Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (61308 Views)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... / 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by oniw9999: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
The reconciliatory visit of President Goodluck Jonathan was a tensed one as former president, Olusegun Obasanjo put him on the hot seat in his Hilltop residence in Abeokuta on Monday, Leadership exclusively gathered.

Flanked by the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who were there as witnesses to the meeting on request of the Egba chief, asked him questions which he had earlier thrown up in his correspondence to Jonathan.

Questions from Obasanjo mother of all meetings with Jonathan include the five highlighted below.

The former president asked him to confirm if he did not agree to only run for one term, his slow action to tackling the Boko Haram menace when it was just budding despite warning, why he gave licence to Tompolo and Asari Dokubo to import arms under the names of their private companies and other issues.

He queried, “Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,

(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to Nigeria’s external reserve and Sovereign Wealth Fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

http://leadership.ng/news/402004/abeokuta-meeting-5-questions-obasanjo-asked-jonathan

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by zadok60: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
make una free d guy na..
shey na only one term dem dey do 4 skul?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by hazyfm1: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=48pt]INTERESTING[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by SolomonAdeola: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Deep questions dat wud require one taking a glass of water b4 responding to. God bless Nigeria

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by jamace(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
5 Questions for Obj:

1. Why should Jonathan run for only one term?
2. What did you do with defence budgets for 8 years?
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.

278 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by KwoiZabo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
oniw9999:

The reconciliatory visit of President Goodluck Jonathan was a tensed one as former president, Olusegun Obasanjo put him on the hot seat in his Hilltop residence in Abeokuta on Monday, Leadership exclusively gathered.

Flanked by the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who were there as witnesses to the meeting on request of the Egba chief, asked him questions which he had earlier thrown up in his correspondence to Jonathan.

Questions from Obasanjo mother of all meetings with Jonathan include the five highlighted below.

The former president asked him to confirm if he did not agree to only run for one term, his slow action to tackling the Boko Haram menace when it was just budding despite warning, why he gave licence to Tompolo and Asari Dokubo to import arms under the names of their private companies and other issues.

He queried, “Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,

(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to Nigeria’s external reserve and Sovereign Wealth Fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

http://leadership.ng/news/402004/abeokuta-meeting-5-questions-obasanjo-asked-jonathan

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people to run for one term or not, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random just as OBJ did in Odi & Zakibiam, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, Amaechi wants it shared Okonjo-Iweala insisted on savings so it was shared with pressure from governors and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua initiated, the militancy in the ND degenerated (escalated) during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it? but these militants are not acting foolishly like BH (killing their own people and burning their villages).

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari knows the difference between Surname and Othernames grin

I swear if na Buhari be the only candidate, I go burn my PVC

APC trying hard to package the illiterate mallam since 8th Dec. 2014

193 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Isiterere(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
...Ebora owu...
He who laugh last, laugh best
Politics aside, those questions are very cogent. GEJ should answer.

ALL IZZ WELL

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by karmaleon: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
This Noise Maker Is At It Again!

8 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Miscellaneous(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obasanjo asking these questions, obasanjo flee from meeting gej, buhari seeking obj's support, pdp seeking obj's support, gej seeking obj's support only points at one thing- he is the author of Nigeria's problem & should be arrested. Who the hell does he think he is to decide the fate of a nigerian? Left for me, buhari and gej should work hand-in-hand to put obasanjo in kirikiri. . .

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by lacasa: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hahahaha grin

#ABJ

Sai Buhari, till the Clueless one answers the 5 questions

cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by salvatore007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Doublyu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let dt Clueless Otueke indigene answer...for all I care feBUHARI is by d corner

20 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by okon11: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obj your era has passed let our leader be.

3,700 homes burnt in Baga
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2592-3-700-homes-burnt-in-baga-says-ai

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Otunbab: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please a true GEJ supporter should help answer the questions.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Goahead(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Both of them are corrupt dictators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by tdayof(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let me answer

1)yes I agreed to contest for one term but government money sweet and errrnmn I have some unfinished business.
2)errm you know bokoharam are our siblings.
3)those fund ehnn America will know what happened to them.
4)you know tonpolo is my chief of defence
5)like I said I think America will know about his whereabout and if they still need him they will come for him

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by slimpoppa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let's have his answers. ASAP please.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by chinyere162: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Una dey there?How una take knw say na wetin him ask am?No be close door meetin dem do?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Harbiurlah(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by charleff512(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
I cross leg dey wait for the answers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by pekeyim: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
They Should ask
Buhari the difference between Surname and other names.

So this is the Guy some of you want

Chai Buhari!!!

GEJ until Buhari understands the difference between Surname and other name
Or Show us his WASC Certificate!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Rizstar: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
obj the chameleon

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Kenneth205(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm.. These Questions Stronq o!

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by mors(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by hotgunz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why will he ask him dat question? When he was president could anybody ask him any question, he thinks he s all in Nigeria abeg d old man s old s sense of reason re old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Wolexy1212(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
A person that fails a class will be asked to repeat that class. But GEJ has done that once. No more chance for him. Let him go back home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by ichidodo: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
In a nutshell "Jona why did you refuse to clean my sh**t and wipe my bum-bum as i told you to? asked Obasanjo...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by kenex4ever(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
5 Questions for Obj:

1. Why should Jonathan run for only one term?
2. What did you do with defence budgets for 8 years?
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by oloworulz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just wonder how dis clueless and senseless outuoke man got to this position. God is so great sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.