Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector (1679 Views)

Accountants Needed In Ilesa, Osun State / Accountants Needed : Corgate Energy / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by Uchangozi: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2006
Chartered Accountants with good degrees HND OR B.Sc with two to three years experience are needed by our clients in the oil & gas sector. IF you are interested and fit the description. Please send an email to info@netherwoodconsultants.com with your application and resume. Offer closes in one week from 17th August
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by bueze(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2006
I am a graduate though working in an oil and gas coy now with H.N.D Accounting (Upper Credit) but not yet Chatered.
I would like to know if I can apply? Please response urgently needed.
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by bechex(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2006
Bueze cant u read simple english shocked. It is clearly written CHATTERED ACCOUNTANTS . Anyhow if u apply what do u stand to lose, (just some stamps and envelopes wink) who knows u might be called, but if u dont apply then u and i know that u wont be called. So its ur decision to make oh. smiley
Also i want u to see this as a challenge, Register with ICAN (if u hav not ) and in no time u can be an A.C.A too.Cause u know that as an accountant u need it to progress (if u want to practice) Wish u the best.
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by bueze(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2006
bechex: Are you an enemy of progress? Is there any harm in trying? I am a registered member of Ican and I have just got PE111 to write, if you must know? And you advice should have come before the polite insult, or don't you think so? Any way thanks for the advice. And hopefully when I write the last diet in November I will let you know. Thanks.

Dear Uchangozi,
Waiting for your response.
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by bechex(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
Hi im not an enemy of progress angry i was just trying to help.You dont need anyone to tell you what to do. I hope Uchangozi replies u. I am also a registered member of ICAN. i had areference in MDCS last diet an i wiil be writing the next diet. Take good care of urself, and even if Uchangozi does not reply u go ahead and apply, the only thing u stand to loose iur stamp and envelope money.
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by Ukpekeson(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2006
Pls lets us be more polite in this forum, we should always address issues not persons, cheers all
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by nottyproff: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
uchangozi,
pls can u give a brief description of your client
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by Frankies(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2006
oh no , i love this forum
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by LAXIST(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2006
@Ukpekeson,
Mature yarn my brother, pls tell them.
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by scope: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2006
Guys,
Lets not get cranky.I am a chartered acctant and it no big deal.I wish all the guys writing references or 4 papers as the case may be the best of luck.Meanwhile does anyone know any company that requires a credit management manager?
Re: Accountants Needed In Oil & Gas Sector by ucheson(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2006
hey guys,
never tell sum one best of lucks! u are simply telling the person, "if the deil spares u" then the person would have the best of lucks but if the devil doesn't then the person is gonna have bad luck, so luck isn't idael, say success

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Field Trainee Engineers,& Lab Tech. / Oil And Gas Companies In Naija / Bat Recruiting Accounts Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.