Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female (1854 Views)

African Soccer Expert Kwesi Koomson Predicts 5 Nations To Qualify For World Cup! / African Soccer Star Yaya Toure, Stuns In African Attire (photo) / Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by Romzyj: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Last year, Equatorial Guinea star and one of
Africa’s leading footballers, Genoveva
Anonma made headlines when she called for
the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations to be
cancelled to avoid spreading the Ebola virus
to her home country. Now the former African
women’s “Footballer of the Year” has opened
up to the BBC about the embarrassing
treatment she received from African football
authorities when they asked her to strip
down naked and prove she was a woman.
Rival teams had questioned Genoveva
Anonma’s gender but instead of instigating
proper medical gender tests, they simply
forced her to strip naked straight after
Equatorial Guinea won the Africa Cup of
Nations.
BBC Sportshour's Sam Sheringham spoke to
Genoveva about that harrowing event, and
she said:
“I don’t know how they usually do it, but they
kept accusing me. Because I’m quite energetic
and very strong they say it was impossible
that I could be a woman. I don’t know what I
did to make them think I’m a man. They
didn’t do any hospital tests. I was hoping they
would call me to tell me they were taking me
to a hospital to do tests – but they never did.
I’ve never had a single apology”
http://www.zroclan.com/2015/01/female-african-soccer-star-forced-to.html?m=1

Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by dunkem21(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Dem no see your bosom?
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by fattybombom: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2015
pictures of her stripping or..... complete the sentence.

1 Like

Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by sankky: 1:29am On Jan 15, 2015
@fattybombom, Nice one there

Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by hunter21(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
but how is this a romantic issue
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by hensben(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2015
fattybombom:
pictures of her stripping or..... complete the sentence.
bro ahbeg i nor wan see this kind stripping oh

1 Like

Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by naijaboiy: 1:46am On Jan 15, 2015
How is this romantic
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Sport section pls.
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by Maximus17(m): 4:23am On Jan 15, 2015
I'm not surprised, obviously some ladies got the look and appearance of a man esp. For those that gym
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Sigh
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Dem no see your bosom?

Where are they
Re: Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female by fr3do(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
BBC and their anti Africa antics

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Banned For Showing Dirty Boxers / I Had Sex With Cristiano Ronaldo – Daniella Chavez / Top 11 Worst Dressed Footballers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.