Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing (6593 Views)

How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Is Your Saggy Breast Embarassing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by olapam(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
I find it so embarassing for me having to pass were a man is peeing by the roadside were should I look .nomatter how pressed you're can't you find a secluded place to relieve yourself pliz .
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by kilokeys(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
embarrassing to who..? u? or we?

we can shake it anywhere o.. talk to GEJ to provide public toilets at every reasonable distance.

5 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by MrPresident1: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP, your mind is dirty wink
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by kendrick9(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
olapam:
I find it so embarassing for me having to pass were a man is peeing by the roadside were should I look .nomatter how pressed you're can't you find a secluded place to relieve yourself pliz .
Op are u serious? u have quite a dirty mind.. smh for u

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by okiezman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op e concern you, did it start today? Even your father and brothers they do am caution them first before you tell us generally
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by KanwuliaJara: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you build them public toilets. . . they won't have to PISS on every bush path all over Nigeria.
Tell Fashola! kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by olapam(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dirty mind lol . How many women do u see squatting by roadside to pee don't we all hev same urge to pee plis educate yoself its so dirty . Sies man

10 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by KanwuliaJara: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lack of social infrastructures every where is the cause of that disgusting attitude. Maybe when local governments do something about public infrastructures such will continue. Even lastma and police are guilty
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kanwulia not just urinating in public places but defecating in the bush, dump sites and other public places. It's sooo repulsive undecided

One of the major reasons many towns and streets stink of urine, open sewage and faeces and dustbin. There are some places I pass that I have to wind up.the stench can choke person to death undecided
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by olapam(f): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dirty man I don't blame u instead of fixing your bad habbits u luk for someone to blame even the isralites were taught about cleaneness how to ease themselves they ddnt hev public toilets. Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by bennyrazz: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
during long hours journey, nothing as sweet as parking by the express to urinate especially when you"ve been drinking grin very relieving and sweet. You just feel at ease with yourself cheesy i can't blame any man that decides to urinate in public sha but it is wrong for a woman cuz she has to bend down and pull off everything.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
I find it irritating and annoyin also.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by mutter(f): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
OT years back I was driving my son to his first communion classes and giving him a lecture on women being equal to men and that anything a man can do a woman can do. This was because he was in this;I am a boy stage.
Suddenly he said,"Mom, stop the car" He jumped out went to the side of the road and started peeing. He turned round while ppeingand said "Mom get down and pee, if you can do everything a man can do!"
I was like

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by olapam(f): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am not worried abt people who are on express way you can't help it even women we do it too bt we go a bit inside to cover up bt residential areas were women , children, grandmothers are passing by its shameful yet ther are secluded places u can relieve we need to educate ourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by 5minsmadness: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Efemenaxy!!!
Come and see ya thread o! grin
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by 5minsmadness: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
olapam:
But op you bad oh.

The 'thing' for peeing is only occupying one small area of space.
You no fit comot your eye look another area? The sky maybe? Or even the place you are walking to? Abi d guy dey piss for your front front?

Or does it do something to you when you see lipsrsealed
V0yeur things grin
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
mutter:
OT years back I was driving my son to his first communion classes and giving him a lecture on women being equal to men and that anything a man can do a woman can do. This was because he was in this;I am a boy stage.
Suddenly he said,"Mom, stop the car" He jumped out went to the side of the road and started peeing. He turned round while ppeingand said "Mom get down and pee, if you can do everything a man can do!"
I was like
wow. So you've added telling porkies to your many talents?
Mutter cheesy
Mutter

How many times did I call you?

4 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
during long hours journey, nothing as sweet as parking by the express to urinate especially when you"ve been drinking grin very relieving and sweet. You just feel at ease with yourself cheesy i can't blame any man that decides to urinate in public sha but it is wrong for a woman cuz she has to bend down and pull off everything.
don't drink and drive Benny
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
@topic this is a dirty habit that had taken root and will continue to flourish unless a severe punishment is meted out for it.

If you like build one hundred toilets on each street,half of nigerian guys will still pee by the roadside. It is only punishment that can stop it.
Not that building toilets won't help. It will help but that alongside enforcing discipline is what will work completely.

If a man goes to jail for public indecent exposure,he will think twice about whipping out his p3nis on every street where even minors could be walking by.
Nonsense.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by mutter(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
wow. So you've added telling porkies to your many talents?
Mutter cheesy
Mutter

How many times did I call you?

Abeg call me the third time Cococandy cheesy

This really happened!!! For once I had to shut my mought and accept defeat.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
mutter:

Abeg call me the third time Cococandy cheesy

This really happened!!! For once I had to shut my mought and accept defeat.
ok I believe you. I believe you lipsrsealed

Even the part where you preach equality to your son and preach something else to us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by JoeCutie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
I smell jealousy!

It's not our fault that we can stand & have comfort anywhere, while they really have to travel like kilometres into the land of the oblivion with tissue paper sef, before they could get any form of comfort. grin

Eeyah, I feel their pain sha. But what can we do na? Later some ladies will come and claim equality with men. undecided tongue cheesy

Ok, I don't think it's healthy & gentlemanly sha. grin
But sometimes, you just need to release & release fast in order to relieve yourself; otherwise, you might end up being released yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by dein77(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's indeed a dirty and lazy habit. I find it really nauseating when i see guys indulge in this habit.

I believe it won't stop till there's some appropriate sanctions.

We need to stop it.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by mutter(f): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
ok I believe you. I believe you lipsrsealed

Even the part where you preach equality to your son and preach something else to us lipsrsealed

You got me there. But then I really teach my sons that women are equal to men.
Women are mothers of the nation and deserve the utmost respect.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by ifyalways(f): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
[b][/b]
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757vYI7cZfU
Those eyes, chai. Tomato jos. Happy New year, AJ.

@Topic, This is Naija, get used to it. Once, I phooolishly confronted one dude that was shamelessly urinating by the roadside, dude carry the thing for hand pursue me. Haa,I have since learnt to face my front.

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
mutter:

You got me there. But then I really teach my sons that women are equal to men.
Women are mothers of the nation and deserve the utmost respect.
great
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by bennyrazz: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
don't drink and drive Benny
I've stopped taking alcohol grin it landed me in the hospital once
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by KanwuliaJara: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
ifyalways:

Those eyes, chai. Tomato jos. Happy New year, AJ.
@Topic, This is Naija, get used to it. Once, I phooolishly confronted one dude that was shamelessly urinating by the roadside, [size=20pt]dude carry the thing for hand pursue me. Haa,I have since learnt to face my front.[/size]

MUHEHEHEHEHEHE. . . . You for get the BRUSSSHING OF YA LIFE KE!!!
O ga o!!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

HAPPY NEW 2015. . . O peaceful one! kiss
Beta pikin! Omo je je ni!!!
Nwa nwanyor nwanyor!!!
Thanks darling. kiss

May the lives of you and yours be filled with eternal peace, prosperity, good health, LOVE, joy and happiness!!! Iseeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Thanks for making the world on and off NL E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI, . . . .'kata-kata' ati wahala free! kiss
Ekene kwa ngi oooooo! kiss
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by lilmax(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
with the sweet breeze grin
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by bennyrazz: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
lilmax:
with the sweet breeze grin
ahh. very very relieving grin
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by saintneo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
olapam:

For those crying GEJ, you are very ignorant. Men peeing along the road is lack of hygiene, morals and dignity; I have seen guys residing in posh house that forget they have a toilet in the house to pee in the gutter in their compound.

Even some oyibo dey do am sef for oyibo land, I saw one flip his diƧk out near a Subway fastfood to pee in broad-daylight.

We need to re-learn some basic hygiene.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Husband's Younger Sister? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.