settling down? There is something about when you teach a lady...I dunno but somehow she starts liking you even if she is Heady and Hardened type ( Wetin you nor know, pass you). I taught some lady a particular computer package 4 years ago and till now...hmm... Some ladies will love you if only you can meet their inadequacies (in the kitchen, laundry, mow the lawn etc)- experience speaking. These kind detest lazy guys but hardworking ones!

In conclusion, I would not ignore the place of praising her ceaselessly. No matter the girl, it enters her head when you call her a "Pretty/ Fine" Girl...wink..

HOW DO YOU FIND HER LOVE LANGUAGE?

1. Through what she often complains about.

If she "always" ask you, "What did you bring for me?"
Her love language is Gifts, Meet It and watch her reaction!

If she always ask you, "You're very busy naa" Don't take that for a compliment at all! It's to tell you she needs your presence.

If she always ask you, "How do I look" Her love language is compliments and praises- Give it to her!

If she always rest on your body or touch you- hers is Petting.

This is my thought, yours may differ.

You can add it...grin

LADIES: What's Your Love Language?

Thanks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
ITS frequent money SPENDING....

STOP DECEIVING US!!!

we all ready know the ladies trick!!
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice.........you just nailed it cool
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by dechandel(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Breakfast in bed

Follow her to the salon

Call up to say "i love you"

Let her win when playing games with her

Help her select the cutest outfit when hanging out with her

P.s:: This doesnt apply to Naija guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice Piece... #WellNoted! cheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by whizqueen(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
WhizQueen
is typing a message...

#modified
i love it when he hugs me when am tensed or sad, sings for me before i go to bed, kisses me especially if he got a soft lips...waow that could be so sweetcheesy

Most 9ja guyz are not romantic abeg:@
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Now I'm just tired. I can't take it.

Everyday I read new articles on how to understand/love women. Isn't there any that teaches everything once and for all?..

7 Likes

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
angry
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Breakfast in bed

Follow her to the salon

This is so unfair.
Some of us are even better romantics than the foreign dudes you admire so much. grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wow.. Great tips. Hope the guys will pick one or two.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizqueen:
WhizQueen
is typing a message...

Till... ?
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
MzPreshie:
Wow.. Great tips. Hope the guys will pick one or two.

They will...grin..Thanks.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Breakfast in bed

Follow her to the salon

That looks like your love language wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't know why you listed the most important one as number 3?

Even if that is the only love language you know, my guy you are okay. Nothing do you.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
kristina1:
Nice.........you just nailed it cool

Thanks...What's your Love Language? wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:
Or you can avoid all this unnecessary stress by dating a real woman and not a big baby cheesy cheesy

A real woman has a Love Language ooo!
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:
Or you can avoid all this unnecessary stress by dating a real woman and not a big baby cheesy cheesy
Even real women listen to that number 3 first before any other thing. grin As soon as guys accept it, everything becomes clear.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:
I don't know why you listed the most important one as number 3?

Even if that is the only love language you know, my guy you are okay. Nothing do you.

You're not! wink...You need an even permutation and combination of some others to make it work effectively. grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Missmossy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin Emusmith hmmm

1 Like

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

You're not! wink...You need an even permutation and combination of some others to make it work effectively. grin
Na lie! Did you see the thread about the wedding of one short, black and plain-looking delta billionaire? Did you see the bride? grin She is beautiful, fair and tall. On a normal day, even if the guy differentiate and integrate and combine and multiply all the other languages, she nor go look in side. Fact!

Money makes any man look like prince charming to these our fine fine gals of today.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizqueen:
WhizQueen
is typing a message...
This shouldn't have been necessary.
PS: Are you Chinese?? {Display Picture}.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

Wetin do her own money grin grin

You never hear babe tell guy say "my money is MY money and your money is OUR money"? That's the creed of women. Women only become dream wives after a few years of growing up in marriage. That's why our mother's are always better and more considerate women than all these their daughters. grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Missmossy:
grin grin Emusmith hmmm

wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:

Na lie! Did you see the thread about the wedding of one short, black and plain-looking delta billionaire? Did you see the bride? grin She is beautiful, fair and tall. On a normal day, even if the guy differentiate and integrate and combine and multiply all the other languages, she nor go look in side. Fact!

Money makes any man look like prince charming to these our fine fine gals of today.

I didn't add good looks na... Didn't you the other six things I added? grin or you didn't read at all?
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

And i will reply, your body is our body and my body is my body grin grin as she don make am be like say na business we dey do.

I don't believe it jor, good ladies are everywhere, the bad ones are just very loud and hence more noticeable than the rest. They don't need to become better after marriage because they are already perfectly ready for the institution.

Seconded cheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

I didn't add good looks na... Didn't you the other six things I added? grin or you didn't read at all?
I wasn't talking about good looks when I wrote "look like prince charming".

You know what I meant
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by emerich(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am beginning to like this emusmith dude, wished I had access to ur post years back, maybe I would had been a better lover, thumbs up man............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / How To Open The Third Eye / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.