Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi (40275 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
kingopta:
cumbags

There you go that the right word
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by dasrackhor(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Where is nigeria heading to?Mercy Lord.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Larriekay: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided
person wey dey come frm church wear mini skirt? Ode ni e
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote
author=Dadehmola post=29822209]

You are a consummate retärd...

A lady died a gruesome and unfortunate death, you are here spewing
poppycocks.
May all the females in your accursed family suffer the same fate as that
lady, you miserable son of a haggard village wîtch![/quote]
Hah! Oga, eazy nah. Some network(brain) dey comot network
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29816694][/quote]lalasticlala second in command grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]KONGI GUYS NA MACHINE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Maximus85(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29816694][/quote] they should go unpunished? Abi wetin I dey see so?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by romeoetin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
[b][/b]
onadana:
coolThis madness called religion...causing people their lives since the time of Adam and Eve....what if she had being at home...must vigil be done at night?
onadana:
coolThis madness called religion...causing people their lives since the time of Adam and Eve....what if she had being at home...must vigil be done at night?
onadana:
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I believe some people were not meant to be human. Damn!
I always ask, What pleasure do people derive by raping
I just hope those animals are caught and fed to piranhas! angry
They don't even deserve to be tried!
They should be given a slow death!!! angry

Oh my goodness!
Rest in peace girl.

I agree with all of this EXCEPT the right to trial not being deserved.

All deserve that right.

Without it how do we even know that we have the guilty party? It is the trial that establishes IF they are guilty. Otherwise we end up with mob rule and murdering as many innocent as guilty!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by juniormusa(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is very hard to believe, May her gentle soul rest in peace..She's resting with the Lord. angry cry
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by junaid2000(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just found Xpango, a website where you can get Free Mobile Phones, Gaming Consoles, Mp3 Players & HDTVs by earning Credits – check it out here http://www.xpango.com?ref=93333301 grin
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by ceononi: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
AutosBay:
Death that could have been averted, why didn't she sleep inside the house of God.
Hmmmm..."For in my father's house there are many mansions"
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Emmaomotob(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
RIP Rest in bosom of the Lord.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
mencade4:
bull...hari boys at work.

gej God bless you
Really shocked
I never knew his boys are rapists too.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
one of what?

Do you know an automobile product called "Hyundai Elantra?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
romeoetin:
[b][/b]

I don't really think what she was doing prior to this heinous crime is the issue at all. She may have been at vigil or visiting friends or whatever. These crimes also happen in the daytime.

Please don't try and link ANY activity she had been doing to the crime itself, your approval or disapproval of the activity is not the issue here.

You are entitled to your point of view and to vociferously express it and although disagreeing with you I will support and defend both you and that right.

She also was entitled to her view and to practice it. That is a separate issue from this crime.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Emmaomotob(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
kennygee:
The effects of Pörn. This is so sad.
You are right, that 'feminist curse' called pörn is causing a lot of problems, problems if on which I write on will take ages to drop my pen. If you think feminism has nothing to do with it, just Google it.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I agree with all of this EXCEPT the right to trial not being deserved.

All deserve that right.

Without it how do we even know that we have the guilty party? It is the trial that establishes IF they are guilty. Otherwise we end up with mob rule and murdering as many innocent as guilty!
Yeah, I get you, I was just angry, This lady just died a pre-mature and gruesome death. I know everyone have a right to a fair trial. But if they had been caught red handed, there should be no need for that. Thank you sir
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by efonat(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
U be rapist sef. Na u go rape the hoodlums. grin
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by twinee(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
What a tragedy...
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Do you know an automobile product called "Hyundai Elantra?
no i don't
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by HopeAtHand: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
kobonaire:

Pervert
Tribalist
Moròn

Call whatever you want..

It doesn't change the fact that Yoruba men happily raped a secondary school gal and recorded the video online...atleast they are keeping abreast with modern trends.. grin

Such act of bravery!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by WINDSOW(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

U're irresponsible
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
no i don't

Well, your moniker has some relative connotations with the brand name of the product, thus my asking your knowledge abt the product. Catch your fun and have a blessful evening.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by WINDSOW(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Larriekay:
person wey dey come frm church wear mini skirt? Ode ni e
I was able to carry out a quick research on 'SmellofMonkey.Tis are my findings:
1) He is literate n articulate
2)He is a man
3) He is obsessed with immoral talks n acts
4) He's insulting
5)He is possessed of the spirit of sexuality.

NB: Never reply his post,quote or comments
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by texazzpete(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why the heck did the report put her full name there? Took me only 30 secs to find her on social media.

Sad.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by PrinxPeera(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Evil!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by aguizm(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Your fada undecided
Yea my fada is chilling in his house with his wifey as I type. Tour's is probably in an uncompleted building waiting for a girl to gang rape with u.

Don't qoute me again before amadioha strike u there.

Olodo
Here is your dad try to rape a girl over a BBC fine.

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by kobonaire(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Call whatever you want..

It doesn't change the fact that Yoruba men happily raped a secondary school gal and recorded the video online...atleast they are keeping abreast with modern trends.. grin

Such act of bravery!
Yes those men are moröns too ...
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, your moniker has some relative connotations with the brand name of the product, thus my asking your knowledge abt the product. Catch your fun and have a blessful evening.
..oh thanks , you too.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
WINDSOW:
I was able to carry out a quick research on 'SmellofMonkey.Tis are my findings:
1) He is literate n articulate
2)He is a man
3) He is obsessed with immoral talks n acts
4) He's insulting
5)He is possessed of the spirit of sexuality.

NB: Never reply his post,quote or comments

Last warning. Don't cross my path or i will disgrace you
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by BlossomP: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dadehmola:

You are a consummate retärd...

A lady died a gruesome and unfortunate death, you are here spewing poppycocks.

May all the females in your accursed family suffer the same fate as that lady, you miserable son of a haggard village wîtch!
You don't need to curse his sisters who may not be in agreement with his stupidity. Let him carry his cross, he is a slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.