Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) (2124 Views)

Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Tobbylobar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever (For Ladies)
1. Forget about money
2. Don't even think about money
3. Leave money alone
4. Don't ask him for money
5. Give him money instead
6. I said forget about money even if he tempt you with money reject it
Ladies I hope you are getting me..
angry angry angry
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
and pray he has MONEY...and have MONEY....

AND WILL GET MONEY....

AND CAN NEVER LACK MONEY...

AND MUST GET MONEY......

lols
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
You gat to be kiddin me undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Tobbylobar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
kristina1:
You gat to be kiddin me undecided

That's just the hard truth.....practice it and you will see him giving you the respect you deserve.... wink wink
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Tobbylobar(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
and pray he has MONEY...and have MONEY....

AND WILL GET MONEY....

AND CAN NEVER LACK MONEY...

AND MUST GET MONEY......

lols
Abi oo what's girls don't know is that in such situation the guy will be curious to spend on her....but opposite is d case
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tobbylobar:

Abi oo what's girls don't know is that in such situation the guy will be curious to spend on her....but opposite is d case
nor mind dem.....with deir okporlor eyes for money.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
And you forgot to add GOOD PHUCK
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Tobbylobar(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin
U busy doing wat....... angry angry angry
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tobbylobar:

U busy doing wat....... angry angry angry

Huh? undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) by Tobbylobar(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How True Is This? Pics!!! / Photo: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going. / Which Of These Is Hardest To Find In A Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.