Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test (33336 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by inception101(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Yet to get a mail or call from Seun!! Did d SHL exam sometimes in February and I'm worried..
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by inception101(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2015
motifoluwasolami:

Sorry, the person isn't our set. Heard our recruitment is still penny till a period I will not state, keep the hope alive

Any new update?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2015
theoophilic:

I was just called yesterday o. I was told to come over today but I replied I am far away... presently in Kebbi state. So she said she ll call me back for re-schedule... So how far nah. Have you gone for your interview?
I have done assessment centre and a minor interview on the same day. .... Which post were u called for or d type of assessment that she told u?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by theoophilic: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyecute:
I have done assessment centre and a minor interview on the same day. .... Which post were u called for or d type of assessment that she told u?

TSM nah... She said she ll call me next "Assessment Centre"... So it should same format as yours. How did it go nah... will appreciate details to aid my preparation. Thanks.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by jamanuka: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please house has anyone applied for RDM this year and got called called for test?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Tommicome: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please for those who have been invited, when did you write your test?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Tommicome: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
theoophilic:

TSM nah... She said she ll call me next "Assessment Centre"... So it should same format as yours. How did it go nah... will appreciate details to aid my preparation. Thanks.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by innocent1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good evening friends, I got an invite sms from pz Cussons to come for an apt test on tuesday 16/2/2016. Please I really don't know what the questions will look like. Please if any one have idea of what area to prepare for should inform me. Thanks
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by enet1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Read the first n second pages of this thread.Prepare well for shl n Seville tests.The Seville tests is CBT.You might do the two tests on the same day.Its very challenging tho.Which position did you apply for?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by abolaji007: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello house I av been scheduled to write pz aptitude test tomorrow for the post of Graduate trainee scheme/finance, any one else here?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by abolaji007: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please will the use of calculator be allowed?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by sleemah1: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I'll like to know if the use of calculators will be allowed for pz tests.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by sleemah1: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abolaji000 when and how did you apply pls?
abolaji007:
Hello house I av been scheduled to write pz aptitude test tomorrow for the post of Graduate trainee scheme/finance, any one else here?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by shutupareyouGOD: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please how was the test today
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by odimbannamdi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
I have been invited for an aptitude test on Saturday. But the position wasn't specified in the text message.

I am sure it isn't a Graduate Trainee position coz i didnt apply for that.

Anyone with me on this?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by abiolakreations(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I have been invited for an aptitude test on Saturday. But the position wasn't specified in the text message.

I am sure it isn't a Graduate Trainee position coz i didnt apply for that.

Anyone with me on this?
Mine is on Saturday as well but I applied for grad trainee
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Frank3n2(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
For th who have gone through the first stage. Is calculator allowed? Second how was the ambiance of the place...
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Frank3n2(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
abiolakreations:

Mine is on Saturday as well but I applied for grad trainee

Same day with me!! Wish you all the best!!
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Bsharp: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls I need directions to the venue from ketu
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Dhammy28: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
@Abolaji...Evening bro... I got d mail too, i just sent u a mail. I will like to get some info about d test pls..
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Iykenson(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Good day people, please who knows what the 3rd stage of pz cussons interview looks like? I wrote and passed the first two stages and have been told to expect an interview invitation. I really would appreciate an insight from someone who has been there. Thanks
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by odimbannamdi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Iykenson:
Good day people, please who knows what the 3rd stage of pz cussons interview looks like? I wrote and passed the first two stages and have been told to expect an interview invitation. I really would appreciate an insight from someone who has been there. Thanks

When did u write your CBT test?
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Iykenson(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
24th Feb we did two tests that day, one hand written multi choice and one CBT
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by scholar90: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
dunno what to think anymore, pls who from sat.(25th feb.) has gotten
feedbk for d nxt stage?
Congrats Iykenson!
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Iykenson(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
scholar90:
dunno what to think anymore, pls who from sat.(25th feb.) has gotten
feedbk for d nxt stage?
Congrats Iykenson!
thanks a lot
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Iykenson:
it is likely to be a group assignment. You will be divided into Group and expected to solved a problem. Your charisma and team spirit would be examined. After this, u might be interviewed alone...... I got to that stage but notin happened afterwards. With anoda company now. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by odimbannamdi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyecute:
it is likely to be a group assignment. You will be divided into Group and expected to solved a problem. Your charisma and team spirit would be examined. After this, u might be interviewed alone...... I got to that stage but notin happened afterwards. With anoda company now. Best of luck

Hey bro...you are the OP of this thread. I appreciate the revealing the info u posted about the PZ tests. It was really helpful when i did mine last month. Thanks bro.

I really wished you finally landed the job. But i am sure you are somewhere better now.

2 Likes

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by NenyeCHEM(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls I wrote the aptitude test on Monday and I made it through the first and wrote the CBT too. Who's received a response from them yet after stage 2? How long before one gets a response? Pls reply
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by shutupareyouGOD: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyecute:
please how was the assessment centre.
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by youcanconfirm: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Oyecute:

Hi Oye, I just sent a request to you, kindly accept.. Wanna make some enquiries about the assessment centre .

Thanks
Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by azz19: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
youcanconfirm:

Hi Oye, I just sent a request to you, kindly accept.. Wanna make some enquiries about the assessment centre .

Thanks
Baba make the enquiries here let us all benefit.

1 Like

Re: Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test by Oyecute(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
youcanconfirm:

Thanks
sorry, i dont have much time to relate online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? / CONOIL Is Collecting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.