Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. (960 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by rogermilar(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Happy new year, am here to share the first job g got for the here. The client is non member of Nairalander. Its a construction of 5bedroom duplex, attached with 2nos of 2bedroom flat. I was unable to post some pics. Just have a look of what we have done so far. Enjoy

Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by mufutau55(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oga, the picture no dey show oh!

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yes, please get the pictures working.

You can email them to nairaland@city.ng and I'll bang them in for you.
Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by elvis07: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by muskham(f): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
how much did it cost you to do the foundation and the german floor. Thanks
Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by rogermilar(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sorry for that.

Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by rogermilar(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Good Morning, Happy Weekend, we started filling the raft and immediately the compact of the filling also took place, I have gotten about 22 trips of 20tons of waste sharp sand for the filling, and with my calculation it should be done, and by tomorrow, I will love to do the blinding, and proceed to the german floor level, as am speaking, the. Iron bender as started work by straightening the enforcement bar. I will try to upload the pics of activities going on site. Do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Construction Process Of A 5bedroom Duplex. by rogermilar(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Good Morning we are very sorry for the delay in up loading some of the pictures, it was due to my busy schedule @ site, I have to make sure things are done accurately. We are almost done with the project. The plastering is almost completed. Waiting for my tyler to commence as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @diamond Estate, Igando / 3 Bedroom Flat, All Room Ensuite With Pictures N800k / Excellently Affordable! Own A Plot Of Dry Land In Oakwood Park Estate II. N1.08m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.