Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Skills Necessary To Become A Successful Management Consultant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills Necessary To Become A Successful Management Consultant (873 Views)

NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary / Is It Necessary To Complain To My Boss Or I Just Quit. / Good Writing Skills Necessary For Every Employee, Thanks In Large Part To Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills Necessary To Become A Successful Management Consultant by ron011: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi, I am a recent graduate of business management and would like to know the skills required to be a successful management consultant in Nigeria. I have noticed that most management consultants in Nigeria are motivational speakers. Are these jobs the same?.
To those who are consultants what do you enjoy and hate about your job. Please kindly share
Re: Skills Necessary To Become A Successful Management Consultant by RLProperties: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Great. That was my quest also when I discovered the business of management / business consulting can be learnt and its not motivational speaking. its more cerebral than all that. See a detailed program that can help you: https://www.nairaland.com/2270218/certified-management-consultant-course#32976092

The Prof. comes into Nigeria from the US and certification is from the US organisation also Nigeria consultants will coach and mentor you to success. I hope this helps.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Online Bsc, Is It Recognised? HR Professionals Advise Needed / Graphic Design Portfolio / Prospects Of Icsan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.