Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (54776 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by zerojoy: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Biu town in Borno state was attacked by members of Boko Haram this morning. Fortunately, the military was able to repel the attack and kill/arrest many militants. I just got a gruesome pic after the cut supposedly from a military officer at the scene in Borno which purportedly shows members of Boko Haram killed during the attack earlier today. See it after the cut...*viewer discretion advised*

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/purported-pic-of-boko-haram-members.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by tonte(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
first to comment yaaaaayyy anyways good terrorists in that picture
a good terrorist is the terrorist that is dead

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by luvlyann(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
serves dem right..more still to join dem...more oil to ur elbows N.A..***continues sipping my chilled water***

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Where are the vulture that always wish to see pictures of dead terrorists or will not believe. Oya come eat the meat don rotten.
Btw , they will say its a libyan or syrian picture to make the army look weak. Useless paid idiots! cool

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by zantama05(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
very interested picture grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
tonte:
first to comment yaaaaayyy anyways good terrorists in that picture
a good terrorist is the terrorist that is dead
luvlyann:
serves dem right..more still to join dem...more oil to ur elbows N.A..***continues sipping my chilled water***
On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
angry

The wages of sin is DEATH.

Iku ni ere ese'

Maybe this methodology will deter other vampires.

God punish in advance any useless media propaganda from any amnesty international or whatever angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by sunayo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless our gallant armed forces.

Let's support our military regardless of political affiliation. Terrorism is a GLOBAL trend. French had a taste of it of recent.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by adanduka: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ till Boko Haram ceases to exist

25 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice....serves them right

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nctrice(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
I just pray that all of them are Boko Haram member! And non is an innocent citizen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
How come most of the corpses are nak.ed? Oh I forgot, they most likely were looking forward to their death, no better way to meet your 72 virgins than meeting them nake.d with 35 inches bulala in full display grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
I could see here that Book Harams ain't Nigerians....God bless the Nigerian Army

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by johncreek: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
How many soldiers died?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why would persons sacrifice their lives for such a senseless agenda?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by MisterLongman(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one........
A big kudos to the Nigerian army for slaughtering these goats that says Nigerians won't have peace of mind

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by reborn1: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kudos to the gallant Army. Kill them all.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by MisterLongman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:
I just pray that all of them are Boko Haram member! And non is an innocent citizen
Nctrice:
[color=#990000]I just pray that all of them are Boko Haram member! And non is an innocent citizen
[/color]
Nctrice:
Please don't start this.........
This picture was not taken yesterday but today when BH attacked Biu town and as at now Biu still belongs to Nigeria....
If Biu had fallen to BH, maybe one could have speculated that they were innocent citizens....... I'm sure its the dead bodies of the deluded blockheads that are currently servicing their 72 virgins in hell

24 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by tonte(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Only if you understand English, it would have been better for you...

goofyone:

On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Gondonu: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lawalemi:
Why would persons sacrifice their lives for such a senseless agenda?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by HzRF(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thank God for this..hopefully the trend will continue...
To some this is a very bad news

But to many its a welcomed development

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
hopeyemi26:
I could see here that Book Harams ain't Nigerians....God bless the Nigerian Army
You are very correct......
We are Nigerians
We are not terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
MisterLongman:
[/color]
[color=#000099]Please don't start this.........
This picture was not taken yesterday but today when BH attacked Biu town and as at now Biu still belongs to Nigeria....
If Biu had fallen to BH, maybe one could have speculated that they were innocent citizens....... I'm sure its the dead bodies of the deluded blockheads that are currently servicing their 72 virgins in hell
a big setback to Buhari and APC. Boko haram an armed wind of APC.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
tonte:
Only if you understand English, it would have been better for you...

Oh yeah, i don't. I wrote in Greek. angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nutase: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Horrid

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Bayswater: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ is now killing Boko Haram because of election? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by MisterLongman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
a big setback to Buhari and APC. Boko haram an armed wind of APC.
Please don't involve my comment in your political imbroglio........
I'm indifferent to both APC and PDP

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ikweremilitant: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

mr humanist na u certify them innocent?abeg park well joor.to the topic,buhari and apc please give ur boys a minute silence.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nctrice(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
MisterLongman:
[/color]
[color=#000099]Please don't start this.........
I just pray it is what it is! Why is that so hard for you to understand
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good Riddance to those bastards.They won't be missed

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
ikweremilitant:
mr humanist na u certify them innocent?abeg park well joor.to the topic,buhari and apc please give ur boys a minute silence.
And you certified them guilty, mr militant?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dirty.....btw what is the meaning of pawpawted undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.