Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material (32924 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ggrin(f): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Does the guy you're dating have long-term potential?
In general,we women tend to rely on words, whereas men rely on actions. So, when men speak sweetly to us (women), women believe them, even if they don't behave accordingly. Men, on the other hand, see how women behave, and interpret the behavior to mean what they want to believe, regardless of what the woman says. So, if you say you don't love him, but continue to have sex with him, all your words are in vain; he interprets your actions and draws his own conclusions.

This discrepancy between words and behavior is especially problematic in marriage-bound relationships. So, watch out if your man is one of these five types:

1. The "help me until I'm ready" guy
The "need help" type is totally entrenched in his own insecurities. He only talks about his own problems —never yours — but he wants a lady by his side because it makes him feel worthy. So, he keeps her there by asking her to help him "until he's ready." But, guess what: He'll never be ready, and so, he is not husband material angry.

2. The "dare to discuss marriage" guy
Since he knows women believe in words not actions, he dares talk about marriage and future plans with you, knowing it's what you want to hear. But that's all he'll do; no further action is ever taken. There is never a time frame for actions; actions are even never discussed, and if they come up, the conversation suddenly goes in different directions.

3. The "be my guest and discuss marriage" guy
This guy lets you do all the talking about marriage you like. He knows you dream about it; he listen to you discuss it in great detail — where your home will be, what kind of furniture you'll buy, what kind of wedding you want. And when you ask him about dreams, he says, "Whatever you want, honeyembarassed." Always look at his actions. If there aren't any, if he's all talk, he's not husband materialangry

4. The "bear with me" guy
He finds nice, logical excuses that seem acceptable. You know, he can't take action now because he's busy with his career, or his weight loss, ior his parents' needs. You name it, and the statement is "Bear with me." undecided

5. The "let's have fun first" guy
He sticks around for the thrill of the game. When the fun is out, he's onto a new adventure and a new thrill. He's not here for future plans or kids or family or even settling down and confiding in one woman. He wants and talks about fun and about sex. Whenever you talk marriage, the face changes, the fun ends, and the statement he repeats is, "You are spoiling the moment," hoping you'lll eventually drop the subject. If you don't, soon he'll be out and about for another thrill

This hoe digger's aint loyalangryangryangry

http://pulse.ng/relationships/ladies-only-5-types-of-guys-who-are-not-husband-material-id3341967.html

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by mirexxx(f): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2015
nyc1 ggrin kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Chimerase(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ggrin(f): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
nyc1 ggrin kiss
no one can drive us crazy unless we give em the key *nice siggy*wink
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ShakurM(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Or the type of guys in Think like a man 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by jmoore(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
How many yards?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by mirexxx(f): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
no one can drive us crazy unless we give em the key *nice siggy*wink
yes o hw u dis morning? smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Bantino(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Kudos ggrin.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ggrin(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Chimerase:
angry angry angry angry
bad belle. Is allowedundecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ggrin(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
yes o hw u did morning? kiss
am fine like fine thank you grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by maxdozie(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Who made this Write Up?
Hello
All Guys are husband material... But We Guys dont get married Quick due to the Money involved... Spend 1M on a ladies Head is it Easy
And when the Money finally comes... We wont Also rush!! We got to take our time and Look for that lady that is worth spending d Money on...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ReVizz(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Dz Na old version! Guyz Don Upgrade... right frm The onset u Tell d babe say na just for fun nd sex No marriage attacheee! shikenaa

7 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Chimerase(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
bad belle. Is allowedundecided
undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by mirexxx(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
am fine like fine thank you grin
lol
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Hazardd(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
nonsense undecided
i dont even know what bring me here
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by sam13(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
@ ggrin are you now saying that guys who have genuine love for their babes will never make good husbands?all i know is girls and money are always walking together

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by ggrin(f): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Hazardd:
nonsense undecided
i dont even know what bring me here
undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by TRADELYN: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Hammefeez: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2015
husband material Ko Ankara material Ni....

Nonsense.

meanwhile #GMB 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by colossus2: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2015
You don marry?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by wisefizz(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
thanks..bt ur points are not genuine

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by SuPeRq(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Nice 1 @OP
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
The Guy whose mum still feeds at 35.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by mtprofessor5(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
J
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
is it lace or ankara
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Otunbab: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
All this rubbish sef. All it takes is for one to met the right person for him/her. People change.. You'll be surprised how much a person can change for the right person. I've seen where a really crazy player turned out to be the best husband and best father, and I have also seen a prostitute who eventually turned out to be a wife and a loving mother. And must of us have seen or heard of some pastors that eventually turned out NOT to be husband materials.
So abeg all this list na super story dedicated to the gods.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by mors(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by damosky12(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
I dont see the reason to be concerned about the 'husband material' type of guys. The principle is simple and precise; focus on being the perfect wife material first, then you get an ideal husband.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by garlicrey(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
what is an husband

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by yomi007k(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Shit, so I'm not marriage material!
Well, I'm sure I can disprove u wen I'm ready. For now, owo ni koko

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by jammyunn(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Ok. Good to know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / My Ex Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.