Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please I Need Reviews For Toyota Corolla Ve 1998 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Reviews For Toyota Corolla Ve 1998 (776 Views)

Pimping My 1998 Camry / Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / I Need Mechanic For Toyota Prius 2003 Hybrid The Battery Is Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Reviews For Toyota Corolla Ve 1998 by eustace1(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Please any one with an experience with Toyota Corolla VE 1998 model.

I will appreciate your kind reviews especially on the automatic transmission model.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Reviews For Toyota Corolla Ve 1998 by Export1: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello! Here are some reviews from the users.

Awesome Car — awesome car overall. it gets great gas mileage which is awesome for todays prices for 4$ a gallon of gas. any repairs needed on the car are quick, cheap, and easy. the style of the corolla is pretty basic, but i love its still sporty yet non sporty look. my car i did some of my own body work to though, you cant get it that way lol. and best of all, the manual is the most fun thing to drive. it has 185k miles on it still running fine as being a teenager i beat the crap out of it. horsepower doesnt really kick in till mid 3k rpms though

Toyota — Toyota is a really great car actually, especially if you are going to buy a used one! They tend to have noisy heaters though, especially the older they get. And if your car is before 98 you will have a timing belt which needs to be changed around 150,000 km. 98 and up its a timing chain so those last forever.

My Corolla — It runs great and has never given my any major problems, however it is not well put together as all the door handles except one are broken on the inside. It gets about 25 to 30mpg city and 35 to 40 highway. Doesn't have much get up and go. I would recommend this car to someone who doesn't like to spend a whole lot on gas

Review Highlights Click to filter reviews below

PROS
"ride"
"power"
"fuel economy"
"reliable car"
"maintenance"
CONS
"power"
"handling"
"fuel economy"
"small power"

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/1998-Toyota-Corolla-Reviews-c4031

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Drivers Licence / Land Rover Evolution (photos) / HELP!!! My Engine Oil Dipstick Broke While Trying To Check My Oil Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.