Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday (2526 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by sheedy407(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sometimes, I just feel like killing some human being called ladies.

I went for a vacation last year and returned back to nigeria last sunday, so I called my girlfriend to meet me up at Ikeja City Mall so we could see a movie together and probably do some shopping.

She came, we visit a fast food there and went in to see a movie titled 30 Days In Atlanta, so after d movie, she said she was hungry again, we bought another food.

Time for shopping, I got for her all what she needed and was about leaving the mall, she sighed a wrist watch and told me

Girl:My love
Me:Yes dear
Girl:Today is my brothers birthday and I promised him a wrist watch
Me:Ok, that's good.Happy Birthday to him
Girl:Is that all you would say?:
Me:Oh, Happy Birthday to you too.
Girl:Pls stop being funny, lets buy a wrist watch for him here.

So we entered the shop inside d mall, of all wrist watches she saw, she pointed at the one showed below.

Me:With joke, I asked her if his brother put this wrist watch on, will the watch tell him the time Jesus Christ will come?

Girl:You kno I hate jokes, if you dont buy it, then I wont be happy

Me:If you cant choose another one less expensive, pls dont be happy

Girl:I knew you never loved me, dont call me again.

She left angrily and i called her fone once,she hanged on.

To me, that's d end or what should I do?

The price for the Wrist Watch is 993000

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Hazardd(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
this your story sound funnygrin
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you love her buy it for her, simple.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by elantraceey(f): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
You had a pathetic gold digger not a girlfriend but this shouldn't be a cause to make your first statementundecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
op u no sabi lie for here! angry

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by robedu: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
that girl doesnt deserve anything. rude silly ungrateful girl. i cant imagine me asking a man for a gift let alone for my sibling, total nonsense, he's a boyfriend or fiance not an ATM, nor credit card

4 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
What's the title of this movie?
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by usman638(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jst passin
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by pasqal09: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
robedu:
that girl doesnt deserve anything. rude silly ungrateful girl. i cant imagine me asking a man for a gift let alone for my sibling, total nonsense, he's a boyfriend or fiance not an ATM, nor credit card
Don't tell me you believe this shit!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by delishpot: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ha ha. You must be a big boy for her to feel like that money is chicken change.
Well, if she is greedy, dump her butt.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by unibenstudent1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
This story is so real,I feel ur pain man.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
You had a pathetic gold digger not a girlfriend but this shouldn't be a cause to make your first statementundecided
my love I know you won't do that

Op I know you cook this lie well
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nneka123:
op u on sabi lie for here! angry
the op they give us zobo
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by elantraceey(f): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
my love I know you won't do that

Op I know you cook this lie well

lool , it could be true you know grin
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

lool , it could be true you know grin
am 200% sure it's a lie
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by cutieberie1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
hmm if its true tho....wen u ve been buyin things 4 her i cant bliv she wants to buy dt wrist watch u cnt afford tell her u dnt hv enof moni explain to her...if she no gri na u know
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by elantraceey(f): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
am 200% sure it's a lie

lol , don't be so sure o , you can do more than that na or can't you? tongue tongue
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , don't be so sure o , you can do more than that na or can't you? tongue tongue
but u can't do what the girl did,that makes it a lie kiss
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by jworos(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
firstEVA:
iffa hear...
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by elantraceey(f): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
but u can't do what the girl did,that makes it a lie kiss
lol, that doesn't mean there are not girls that could do that.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
lol, that doesn't mean there are not girls that could do that.
lets go and play outside grin...I will mention you
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Urine: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is Super Story...
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by acidtalk: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
FAKE STORY FROM A HUNGRY SMALL BOY WHO VISITED THE MALL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE. HE HAD TO SNAP A WRIST WATCH BECAUSE NEVER IN HIS WIDEST DREAM DID HE EVER IMAGINE HE WILL STAND SO CLOSE TO AN EXPENSIVE ITEM.

YOU LEAVE OBODO OYINBO EMPTY HANDED ONLY TO COME AND SHOP IN NIGERIA. #NaTrue.

To even imagine some folks are believing the liar.

A word of advice son, face your studies and work LEGALLY hard so this your day dreaming can eventually be a reality.

5 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by dajoaneke(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the godz! You travelled out for holz and didnt shop for her abroad. Only to come back to 9ja mall where u pay for rent, packaging & a/c.

I'll believe you if you "Konga" me an iphone6 which is far less than this watch.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by merit12(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you like break down instead of break up

Were we there when you met her?

Running after the babe

Abeg leave leave story oh

Op please I'm looking for seun,did you see him?
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by femidejulius(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
firstEVA:

So you are also one of them...

It is a relationship, not an employment. Why should a man buy you something before you can understand he loves you? Your kind never encourage a man to invest money in viable businesses or properties. All you think about is 'you'.

I sincerely hope you will change your mentality.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by queeny788(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided hmmm if d story is true which i doubt then dnt wrry wen she tire she go call u,if u av d money bros go buy land instead 4 yaslf.shikena
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Michelle55: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP.. u Sure say dis ur tori na true cos me no bliv am atall. anyways... lemme sit and observé fully
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Missmossy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
If true,the lady is so damn greedy i must confess!
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Phemmy99(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
OLUWA OOO!!!,,,dis op can lieshockedshockedshocked
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dnt bliv dis story undecided
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by lilmax(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
“lets buy the wrist watch for him here“ grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Secret For Changed Women (MUST READ) / I Am In Love With Prettythicksme.. / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.