Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) (1046 Views)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
1. New York City has 11 letters
2. Afghanistan has 11 letters
3. Ramish Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4. George W Bush has 11 letters

This could be a mere coincidence but this gets more interesting!
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
1. New York is the 11th State
2. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11
3. Flight number 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+2 =11.
4. Flight 77 which also hit Twin towers was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11
5. The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it was known. 9+1+1=11
6. The date is equal to the U.S emergency services telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11

Sheer coincidence….?! Read on and make up your own mind:
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
1. The total number of victims inside the high-jacked plane was 254. 2+5+4=11
2. September 11 is a day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2+5+4=11.
3. The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4=11
4. The Madrid bombing took place 911 days after the Twin towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars and Stripes is the Eagle.

Still unconvinced about all of this ……, ?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it will make your stand on end:

Open Microsoft word and do the following:
1. Type in Capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by olabowale(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2008
By+Pastorgee=11!

Man. If you are a real pastor, and just fakes like many of your "Pastor title bearers", tell me your congregation.
And then watch how many 1+1 congregants remain to listen to your lies from the pew, after i told them that you need medications! LOL. Madness at its core.

This is a madman. Verse 11 of Surah Taubah (9), does not say anything like that. This man belongs in Aro, alla Abeokuta. No civilized Hospital should take you in.
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2008
By+Pastorgee=11!

Man. If you are a real pastor, and just fakes like many of your "Pastor title bearers", tell me your congregation.
And then watch how many 1+1 congregants remain to listen to your lies from the pew, after i told them that you need medications! LOL. Madness at its core.

This is a madman. Verse 11 of Surah Taubah (9), does not say anything like that. This man belongs in Aro, alla Abeokuta. No civilized Hospital should take you

@ Ola,
You still don"t believe?
It shows the kind of spirit you have,
For he that curses shall be cursed!!
I want to believe you have hand in the terrorism
You believe in terrorism!
Because u need a change of heart!

All i wanted u to know is that
wherever there are good people u"ll also get the bad ones!
okay
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by olabowale(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Pastorgee: « #5 on: Today at 01:11:55 PM »

@ Ola,
You still don"t believe?
It shows the kind of spirit you have,
For he that curses shall be cursed!!
I want to believe you have hand in the terrorism
You believe in terrorism!

Because u need a change of heart!

The same way you falsely believe Jesus to be what he is not. The way the jews falsely accused Jesus. Go sedon man.

All i wanted u to know is that
wherever there are good people u"ll also get the bad ones!

You are the "bad" one here. LOL. If I have my way, I may just sue you for every penny your church has. You and your conregation will be working for me, as long as you and them shall live. haha.
okay
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Lagosboy: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
Pastorgee:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars and Stripes is the Eagle.

The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.”

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this ……, ?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it will make your stand on end:

This is a blatant lie Surah 9 has no verse like this and from th top of my head this thing you wrote is no where in the Quran and I stand to be corrected.

Next time take time to research any thing u read from the internet before u copy and paste it here. Internet is a pool of knowledge no doubt but only intelligent pple would know how to sieve.

On this occasion you have failed in using your intelligence.

The verse and reference is a LIE
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
olabowale:

@Pastorgee: « #5 on: Today at 01:11:55 PM » 
The same way you falsely believe Jesus to be what he is not. The way the jews falsely accused Jesus. Go sedon man.

Jesus the Only begotten son of God, died for your sinful nature
then on the 3rd day he would rise again!!!
Is that not in ur Quran, fake Alpha!

Sura 2 Hayah 45

The Lord said to me that i should tell you
GO & SIN NO MORE & REMAIN BLESSED!!!
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by olabowale(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
Surah Baqarah ayah 45; Ogbeni pastor, if you are wrong, you become muslim, or when I come to Nigeria, I will use "koboko" to whip your keferi butts and back. Agreed? LOL.

I will use e padi ore da, Ijebu ki ku boro (Ibadan people statement about us, Ijebus), on you.

Terrible Pastor!
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by olabowale(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
You remind me of Aromolowo in his lying gimmick. Some day, I will debate the fake-like-you Ojoro Pastor.
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Bastage: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2008
Not that I'm in the habit of defending the religion-drones of Islam, but Sura 9.11 says absolutely nothing of the sort.
The claimed passage is just a complete and utter fabrication.

Also claiming that there is some spooky connection with the number 11 is totally crap. Why not go for a connection with the letter "A"?
The planes were owned by American Airlines. They crAshed into the World TrAde Center. One of the terrorists was called Atta. They were supposed to have followed the religion of IslAm.

See where I'm going with this? Anyone can make a bullshit connection if they look hard enough.
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Pastorgee(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2008
@Bastage:
if u want me to go by the letter A
it is okay by me,
only if u can recognize the fact that the letter A can be likened
to the number 1, because they both begins the alphabeths and numbers respectively
i.e A=1
It therefore means that

AA=11 tongue

Q.E.D  grin

so next time! shine your eyes  shocked LOL
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by Mustay(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2008
Moved to Foreign Affairs
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by congoshine(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2008
@Pastor-Plenty mad men on N'land grin grin grin.

olabowale:

Surah Baqarah ayah 45; Ogbeni pastor, if you are wrong, you become muslim, or when I come to Nigeria, I will use "koboko" to whip your keferi butts and back. Agreed? LOL.

[center]Really wonder why 'Muslims' resort to violence at the slightest provocation? sad sad sad[/center]
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by sleekp1: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2008
congoshine:

@Pastor-Plenty mad men on N'land grin grin grin.

[center]Really wonder why 'Muslims' resort to violence at the slightest provocation? sad sad sad[/center]
Am sure the poster meant it to be fun and if that was the case then you my friend is the mad man.
Re: The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) by congoshine(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
sleek_p:

Am sure the poster meant it to be fun and if that was the case then you my friend is the mad man.
na only mad man sabi identify mad men grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Deportation Farce / Biggest Intelligence Leak In History Reveals U.s. Contempt For World Leaders / Iran Agents 'planned Us Terror Attacks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.