Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

One Honest Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Honest Leader. (728 Views)

Buhari Nigeria Most Honest Leader / One Honest Leader / One Honest Leader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Honest Leader. by samblaze(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old....#VoteCHANGE.
Re: One Honest Leader. by samblaze(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Visit smaward.tk

Re: One Honest Leader. by samblaze(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
ts never get colorful without appreciating and recognizing the hard working one and some special people to us, Celebrate them and give them Award today, let them feel special and appreciated. December is here. For your Office,School,occasion end of the year party, we can make it exactly the way u want it. Award Making at sammyt Media Concepts at discounted Rate with home delivery. Why not tell your boss, master,friends, that needs to make award for thier loved ones, that I Your friend, Son, Brother, sammyt , can make that End of the year dinner award party a nice and colorful event with varieties of award, be it Glass, Wood, Acrylic, or Carved award. Also Certificate Making. My Contact remains 07033161402, 08077824678

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year
In advance to you.

Akinjise Tolulope Samuel
CEO Sammyt Media Concept Concepts.
Re: One Honest Leader. by Biafman: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Honest leader indeed. Idiots entered into the once chance propaganda bus of this Daura President that has the most corrupt men around him as his team, starting from those that connived and brought his useless ass into power (Tinubu and Amaechi comes to mind) to those working with him now and milking Nigeria dry for him. Honest leader my asss.
Re: One Honest Leader. by samblaze(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Happy Weekend Great Minds.... Huge discounts for Students now available, contact us sammyt Media via 07033161402 for your lovely departmental and recognition awards... Free delivery nationwide

Re: One Honest Leader. by samblaze(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sammyt concept is into Awards/plague production with years of experience. We have it all--from corporate plaques to sport plaques to recognition plaques. We take pride in making sure that your awards are professionally done and that you will be 100% satisfied. We use state of the art engraving technology to ensure that all awards are made to your satisfaction. Whether you need one or 100 plaques or awards, we have a fast turnaround time to make sure your award arrive in time. If you need faster delivery, be sure to ask us for our rush delivery service.
Corporate Plaque, Sammyt concepts plaques are the perfect way to increase your brand recognition, while simultaneously awarding your team, employees, clients and business partners with plaques. Our engraved award plaques are created with a high-quality laser engraving process. Customize many of our awards with your logo and text. We offer both individual plaques, as well as perpetual plaques.
OUR TYPES OF AWARD
•Acrylic Awards
•Award Plaques
•Glass Awards
•Corporate Awards
•Crystal Awards.
We can also help you design and print certificates of training and attendance.
Patronize us today!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reuters/AP Newspaper Clips About Buhari's Govt In 1985 [photos] / Johnathan Jegga Differ Over Pvc Cards / Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.