Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (18404 Views)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
colored:
safe not save.
Thanks for the correction
colored:
I understand that english is quite complex but it shouldn't be an excuse to comitting blunder
undecided
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by DaBullIT(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Therock5555:
Nasarawa state, any problem?

Someone was almost kidnapped with an SUV too , but i think that was owerri if we can collate data ,car color , plate number , we can forward info to appropriate authorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

Someone was almost kidnapped with an SUV too , but i think that was owerri if we can collate data ,car color , plate number , we can forward info to appropriate authorities
oh, my sister may not be able to answer that, twas night and am not sure she knows many car models
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by DaBullIT(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Therock5555:
oh, my sister may not be able to answer that, twas night and am not sure she knows many car models

That's Ok, may God continue to guide and protect us
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Aghans(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Our God no dey sleep oooooooooooooo
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

That's Ok, may God continue to guide and protect us
amen
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
colored:
you deserve a trip to maldives! His story doesn't even scream kidnap. Nigerians always making mountains out of mole hills
lols....

d story eh.....

i just weak for the whole episode...
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by DEllaluv(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Therock5555:
so u still exist. Hmmm shocked

yes o,I stl exist
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ttime(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Therock5555:
Nairalanders, I would advise us all to be vigilant this election period, I saw the thread on fp where a lady was beheaded and I was mystified, not knowing my own scenario was around the corner, I was browsing jeje inside my room when the parlour door banged open. My elder sis ran in panting, I quickly flunged my phone under bed incase na armed robbers. She was visibly shaking when I went to the parlour. After much persuasion she opened up.

She went on a date and was coming back on a bike, the bike man insisted to take a shorter route which she first disagreed but complied when she couldn't find another. The route they took was a bye pass so it was kinda lonely, suddenly they noticed a black jeep trailing them. The Jeep refused overtaking them, but was right behind them, the bike man thought they knew my sister so he stopped, the Jeep also stopped, he greeted them but no reply, their headlights were just focused on the bike. The bike man greeted for about four times but the people in the Jeep neither answered nor drove off, the mumu bike man wanted to come down and walk towards them but she urged him not to.

Fear gripped the bike man after about three minutes so he kick start his bike and moved, the car followed swiftly, that was when they smelled foul play, she said the bike man that was riding like a camel became formula 1 Lewis Hamilton overnight, the man rode like crazy, what saved them was the bumps on the road, and finally they overtook a trailer which the car could not do easily because the opposite side of the road was not clear.

Naso them escape, nairalanders abeg thanks giving na on Sunday, this no be small matter. This election period is filled with evil.

My advice goes to you all, please let's try to avoid late nights and lonely paths because lots of dangers are lurking around. No be our head dem go use do sacrifice this year. Amen

Cc: Ishilove
Seun

Fp pls, let nairalanders be enlightened.....

It iss well
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ritababe(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
I never see that kind thing for my life o.
Greeting on a lonely road @ night?
That bike man must be Greetinus

Them never ready na.
The kidnappers here in Aba ehhn, they would make u forget the cost of your car. You would enter anything/pothole to get away from them.

hi, were are u in aba?
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by daveP(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Therock5555:
Lolz, school stress no sweet o
no complain o! Cos from wetin me dey see, una don combine the two(sch and tori for nl) well well. Abeg give me the manual you dey use, maybe e go work for me. Good a.m!
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
ritababe:

hi, were are u in aba?

Hi
in my house Ma'am
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hi
in my house Ma'am

which area
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
daveP:
no complain o! Cos from wetin me dey see, una don combine the two(sch and tori for nl) well well. Abeg give me the manual you dey use, maybe e go work for me. Good a.m!
oboy, the stress no be here o, I just wan do complete that story and run from NL. M3hn am tired
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
ritababe:

which area
you wan come my house? angry

Kinda close to your school, can't be specific. grin grin
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ritababe(f): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

you wan come my house? angry

Kinda close to your school, can't be specific. grin grin

yeah, u nor go like am if i come?
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
ritababe:

yeah, u nor go like am if i come?

lols
I can't really say... grin
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by ritababe(f): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
I can't really say... grin

OK I dey MCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.