Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration (20955 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by experimentist: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
Jonathan don come again ooooo
but dat transgendered called ffk go still bring the downfall of I'm Oga.
but wait where is the beauty? even my weird mc fine pass am.

anyway buhari until PEJ twerk on national TV.

Can someone upload the PDF of the fuucckking book

buhari for President
lolgrin

Shay you don't see where a full loaded mack truck dey twerk before?
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by toyoutoyou: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Femi fadi iya kayode ya(FFK),one size fits all.How PEJ now?Pls let's know how far with u and her.Thanks in advance.GEJ till all ur hope is lost(GEJ's supporters).
Jenifer,ur p**y go soon turn to empty basket.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by holatin(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
lolgrin

Shay you don't see where a full loaded mack truck dey twerk before?
hahahahaha
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by 100Cents: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
I am not comfortable with FFK standing beside that lady.

Must he cup her waist tightly ? Smh.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by okokhaerat(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Cnt laff abeg
holatin:
hahahahaha
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Zellie: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
olassy239:
very very soon a book wil also be writen by us APC title 25 reason why ebola sholud b sent back to otouke com feb 14

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
It is your entire family that ebola will be sent back to. Kwasia
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Orikinla(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ and another of his legions of sycophants.
Book that I know someone wrote for the intellectually re-tarded so called face of what again? [/size]grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by saharachic(f): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]GleesModel or what the fvck you call yourself, thanks for Campaigning for Buhari because you don't just know what your job is.
You mean after FFK paid you with drug money this is the best you can come up with.

What a mess! you should go back to selling weed[/size]
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by BlackHuman(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
I never read my handout finish, na "Beauty-Queen" book I go kom dey read.....Abegi...#Buhari2015.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by princespatience: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
1stola:
I don't do FTC cheesy
btw, what will the bullsh1t content of the book change or teach us
It wont change the fact the 0tueke drunkard will be sent home by may 29, 2015.
SAI feBUHARI.
ur such a fool.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by DAVE5(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Shediot

themdiots..
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

Na wetin una mean abeg?

Ha this one is innocent
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by blackfase(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
We all already know FFK, just like the food OBJ dishes for him before he sings & dances, has a pathological obsession for beauty queens haha......
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by menice69: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
HugeCock:
Good! Now FFK, Jennifer and Bianca can all have a thréesomè
hmm!menage a trois
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
This gej ehen

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by oluamid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
FFK be like: "History about to repeat itself, ho ho ho! ".

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Jeezyy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have to confirm whether you are Buhari before I like your post.
hahaha
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Do people still say "reason why"? Redundant as f^ck.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by greatgeo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
When i read some comments by the Nigerian youth I can't stop but keep weeping for them because they have totally lost it and I wonder if they will ever get to where mr president I'd today?
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by greatgeo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
When i read some comments by the Nigerian youth I can't stop but keep weeping for them because they have totally lost it and I wonder if they will ever get to where mr president is today?
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by FANE4Naija: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
it was not easy for Alameiseigha
it was not easy for James ibori
it was not easy for Bode George
it was not easy for Farouk lawan
Lawrence anini did it
Oyenusi did it
Shina rambo did it
Bode George did it
Alameiseigha did it
James ibori did it
and now president Goodluck Ebele jonathan is doing it
keep stealing because stealing is not corruption and thieves
behind you are more than saints against you. this message
is sponsored by Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.
grin grin
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by ooshinibos: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe. GEJ has not managed to do the first line of the constitution of Nigeria
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by reborn1: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
Collynzo9:

Just as your mother Harriet Adewole and your sister Princess Adewole are public utilities for all the area boys in your street.
[/s]

Grow up little boy.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by honeyseller291(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank u our beauty queen GEJ will surely continue amen
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by honeyseller291(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Life is the most difficult exams.
Many people fail Becus they try to copy others.
Not realising that everyone has a different question PAPeR....
Buhari should realise he did shagari a very bad thing so it's his duty to go and divinely and genuinely beg him...and for that sit he is wasting his time no way for him at all.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by honeyseller291(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Life is the most difficult exams.
Many people fail Becus they try to copy others.
Not realising that everyone has a different question PAPeR....
Buhari should realise he did shagari a very bad thing so it's his duty to go and divinely and genuinely beg him...and for that sit he is wasting his time no way for him at all.yes
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by honeyseller291(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Goodluck for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT / CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Senate Inaugurates Constitution Review Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.