Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage (1074 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by ahmed486: 5:10am On Jan 15, 2015
[img]http://.com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5_M.jpg[/img]

The Kano State Hisbah Board has stopped a father from giving out his daughter in marriage to the man who allegedly defiled her.

Malam Ya’u Shuaibu, father of the 13-year-old victim, had earlier granted the man, who defiled his daughter, permission to marry her.

Shuaibu had explained that he met with the defiler’s parents on the matter and a date for the marriage had already been fixed.

The alleged defiler, Usaini Ja’afar, was reported to have ganged up with his three friends – Sani Isa, Jamilu Sani and Isa Musa – to commit the act.

But Director General of Kano State Hisbah Board, Malam Abba Sa’id Sufi, said the marriage had been cancelled till further notice.

“Yes, our attention has been drawn to the matter. We cannot allow the marriage to hold; we have stopped it. It is not only about the father and his daughter; it is a r*pe case, which is an offence in Islam.

“Let me tell you one thing; one cannot just r*pe a girl and then plead with her parent to allow him to marry her and get away with it just like that. It is not possible; we cannot allow this. According to Islam, he has to be punished for the sin committed. We cannot allow somebody to r*pe a 13-year-old girl and then marry her just like that; it is unfair. Investigation into the matter is still ongoing”, he explained.
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2580-kano-hisbah-stops-father-from-giving-out-13-year-old-daughter-in-marriage-to-her-alleged-defiler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Pavore9: 5:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank God someone is reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Some people are wicked, so its a 13year old child that you want to wake up and face one of her rapists for the rest of her life?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 5:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank God
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Mynd44: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Interesting
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Mimienudles(f): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Seriously
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by DickDastardly(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Too early for me to start saying offensive things! angry
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Happy to hear good news from the Muslim community. Well done!
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Redoil: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Happy to hear good news from the Muslim community. Well done!
this shows they are trying to catch up with morden day realities.
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Redoil: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Interesting
your fellow muslims are learning fast to catch up with more mordern practices of christianity. But aisha got married at the ripe age of 8 to muhamed you people never see any offence in that. I hope they stop using terrorism as a tool to control and scare people to join them as seen world over.
I also hope they learn to live peacfully like their christian brothers world wide

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Mynd44: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
your fellow muslims are learn fast to catch up with more mordern practices of christianity. But aisha got married at the ripe age of 8 to muhamed you people never see any offence in that
Err.....did you miss something?
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Redoil: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Err.....did you miss something?
yes i miss the uneccessary and ceremoniously way you ban me for 8months

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Great. It Is possible that all this our nairaland ranting gets to them. cheesy

Kudos to speaking up
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abeg,let me clear my eyes and read again.
shocked shocked shocked
For d first time online.
*sighs*
What a wonderful news.
Whoever those folks are,saluta kiss!

Now I hv hope.
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by lilmax(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Make sense
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
LOCAL MAN!!!! grin
Instead of showing the girl love and extra care. . . he wants to add insult to her injury? undecided
Bush rat! kiss

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
LOCAL MAN!!!! grin
Instead of showing the girl love and extra care. . . he wants to add insult to her injury? undecided
Bush rat! kiss
a bush meat that has not left the four walls of kano wouldn't know better. Thank GOD some reasonable human beings have decided to use their brain to think and not their filthy ppheennese or sharia undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Stops Father From Giving Out 13yr-old Daughter In Marriage by Samiceman: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
All these guys saying "nice one" "good" una no read the post abi?

The marriage was not stopped because it was a rape case.

In other words if he had lawfully asked to marry the girl before he defiled her, they would approve it.

Islam.... *i reserve my comments*

(1) (Reply)

Re: Woman Jumped Off A Building Over Cheating - Busted / Dangerous Ways Of Choosing A Life Partner / Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.