Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? (3582 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by billark: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver
and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can’t continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn’t fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can’t meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can’t be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.
Please help!

From a female reader

http://tumfweko.com.ng/2015/01/my-boyfriend-cant-meet-up-to-my-demands-how-can-i-dump-him/

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by blemon44(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
so after sending you to school

you now realise that he is not your type

why didn't you tell him that when you were 14

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by adahib: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hehehe.....funny
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
IDIOT! God go bless u well
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Women!
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
billark:

Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver
and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can’t continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn’t fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can’t meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can’t be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.
Please help!

From a female reader

http://tumfweko.com.ng/2015/01/my-boyfriend-cant-meet-up-to-my-demands-how-can-i-dump-him/

I saw this story when I was 14years now I am 34years and u still want us to comment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by RedArrow: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bad market.

I pity the guy sha cause your mind is made up already.

just tell him somehow that you are an "ingrate"

All the best in the choice you finally make
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by sseunth(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by GoodFaith: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
devil in you
God gave you two hands and legs
Dumb B want to use her P for money
Just put a sign outside that you selling P
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by celeron40(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
The fact you she used the word "dump" shows what a hoe she is..
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op is it nw that you finally realized that he is not your type,is it nw yuh knw dat he is short,is it also nw dat yuh knw dat he is not your class? Why didn't you realized dis before now,after dey guy has wasted his money and resources on you, you've finally knw wer yuh belong wat a shame........is because of gals like yuh gud girls don't receives blessing again buh all i need to tell yuh is,dat yuh think well before yuh act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by watchthisposter(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well I blame the guy, he paid to upgrade you enough that you now see yourself as out of his league

Uncivilized she-goat

How about you repay the monies he paid to train you and he repays all the "sex" back to you?
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by amacastel: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just make him catch u with another man or get another guy give u belle he will leave u or contact me lemme educate u more since he has been having sex wit u since den till now but if u ask me the guy will marry u well and u will be incharge of everything he got cos he love u wella that man can be G U O tomorrow afterall many very rich men are not educated so u can still consider him
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by VANYCUTIE(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by GoodFaith: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
truck driver made you the person you are today
Pay back will be a b
You have your down fall coming
Watch out
don't cry when the time come B

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by GoodFaith: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

Really FOOL
will your brother do it?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
He no go better for u 'ni'? u dey take nose follow am ontop the paper 'ni'? go work in hotel to pay him back. make dem (I NO WANT USE THAT WORD BLEEP I WANT USE FUCKFUCK SEUN) fu(k u badly. COME MARRY ME NOW. ole, go marry those wey go dey beat u now. U dey give am Sex...? waiting dey btw your upper legs? iya laya obo n be ni idi malu. Go marry am idiotSilly. But if i be person like that guy, i no dey accept u again.
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by watchthisposter(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:

Anyother man could have done that? You must really have a high opinion of yourself.

Anyother man could also have taken advantage of your ignorance and naïveté, and used and dumped you like a rag

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Michelle55: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
nw i knw sum girls has gone mad... u cnt date a truck driver but hé still sends u to skul at his détriments ? jeez.. OP u r just unblievable. a man dat regards,love and value u is sumone u r referring to in such a derogatory manner? hmmmm... d karma dat will visit u is still doing pressup in heaven.. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
sseunth:
oloriburuku
Why evils??
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by adepiero: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Its not bad to say that the day you dump that man is the day you'll drop dead angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Swrry,dumpin him is not the best option,no matter what,he wl still feels used.
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by japhmanuel: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
oya Wash na!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:

WELL NO OTHER MAN DID, BUT HE DID undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:

though the story is fake but u are goddamn bitch...you are heartless

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
The story is fake
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by chrislu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some topics shud neva b erected on nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by ted1741: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
"Educated, high class and sophisticated" girl, I just have two simple questions and you don't have to be a nuclear scientist to figure out the answers: how would u feel if we flip the coin and reverse the circumstances; you meet a boy in the same predicament as u were, train him from the money u made selling akra and recharge cards with the intention of marriage (obviously) and he scorns you because you are now beneath him. Secondly, what if this man didn't help you when you were a destitute, still bleeped u because you would have given him sex regardless because sex was not mentioned as the consideration (trade by barter) for him sending you to school, gets tired of your ass and returns you to where you belonged (dog house), how would you feel. As Shakespear will say (if you actually read any of his writings because you sound like those that passed exams by sleeping with teachers), "the evil that men/women (sic) do lives after them, the good is often tied to their bones, so let it be with Caeser ... . Somewhere else, he summized and rightly so that, "the fault is not in us but in our stars that we are underlings". I can't help but ooze out this one word, "dispicable", that is what you are. My mechanic here in Canada where I live, has no formal education but his wife holds a PHD and is a chief executive officer of a multinational corporation, she is taller yet loves him to death and displays that affection whenever you see them together and not ashamed to introduce him as such to people. Well, as Macbeth would say about Duncan (I know u didn't read this either), "There is no act to read the mind's construction on the face, he was a gentleman on whom I built absolute trust." Maybe as C. Achebe wrote in "Things Fall Apart" (if you read it), those that the gods want to kill, the first drive bunkers", you are a candidate. I feel sick to my stomach thinking that in the interim and until u make up ur mind and gather the courage to tell this gullible man what u think of him, u will still be kissing and opening ur dirty legs for him while pretending to love him. Too bad. What type or amount of sex equates to the time, energy, love, patience, and not to mention the years and money he expended in a wretch like you from high school to university?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Michelle55:
nw i knw sum girls has gone mad... u cnt date a truck driver but hé still sends u to skul at his détriments ? jeez.. OP u r just unblievable. a man dat regards,love and value u is sumone u r referring to in such a derogatory manner? hmmmm... d karma dat will visit u is still doing pressup in heaven.. mtcheew
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Michelle55:
babe you just spoke my mind.........the op deserves bullets for this .cheers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
i 8 all these fake stories frm blogs
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by kropelgrada(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:

Ashawos of the same feather ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Every Man Should Sleep without Putting on Cloth / Reveal: How Your Unclad Pictures Are Stolen From Your Phone, Tablet And Laptop / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.