Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here (2543 Views)

Doing What The Successful Does. / Any Cpa Guru Here?? / Tips For The Successful Business In Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
When it comes to binary.a lot of peeps see it as the easiest way of loosing money but if you ask me I'll tell you that it is the easiest way to make money but it depends on your technical know how.now straight to my intention of making this post.I've decided to train only 10 people on this one on one.you'll only pay a token of #2000 naira only.if interested indicate ur interest here.only 10 people.pls if you think its a scam I'll advice u instead of pouring thrash here to rather visit this thread regularly to observe the comments of people who decided to give it a trial.deadline is one week from now.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Whot's the de defference between binary option and forex trading?
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by ebamma(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
E be like say u never get sense for head,
so after all this years
na this 2015 were people eye don clear were u wan come become scammer abi?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
ebamma:
E be like say u never get sense for head,
so after all this years
na this 2015 were people eye don clear were u wan come become scammer abi?
what if u discover at the end of the day that I'm not,hope u won't disappoint ur ancestors by hugging the nearest transformer to you dude.its like even in ur dreams u see scammers.change ur mentality dudu
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
stardragon:
simply the difference is while you are trading the market in one with ur strategy,in the other one you are predicting the market with ur strategy
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
successking401:
simply the difference is while you are trading the market in one with ur strategy,in the other one you are predicting the market with ur strategy
how?
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by tonytony208(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
stardragon:

how?

visit babypips.com to learn sir.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by importpro(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dnt kny why nigerians still have this mentality of scam, so successking will just wake up because of #2,000 to scam nairalanders,
this is 2015, u guys should wise up, online business is nt a scam, if after this post u still think this whole thing is a scam, then go hug the nearest transformer as successking said earlier,
go on jare successking, help those interested and leave the doubters.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by goodbay: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls @successking401. Pls am interested. my email id is baysuccess29@yahoo.com. So how do i get to u?
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by syler360: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls am interested my email this. okyeres25@yahoo.com
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by malachytochukwu(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls where do u live? Am interested too. Malachytochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by maniox(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
no offence meant, but for the guy asking the difference between forex and binary, you could easily point out the difference to him instead of saying he should visit babypips, it felt like an insult.

i wish you the best
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Piro4rl(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2015
All de best.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
goodbay:
Pls @successking401. Pls am interested. my email id is baysuccess29@yahoo.com. So how do i get to u?
make sure u stay tuned.u will be duly communicated.and always report ur findings,observation,above all ur progress on this thread
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by goodbay: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
successking401:
make sure u stay tuned.u will be duly communicated.and always report ur findings,observation,above all ur progress on this thread

I dont understand. u mean u will coach me on this tread or when exactly u will be less busy to attend to me. pls u got my email id there.just mail me. but i will like to meet u one on one for the training. thanks.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
goodbay:

I dont understand. u mean u will coach me on this tread or when exactly u will be less busy to attend to me. pls u got my email id there.just mail me. but i will like to meet u one on one for the training. thanks.
u can check ur email now
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Pls where do u live? Am interested too. Malachytochukwu@gmail.com
check ur email.details sent
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
syler360:
Pls am interested my email this. okyeres25@yahoo.com
check ur email inbox
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2015
successking401:

How do you you trade a market without predicting it?
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Homguy(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

How do you you trade a market without predicting it?
in binary you just place a stake like a bet and you predict a rise or a fall of any two currency pairs. its usually two options you pick from that's why its a binary. if you win you are paid your stake and a predermined profit(depending on how much you staked ), but if you lose, you are lose the amount you staked.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by fxstory(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
stardragon:
binary options involve staking bet on rise and fall within an expiry period which could be 60 seconds and above while forex involve trading and leaving your trade for any amount of time, no expiry provided you can maintain it until you have a profit or loss.you can leave your trade for years in forex while in binary traders don't even leave for 24hours.most end up using 1hour expiry.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
fxstory:
binary options involve staking bet on rise and fall within an expiry period which could be 60 seconds and above while forex involve trading and leaving your trade for any amount of time, no expiry provided you can maintain it until you have a profit or loss.you can leave your trade for years in forex while in binary traders don't even leave for 24hours.most end up using 1hour expiry.
OK. Now, i've understand.....

binary option is more like a gambling while forex trading is just an ordinary bizness with higher risk factors.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by samplegirl(f): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
The truth is that anybody who makes money in online trading will not have time to train anybody for a peanut of N2000.

If he is a father Christmas type he will teach people f.o.c because he is making it big in his trade.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by successking401(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls the number of people I need for the binary training is completeddont call or make any payment any more..pls take note @samplegirl and co.moderator pls u close thread if possible.thanks all
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by fxstory(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
stardragon:

OK. Now, i've understand.....

binary option is more like a gambling while forex trading is just an ordinary bizness with higher risk factors.
they are both gambling and that is the fact.there is no point hidding it.fx is gambling since you don't know what the outcome will be in the next minute, you trade base on what the chart is saying which involve chances, profit, loss, stake etc which are all features of gambling.your trade will not be recovered to get what you lost if you don't trade again.so in general, fx is also gambling since you don't know the outcome and you risk something worth of value which is money to get something worth of value which is also money that you don't even know the outcome yet until it result into profit or loss.many people just cover this aspect and tells you fx is not gambling but the fact still remains that fx is gambling whether you trade with desciplined mind or aggressively, you are still staking something worth of value without you knowing the outcome.they only use trading to cover the gambling psychology.so what should be your main focus is to be consistent with your trade by making sure your winning trades is more than loosing trade.when you loss a trade, you don't get the money back,you have to trade again to recover what you've lost, which means in general you are gambling in the market pro or no pro.i know many would not agree to this but we all should not hide the truth.fx involves risk and that risk is an atom of gambling
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
fxstory:
they are both gambling and that is the fact.there is no point hidding it.fx is gambling since you don't know what the outcome will be in the next minute, you trade base on what the chart is saying which involve chances, profit, loss, stake etc which are all features of gambling.your trade will not be recovered to get what you lost if you don't trade again.so in general, fx is also gambling since you don't know the outcome and you risk something worth of value which is money to get something worth of value which is also money that you don't even know the outcome yet until it result into profit or loss.many people just cover this aspect and tells you fx is not gambling but the fact still remains that fx is gambling whether you trade with desciplined mind or aggressively, you are still staking something worth of value without you knowing the outcome.they only use trading to cover the gambling psychology.so what should be your main focus is to be consistent with your trade by making sure your winning trades is more than loosing trade.when you loss a trade, you don't get the money back,you have to trade again to recover what you've lost, which means in general you are gambling in the market pro or no pro.i know many would not agree to this but we all should not hide the truth.fx involves risk and that risk is an atom of gambling
that means that physical trading with a comodity is also a gambling. Bcus u might as well loose heavily in the process.
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by Kaysalas(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here by wierdpsycho: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
fxstory:
This hard truth took me long to accept..... I am a Gambler at heart but a trader by actions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Donald Trump’s $100M Private Jet / 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.