Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Funny Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes Of The Day (847 Views)

10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) / Jokes Of The Day(pix Includes) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Jokes Of The Day by DanceVille: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Heard any good and funny jokes lately?...Try these ones.

This Is Too Funny!
A very successful Young Nigerian man parked his new Lexus infront of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues, as he got out, a Trailer passed too closed and completely tore off the door, the man immediately grabbed his cell phone, called the police and they arrived.Before the officer could say anything, the man was screaming hysterically, my Lexus! , my Lexus! , will never be the same again no matter what the panel-beater did to it, the officer just looked at the man in disgust and shook his head, I can't believe how materialistic you're, he said, you're so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else.How can you say such thing?..asked the man, don't you know that your left arm is missing from your elbow down, it must have been torn off when the truck hit you.....OH MY GOD! replied the man, "MY ROLEX WRIST WATCH"...
Big Grin!!
You can add yours Guys, to keep the fun rolling...
Re: Funny Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
i de cum....

yes....

said it

i de cum!!!

lols
Re: Funny Jokes Of The Day by DanceVille: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Call Hell From Hell Is A Local Call
Three formal leaders from Uk, USA and NIGERIA went 2 hell.D first leader asked d devil 2 allow him make a call 2 London 2 inquire abt d country's welfare.He spent five minutes.Satan billed him $5M, d ex-USA leader also made a call and spent 8 minutes, he was billed $8M.Then d ex-Nigerian leader called and spent 2hours.How much is my bill?..He asked Satan...$1 he replied.Surprised, d former leader said..but I stayed longer dan dem.Satan smiled saying, calling hell from hell is nt expensive, it is a local call.
Re: Funny Jokes Of The Day by DaZion(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Church Thief..
Pastor:Akpos, tell us why u steal d clock in d church
Akpos:...Are u nt d 1 dat always say "That God's time is d best"...
Re: Funny Jokes Of The Day by DaZion(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Poor Family..
Wife:My dear, I dnt lyk d way we're living...Lets go and rent our own house.
Husband:But I have no money
Wife:Ok Ok..Let's go nd live wit ur parents
Husband:Impossible!
Wife:Y?
Husband:Because my parents too are living wit dia parents..

(1) (Reply)

12 Very Funny Nigeria Elections Photos / Made In Nigeria English. / When Fun Become Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.