Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (4558 Views)

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by liliangmail(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Do they av any right to know how much u earn monthly? Well... i told him how much i earn but i av no intention of tellin him d next one once i get another job or av salary incrmnt from dis present job .. Hope am action is right?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
It is your money abeg.

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by menix(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Buh u did lik knowin his bah...
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
You already told him dis one. He'll expect you to say d next. I see no big deal in it. But then, you gotta be wise in issues like this
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by resty4(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Why was he interested in yr salary? What was his reaction when you told him? Since you told him has your relationship been influenced in anyway? His him a worker too and did he tell or show you his payslip? If these probing questions r answered then i know how to respond.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2015
The reason why most of them want to know, is so they can task you when the need arise. cheesy

Don't tell jor, even if you do, don't say the exact amount.

Most guys might use that knowledge in order to skip their financial responsibilities to you.

For instance when you ask for money, they will be like:-
"Baby, you are working na, and you earn enough income".

Just saying! tongue grin
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by liliangmail(f): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
not funny at all...dz days i subscr my BIS wif my money... he excpts me to spend more time on calls weneva i call ... he was suposz to pay for my ICAN exam now he has changed his mind cry
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by sexymoma(f): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
not funny at all...dz days i subscr my BIS wif my money... he excpts me to spend more time on calls weneva i call ... he was suposz to pay for my ICAN exam now he has changed his mind cry
Is he your father

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by uboma(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Is he your father

Good question coming from a fellow woman.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by liliangmail(f): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
he is nt my father .. He wanted .
he brot d idea besyds d others i did, i paid for dm
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by kunmis1(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:

YOUR BIS ba?
YOUR ICAN ba?

what do u do wit ya own money den?

u dey kip am en?
pay for ya ican den after u go leave him...

d kinda gal wil av dis day
good Lord, help will men o

abi u wan colect money for d services u render on bed ni grin grin cheesy wink
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by sexymoma(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
he is nt my father .. He wanted .
he brot d idea besyds d others i did, i paid for dm
The word 'Suppose' looks like it his right to pay
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:
The reason why most of them want to know, is so they can task you when the need arise. cheesy

Most guys might use that knowledge in order to skip their financial responsibilities to you.

Just saying! tongue grin

@Bold:

A guy is not meant to take up the responsibilities of a lady's parents just because the lady is his girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
Do they av any right to know how much u earn monthly? Well... i told him how much i earn but i av no intention of tellin him d next one once i get another job or av salary incrmnt from dis present job .. Hope am action is right?

A boyfriend has no right to know what the girlfriend earns and vice versa. That's an information the lady or guy should give freely if she or he wants to.

I have been very open to the ladies I had relationships with when it comes to saying how much I earn. This for me is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by larryUG(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
if he is not ur hubby, he doesnt have a right to know. and i hope u did not ask him how much his salary is?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Adaeze003(f): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin

A boyfriend has "financial responsibilities" Tell me more biko?

Why should a working girl still beg for money? Ha!
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nutase: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Relationship 101: never start what u cannot continue/finish
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Sweetmarriage: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:

Helo. I want to post your question to our facebook page for more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by liliangmail(f): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Go on but dont tag my name
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Odunharry(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adaeze003:

A boyfriend has "financial responsibilities" Tell me more biko?

Why should a working girl still beg for money? Ha!
the thing tire me o...
Any working class girl who expect his boyfriend to give him money every month/week is greedy and wicked

Guys love giving especially when it has to do with love ones but hate when girls sees it as their right to recieve pension/salary/pay.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by numericalguy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin

Hmmm.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by thorpido(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
You are working and he is still supposed to pay for your ICAN exams?
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin
What financial responsibilities?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Thinkr(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin
what's the meaning of the bolded
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Thinkr(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
not funny at all...dz days i subscr my BIS wif my money... he excpts me to spend more time on calls weneva i call ... he was suposz to pay for my ICAN exam now he has changed his mind
No tell me watin you dey use ur own do. Thief
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Seriously,I no longer understand what girls of this days are seeing relationships as!
giving us responsibilities anyhow.

This wasn't part of ADAM'S punishment oh
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Do only what you know you can afford

You should have asked him if he would sponsor the ican if you know you can't afford it
He shouldn't expect you to call more. Call only when you know you can call or afford to call.
No do pass yourself.

As for me, I live without expecting anything from anyone. If extra comes, good and fine. If it doesn't, I live within my means.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by GoodFaith: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin
Bad woman
I hope you don't get any good man
It all about you
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:

Just saying! tongue grin

hmm, financial responsibility to my girlfriend?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
liliangmail:
Act of dishonesty has started before marriage. Rogue, liar, thief...is he sharing from it? Leave ur job & let him be given u allowance. You dont want to tell him so, u can be getting more from him.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
correctguy0900:

hmm, financial responsibility to my girlfriend?
Yeah?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
GoodFaith:

Bad woman
I hope you don't get any good man
It all about you
Excuse me undecided
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thinkr:
what's the meaning of the bolded
Exactly what is written tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Her For 100 Million Dollars ??? ( Photo ) / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing / Photo: See Another Style Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.