Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father (1699 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Who's More Beautiful? Zahra Buhari Or Faith Jonathan? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
When I saw Zarha's pictures, she came across as a beautiful energetic lady?

But I quickly asked my self a question this Daura lady is in far away UK studying even though the father claims to be a pauper.

That has been addressed by another thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2092256/zahra-buharis-daughter-lives-studies

However taking a closer look at the picture i realize that her dressing does not in any way mirror her father's sharia practicing tenets.

She is freely pouting with fully painted lips and a nose ring in one.

In another she is spotting tight pants and high heels.

She even poses in just a mink coat with leather gloves in yet another picture.

One begins to wonder where is the hijab?

Are these clothes from the paid for by the father who is a "pauper"?

Why go ahead and advocate for sharia while your daughter goes about in sleeveless mink coats and leather gloves.

Will you apply the same double standards and covert income if you become president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
So many lunatics and perverts on Nairaland opening silly threads.

*sighs*

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by BokoHaramm: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Eeyaa
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by BokoHaramm: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
That's how the oligarchs in the north live a double standard life.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by BokoHaramm: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
berem:

*sighs*

everybody now is a pervert? Go and sit down joor, maybe when Firefire and Mogidi start admiring your ukwu then I ll know what you will call them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
It's the opposition and PDP that are painting him as the fanatic he obviously isn't. if he were a fanatic, would he allow his daughter do all that?

Sai Buhari 😄

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
berem:

*sighs*

Your presidential aspirant an advocate of the sharia law who claims to be poor and has been shouting himself hoarse on how he will fight corruption has her daughter in the UK bedecked in expensive designer clothes instead of the hijab and you see no double standards in that.

Let us shelve hypocrisy and ask all the questions.

I see no sincerity in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
op....GOD BLESS U

OPEN DEIR EYES ABEG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by simplemach(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
This gurl na machine
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zedric:
It's the opposition and PDP that are painting him as the fanatic he obviously isn't. if he were a fanatic, would he allow his daughter do all that?

Sai Buhari 😄
I called him an advocate of sharia law.

If you equate that to fanaticism then that is your business.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
eaglechild:

Your presidential aspirant an advocate of the sharia law who claims to be poor and has been shouting himself hoarse on how he will fight corruption has her daughter in the UK bedecked in expensive designer clothes instead of the hijab and you see no double standards in that.

Let us shelve hypocrisy and ask all the questions.

I see no sincerity in Buhari.

Since when did Buhari become a strident advocate of the Sharia Law?

Since when did Sharia law forbid good clothes? (not sure where you saw 'expensive' in those clothes)

Since when did Buhari ever say he was 'poor'?

Did it ever occur to you louts that part of the reason why Buhari's account is not bursting is because of bills like his daughter's fees?

Do you think that if the PDP Governments that have ruled since 1999 had invested in our educational system, many of these Nigerians would be heading overseas for study?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by MalcoImX: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2015
I am sure she has some pictures with the hijab. But the thing is, whatever is done you will still complain. You'll say things like: 'Since he's forcing the daughter to wear hijab, this Sharia advocate when elected will islamize Nigeria and force all the women to wear the hijab.'

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by jamace(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Don't mind them.
Buhari's daughter studying abroad while Buhari is busy supporting almajiris boko haram. In fact, Buhari is reserving them for his dog and baboon mayhem.
The youths of the North need to shine their eyes. The northern elites are keeping them uneducated for selfish reasons. GEJ who is not a northerner has more zeal to get the northern youths educated by building schools for them. Northern youths, won't you rather vote for Jonathan who cares for you than your elites who reserve you for violence only?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by mrofficial(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am sure she has some pictures with the hijab. But the thing is, whatever is done you will still complain. You'll say things like: 'Since he's forcing the daughter to wear hijab, this Sharia advocate when elected will islamize Nigeria and force all the women to wear the hijab.'

Spot on. You know them! They can be miserable as one expects.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by nationwide1(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2015
eaglechild:
When I saw Zarha's pictures, she came across as a beautiful energetic lady?

But I quickly asked my self a question this Daura lady is in far away UK studying even though the father claims to be a pauper.

That has been addressed by another thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2092256/zahra-buharis-daughter-lives-studies

However taking a closer look at the picture i realize that her dressing does not in any way mirror her father's sharia practicing tenets.

She is freely pouting with fully painted lips and a nose ring in one.

In another she is spotting tight pants and high heels.

She even poses in just a mink coat with leather gloves in yet another picture.

One begins to wonder where is the hijab?

Are these clothes from the paid for by the father who is a "pauper"?

Why go ahead and advocate for sharia while your daughter goes about in sleeveless mink coats and leather gloves.

Will you apply the same double standards and covert income if you become president?

Same way he gave Shehu Shagari, the head of government a house arrest of a few hours and gave Ekwueme, a deputy to Shagari many years in Kikikiri maximum security prison. Same way an emir was allowed to pass with hard currency in 53 suit cases but Fela was jailed for a far less amount of money on his way to a music concert in America. Leave Mata for Matthias. Those who support Buhari don't know the history of Nigeria. Let February 14 come quickly.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by devilsworkshop: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2015
berem:

*sighs*

That's why i love forking you in that thick assss of yours
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by SUBMARINE: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Double lifestyle

Father advocates sharia

Daughter living secular

cool
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by Vicotex(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2015
as a matter of fact, she is ulgy and a slut
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by Vicotex(m): 1:51am On Jan 15, 2015
dem carry 1 ashawo pix dump 4 twitter, Apc begin dey claim the ashawo as buhari step daughter
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by emeka2847: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2015
So how does this post change the fact that that Jona is not incompetent? I am just asking.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by joseph1832(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2015
OP on the other hand see it this way. Buhari never advocated for sharia, his foes did, and they are the ones who came with the idea of Buhari islamatizing Nigeria, glad he proved them wrong!.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
joseph1832:
OP on the other hand see it this way. Buhari never advocated for sharia, his foes did, and they are the ones who came with the idea of Buhari islamatizing Nigeria, glad he proved them wrong!.
No need to bury your head in the sand.
Buhari has always advocated for sharia law.

The evidence is everywhere including the link above.

Why will someone with such double standards to everyday life be any different as president.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
eaglechild:

No need to bury your head in the sand.
Buhari has always advocated for sharia law.

The evidence is everywhere including the link above.

Why will someone with such double standards to everyday life be any different as president.
And what does Sharia law profess? That females should go nude and not look beautiful?.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by eaglechild: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
joseph1832:
And what does Sharia law profess? That females should go nude and not look beautiful?.
You said so not I.
Re: Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father by babadee1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
nationwide1:
Same way he gave Shehu Shagari, the head of government a house arrest of a few hours and gave Ekwueme, a deputy to Shagari many years in Kikikiri maximum security prison. Same way an emir was allowed to pass with hard currency in 53 suit cases but Fela was jailed for a far less amount of money on his way to a music concert in America. Leave Mata for Matthias. Those who support Buhari don't know the history of Nigeria. Let February 14 come quickly.

The same Ekwueme has now rejected Jonathan. Same thing for Tunde Thompson and Lawal Ojuolape's son. All of these Nigerians were very much wronged by Buhari but they now support him because they see the option of Jonathan continuing as a great disaster for the country which they love more than themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons / Newspapers Headlines On Monday February 16th 2015 / The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-ignatius C. Olisemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.