Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (13699 Views)

NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / GEJ And The Corruption Mantra: Is He Corrupt Or Just Misunderstood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Failed diasporan loser, how was hustle today? Stuupiiid nonentity, you are not in the category of posters I deem worthy of a serious response.
grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by coogar: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What temper tantrums?

that you are living under a rock....
why must you always display the traits of a miscreant? i posed a simple question and the only thing that could come out your mouth was living under a rock.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
saintikechi:
Where was she when her husband was fuckkkking monica lewinski in the white house ?
Now she has mouth to talk about nigeria.
GEJ TILL 2019

You simply don't get it. You are part of the miscreants that is aiding and abetting the slide of Nigeria into an unrecoverable abyss.

Instead of being up in arms about the missing Chibok girls, a public disaster, you are here comparing it to the sordid Lewinsky private matter.

For your information, the Clinton years for us in the US has been the best sine Regan left office. During the Clinton era, we had the IT boom, building industry boom, the economy was roaring.

If what it takes for good economy is a President that titillates his interns then I and a lot of people want a law passed to supply him with an endless supply of willing participants (Lewinsky was a willing participant, she was not raped).

PS: For the record, Clinton never fornicated with Lewinsky. #TeamOralIsNotSex wink

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Go and teach Buhari how to speak English. God forbid he ever addresses the UN General Assembly on our behalf.

That's part of the issue that uneducated dweebs like you use to show your incompetence.

Is he running to rule England? He's running to rule Nigeria, he doesn't have to speak any English - stop the colonial mentality disease.

As long as he speaks one of the Nigerian languages then I'm good. He'll have aides that can speak, etc

Does North Korea President speak English? Chinese leader, etc

I won't vote GEJ because he's incompetent and hasn't really done anything outstanding during his rule, I won't vote Buhari simple because he's surrounded by lying people. I get an email every morning from his campaign team advertising and thanking me for supporting his team. I did not and will never sign up for any campaign. So they got my email address from either Nairaland and/or my hosting company and added me to the list.

I continue to beg the military to get together and elect a seasoned no nonsense military person (Army) and do a coup de tat once and for all.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
CityNG:

That's part of the issue that uneducated dweebs like you use to show your incompetence.

Is he running to rule England? He's running to rule Nigeria, he doesn't have to speak any English - stop the colonial mentality disease.

As long as he speaks one of the Nigerian languages then I'm good. He'll have aides that can speak, etc

Does North Korea President speak English? Chinese leader, etc

I won't vote GEJ because he's incompetent and hasn't really done anything outstanding during his rule, I won't vote Buhari simple because he's surrounded by lying people. I get an email every morning from his campaign team advertising and thanking me for supporting his team. I did not and will never sign up for any campaign. So they got my email address from either Nairaland and/or my hosting company and added me to the list.

I continue to beg the military to get together and elect a seasoned no nonsense military person (Army) and do a coup de tat once and for all.
abi you be soldier? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by urboy1: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is it this video this bloggers decided to twist and play with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_cLZIEHZbA
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by kaeycea(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
I continue to beg the military to get together and elect a seasoned no nonsense military person (Army) and do a coup de tat once and for all.[/quote]

Be ready 2 defend whateva u spew online..
No one cares to know whether u were emotional when u said them or out of provocation..
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
kaeycea:

No one cares to know whether u were emotional when u said them or out of provocation..
you didn't quote him properly
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by kaeycea(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:

I'm nt out for propriety of quotations..
Just wanna let him know that there is no justification for advocating coup detat...when there is a constitutional way of removing unwanted leaders in democracy
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:
abi you be soldier? shockedshockedshocked

Not a soldier but I recognize that a country like ours actually requires a fair but forceful entity in command.

During the military rule I never remember us having miscreants running around the country bombing at will (Buhari quenched a militant uprising swiftly with a take no prisoner approach).

Nigeria was good, not perfect, under military rule.

So they threw Fela into jail, well Baba was violating a known rule. When you ask for rain then expect to deal with the mud, yes?
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
kaeycea:

I didn't really care about you or your opinion. You're simply a disgruntled non entity.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have responded. So yes you care. Deal.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:

It's okay. This is the example of what happens with youths that grew up with schools always closed due to strikes.

He doesn't know any better than what he grew up with in the last 20 years.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
kaeycea:

I'm nt out for propriety of quotations..
Just wanna let him know that there is no justification for advocating coup detat...when there is a constitutional way of removing unwanted leaders in democracy

Next time I'll make sure to email you for approval before having an opinion.

I will be overwhelmingly happy to get to see a coup de tat very soon.

We need to ebb this tide.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by EbuGeneral(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
and such thread won't make front page. PDP MODS
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by bi0nics: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
hushmail:
the voice of jacob the hand of esau

dem refuse us Zmapp, we overcome ebola

dem refuse sell us weapons to fight BH

9ja army show BH for Baga

now she don carry come again, but 9ja will always overcome

because baba God dey our side

and anyone wey refuse goodluck, na so so badluck go dey follow am

I support gej transformation agenda
Go diq a grave
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by kaeycea(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
CityNG:

Next time I'll make sure to email you for approval before having an opinion.

I will be overwhelmingly happy to get to see a coup de tat very soon.

We need to ebb this tide.

you will soon grow up to know that u re nt free to hold such an opinion that may constitute a grave danger to d greater good of d society..
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Here is one of the instances where she's tried to educate the retardeen, but his block head just won't assimilate anything.

6 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
kaeycea:

you will soon grow up to know that u re nt free to hold such an opinion that may constitute a grave danger to d greater good of d society..

You shouldn't use words like "grow up" in the company of adults.

You've managed to expose yourself as a cowardly pacifist.

The greater good of the society dictates that "desperate times require desperate measures".

It's not your fault at all. You probably have a meager bank job with a used US salvaged car and renting a flat so you think you're all set up nice.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
50calibre:
Here is one of the instances where she's tried to educate the retardeen, but his block head just won't assimilate anything.

Hillary: Listen Mr. President, it's not acceptable in modern society to have 300 citizens kidnapped from within your country.
GEJ: (deep thought) Chineke Odinma, if I get you inside the presidential suite ehn?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Horus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=19pt]Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Criticized For Boko Haram Response[/size]

Nigeria's president was among leaders who condemned last week's attack by Islamic extremists on the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo, yet his response to the slaughter of civilians by militants in his own country has been muted.

Some commentators criticized President Goodluck Jonathan's reticence about the violence in Nigeria's Baga town, and the lack of a broader international outcry on par with the reaction to the attacks in France. The slogan "I am Baga" — a play on "I am Charlie," the expression of solidarity with the targeted French weekly — is now circulating on social media.

The global sympathy and the defiant rally in Paris that drew foreign leaders after the assaults that killed 17 people overshadowed the killing of hundreds and perhaps as many as 2,000 people in Baga, a northeastern town near Chad.

Jonathan, who has been touting his domestic record ahead of a re-election bid next month, was quick to express solidarity with France.

"The President believes that the cowardly and ignoble attack by violent extremists is a monstrous assault on the right to freedom of expression," said a statement by his office the day after the attacks in France.

It did not release a similarly forceful statement about Baga. The attack there started on Jan. 3 and was another bloody marker in a murky, grinding conflict in which information is often scarce, the insurgency is seen by many as a local problem and violence is routine.

The United Nations, the United States and other countries have condemned the violence by Islamic extremist group Boko Haram, and international aid groups are mobilizing to help survivors.

On Monday, U.S. State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf expressed some exasperation with the comparatively little interest in Nigeria's killings after taking a barrage of questions from media about the weekend rally in Paris.

"I would like to see how many minutes we spend on Boko Haram compared to a march," Harf told the State Department press corps. "I just want to point that out to people."

The difference between the reactions to the bloodshed in Paris and in Baga also is related to the broader context, experts say.

The Paris shootings, whose victims included prominent cartoonists, had an enormous impact beyond France's borders because they were seen as an assault on "fundamental liberty" and an "existential attack on all of Europe," said Michael Jennings, a senior lecturer in international development at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London.

The violence in Nigeria, however, does not capture similar attention because it "is often presented as part of the ongoing history of violence between communities," Jennings said.

Muna Ndulo, a law professor and African development expert at Cornell University in the United States, noted that whereas in Paris the media presence was heavy and many events played out before the cameras, "in Nigeria, you still have to contend with actually trying to ascertain what exactly went on. To some extent, that does affect the way people look at things."

Survivors of the Baga killings described the horrors they witnessed but independent reporting from the scene is virtually impossible for now because the town remains under Boko Haram control. Accounts of the numbers of casualties vary widely. The Nigerian military said 150 people were confirmed dead, but other estimates put the toll at several hundred and as high as 2,000.

Additionally, Ndulo said, the attackers in Paris were French citizens of foreign descent who said they were inspired by al-Qaida and the Islamic State, raising sensitive questions of "inclusivity" and immigration and security policy that many countries can relate to because they face similar tensions within their own populations. In contrast, many fighters in the home-grown Boko Haram movement are Nigerians who may feel alienated by poverty and poor governance, he said.

Jennings warned about the perils of viewing Boko Haram, which recently seized a military base in neighboring Cameroon, as a local problem.

"All too often, conflicts have been assumed to be localized, just left alone until they reach a pitch where they show their international significance," he said. "The danger is that we don't see the links, we don't see people moving back and forth."

___

Associated Press writer Bradley Klapper in Washington contributed to this report.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/13/goodluck-jonathan-boko-ha_n_6464928.html
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
CityNG:

Hillary: Listen Mr. President, it's not acceptable in modern society to have 300 citizens kidnapped from within your country.
GEJ: (deep thought) Chineke Odinma, if I get you inside the presidential suite ehn?

Lol grin retar*ded president

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Electronzeez(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
50calibre:

Loooooooooooool, c'mon!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by realnaijaa: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2015
saintikechi:
Where was she when her husband was fuckkkking monica lewinski in the white house ?
Now she has mouth to talk about nigeria.

GEJ TILL 2019
See the way you talk it goes along way to explain the type of background you are from.
Her husband fvvvchg somebody never affected is judgement as C in C while he was the president.abi you be virgin?
The issues is about competence. Which we our man lacks
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
50calibre:
Here is one of the instances where she's tried to educate the retardeen, but his block head just won't assimilate anything .

You're wicked shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by 50calibre(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Joavid:

You're wicked shocked

grin grin grin

Lol but it's true grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
realnaijaa:

See the way you talk it goes along way to explain the type of background you are from.
Her husband fvvvchg somebody never affected is judgement as C in C while he was the president.abi you be virgin?
The issues is about competence. Which we our man lacks

i am not a virgin, my son should be your age mate.
When you talk about competence, clinton is very iresponsible, he had repeated sex in the oval office, abused the office of the president, thereby disrespecting the united states government. That is the height of immorality, clinton is the most corrupt president america has ever had. His female dog should just shut it and stop critisizing our government.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
CityNG:

You simply don't get it. I am part of the miscreants that is aiding and abetting the slide of Nigeria into an unrecoverable abyss.

Instead of being up in arms about the missing Chibok girls, a public disaster, i am here comparing it to the sordid Lewinsky private matter.

For your information, the Clinton years for us in the US has been the worst since Regan left office. During the Clinton era, we had the IT boom, building industry boom, the economy was soaring with homosexuals.

If what it takes for good economy is a President that titillates his blockurse then I and a lot of people like me want a law passed to supply him with an endless supply of willing participants like me (Lewinsky was a willing participant, she was not raped).

PS: For the record, Clinton always fornicated with Lewinsky. #TeamsexIsNotbyforce wink

just here your self talk, i think you are gay.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
bayulll01:
heaven will be thoroughly disturb at my stupidity and they will be disappointed for creating a foool like me,is the woman lieing about my uselesss buhari, he's the most corrupt president in history,even IBB and OBJ are pained cos he makes them look like a saint when it comes to corruption

just hear yourself talk, some times, silence is actually the best answer...............
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
chacoonder:
where were you when God gave all GMB followers and admirers wisdom

the god of bokoharam and the christian God are not the same.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
saintikechi:

just here your self talk, i think you are gay.

Thank you for the compliment.

I'll rather be accused of being gay, which nothing is wrong with, than being a close minded nitiwit with no wordly view.

PS: Your kindergartner level ploy of modifying what I posted shows your level of development. It is also in a direct violation of the TOS of this site.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by daniel2090: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
this a apc work...they have bribed hilary......jonathanians
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by kobonaire(m): 1:41am On Jan 17, 2015
daniel2090:
this a apc work...they have bribed hilary......jonathanians
yes - they supplied Bill some fine runs-babes ... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Convicts Ngilari Over N167.8 Million Fraud / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC / El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.