Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) (26710 Views)

Awoof: Glo Gives New Subscribers 8 Times Recharge Value / 4years After, MTN Pays N1.85m To Short-changed Promo Winner / CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Princewill Nwosu, 39-year old, Lagos-based transport manager, on Monday received the grand prize in the Glo-CAF Awards Predict and Win Big promo, a brand new 2015 Mercedes Benz GWagon from telecoms company, Globacom. The company’s Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Ashok Israni, formally presented the car to Mr.

Nwosu at an event at Globacom’s Head Office, Lagos with Globacom brand ambassadors, Naeto C and Helen Paul, in attendance. Nwosu won the high-end SUV, valued at N35 million at a draw conducted during the Glo-CAF awards ceremony which was held at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Lagos last Thursday. The promo required subscribers to correctly predict any of the winners in three Glo-CAF Awards categories: African Footballer of the year, African Female Player of the year and African Coach of the Year

http://newtelegraphonline.com/glo-gives-out-n35m-benz-g-wagon-to-promo-winner/

1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Cool, but considering the monetary value of the vehicle, I hope he doesn't sell it.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
If i hear cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Redoil: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na better one?
Glo deciving theis coustomer since inception.
Believe this news then buhari will win.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
space booking things undecided
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by DesChyko: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na to first comot all those 'glo' logos wey go dey everywhere, even for exhaust pipe sef angry

11 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wow! Lucky Dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Randerl: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
@OP, thanks for hanging out with US today.
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Randerl:
@OP, thanks for hanging out with US today.

Lol.

U r welcome
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by naijalodge(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
na wao,front page finally after more Dan 6 years..hmm dis year go make sense
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
booked!

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Make the guy hit UNILAG with that car and go carry babes

3 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by factorial1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
It shows this year 2015 is filled with divine blessing...
If you believe and want to be part of the blessing... Kindly click like.

Modified:

I for don try my own luck too when I see the advert for punch last week... maybe I for don win am... but I'm sure that's even small compared to what my God has in stock for me this year. I've laid hold on your word Lord... never let me down.

I declare by the authority given to me by my father... I say, You will never lack anything good this year.

Can I get more likes for this...

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Warlord3000(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Omo this na real jackpot..

Thunder fire poverty..

Selling it sure pass wink

Then get one small ride to cruise from the change smiley

11 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by francoflex: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lucky guy, na to sell am sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kilode!? Even with the pix, I find it difficult to believe...... Congrats Princewill.....

BTW....IMO..... ₦35m worth of Cash for Business/investment is better than driving around in G-wagon ....... (I go sell am sharperly!!!......though it might not be possible till after a stipulated time frame - 'contract tinz')....

9 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Can you just like my post for no reason!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Leon2036(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Glo Issokay.... Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Urine: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
The best thing to do is to sell it and use the money for something productive.

*Checks the OP...this is going to hit FP*

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Dollarjunkie: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Since when I dey play this game una never even say make una give me picanto See wetin una carry give dis man.. Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by zigger(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Olx sell it, I dnt knw y I dnt get lucky in all dis promo stuff sef I don do mtn own tire

3 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by MurdaForker(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
AutosBay:
Cool, but with the monetary value I hope he doesn't sell it.
Hope he doesn't sell it??.. Bros Na selling things if na me. Maintenance no b beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Make i book space 4 here cool

***awaits thread to make fp *** cheesy grin
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Nastydroid(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
do a proper investigation. You will discover he's either a staff of glo or he's related to a staff.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
35million naira will get me 35cars

13 Likes

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Dahjhi: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=20pt]WELL DONE PLAYER!!!! J. A. C. K. P. O. T[/size]
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by lurther: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the gods oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by meshacha1: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Not real
Only them knows how they choose winners.
How much airtime will give customer this?
Nah arrangeee joor

U now have what it took ini edo and olamide so much hustle to acquire in just few months of promo. ..wow that's good.
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by scribble: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
See awoof
Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
omo c AWOOF

DAT MONEY CAN BUILD ME A DOUPLEX N GET ME A CAR shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) by Francon(f): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na so I hear.....

Well I read it on monday when he claimed he has just prayed to God to bless him with a car cos the one he was using was fairly used car & it was faulty and also to prosper him in his business.

He got a call from basket mouth (comedian) telling him Congratulations for his brand new car. But he didn't understand. In his words, he said his mind never went to the "predict and win" he participated in.

Basket mouth handed the microphone to the chairman. He was still amaze until the chairman asked the crowd to say congratulations to him. It was then he believed.

In his words, he thanked glo for making him rich and also giving him a car he never thought he will drive in 10 years. And most rich men couldn't afford to buy.

I join the rest of the crowd to say CONGRATULATIONS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones / Data Renewal: NCC Slams N2.8bn Fines On Telcos / Airtel Free Mb HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.