Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70823 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Sile12:
11. KAMALA.
always acting like an im.becile.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by kuuljay(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2015
so nobody remembers my favourite wrestlers. IRON SHEIK I loved that guy shoes die
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2015
dBard:
the rock and baptista have no part on that list.
triple H tho, probably should be. though he was still a 2nd rate fighter with the long 3ple H names.

Nice thread tho..
Eric von Eric tho, very good technical fighter.
@o.p..don't forget BamBam bigelow, Junkyard dog, n d ultra sexy Ravishing Rick Rood.
I saw him in Royal Rumble 1998...

Stone Cold Steve Austin fought the final match with The Rock.

It was such an intriguing contest...

Stone Cold Steve Austin finally won anyway.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by kuuljay(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2015
NigerMan1:

At OP, do you know that many of the wrestlers you listed are DEAD?

Hulk Hogan and Undertaker are still alive. Kamala (The Uganda Giant) presently had both legs amputated due to diabetes disease. Very horrifying seeing him in that terrible condition, helpless on a wheelchair, and very poor.

For those mentioning Mighty Igor, British Bulldog, they belong to an older generation of 70s and early / mid 80s wrestlers. Mighty Igor died many years ago. Mill Mascaras was a very young man then, but now in his 70s.

the undertaker then is not the same with the one presently
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
newacca:
Roddy Piper. smiley
God bless you my nigga
how can someone forget Rowdy Roddy Piper. that guy was damn rowdy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by joywendy(f): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Sile12:

grin
Some of them are already on the list sis, thanks for your contribution.

yeah they weren't in you post at the beginning. You are welcome anyways smiley
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Please pardon me, but is Ken Shamrock and Lex Luger on the list?

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Mega72(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
The good old days,I know all of them,theymake it happen then..how time flys.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
joywendy:

yeah they weren't in you post at the beginning. You are welcome anyways smiley

grin Thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2015
prettyboi1989:
lets talk abt d current wwe wrestlers making waves, talk bout roman reigns, talk bout brock lesnar dat has defeated bigshow, cena, mark henry, tripple h, undertaker n shawn micheal n even seth rollings. brock lesnar defeated the rock as a rookie n sent him to hollywood.
just hate anything bout cena and he's one reason I stopped watching wwe
he's too much of a baby face
prefer heels like Ziglar, punk and lesnar
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
pinkshell:
U DIDN'T COMPLETE THE NAME NA! #SadFace!
ITS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

Thanks for helping outgrin
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by justfash50: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
@all the only wrestler that has not been beaten on the stage is MANKIND . He is the most dreaded even for we the viewers because his fight most time is full of blood most times.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by United4lyf(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Sile12:
There was a time in the early 90s when WWF took over our television sets. Royal Rumble, Summer Slam, Wrestle Mania, No Mercy and other such championships were the only things every guy out there was talking about. 80s/90s were the golden era of wrestling, the blood was real and so was our enthusiasm. Taking you years back right into the ring when WWE was WWF, here are wrestlers from the 80s/90s who we simply cannot forget.

what about these guys. Harksaw Jim Douglas, the Big Boss Man,the Mountain, Bush Hawkers(my favorite tag team back then),the Repo Man(that thief lol),Colonel Mustapha,mankind,Nasty boys and my favorite of wrestler then The 1,2,3 kid.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2015
United4lyf:
what about these guys. Harksaw Jim Douglas, the Big Boss Man,the Mountain, Bush Hawkers(my favorite tag team back then),the Repo Man(that thief lol),Colonel Mustapha,mankind,Nasty boys and my favorite of wrestler then The 1,2,3 kid.
hacksaw Jim Dugan not Douglas
that colonel mustapha was d bomb
123 kid most memorable I watched was between him and hbk in 97/98 can't remember precisely tho..after his signature leg drop from the rope .. Shawn dodged and sweet chin music hit the poor kid in the face
big boss man was cool

who remember George the animan Steele with his crush on Sherry Martel
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by United4lyf(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
emperormero:
Please pardon me, but is Ken Shamrock and Lex Luger on the list?
lex lugar the guy that raised yokozuna without breaking any sweat,lol.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by patrickmuf(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Brett 'Hitman' Hart, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Hulk Hogan were my fav back then...These days i make do with Cena and Randy Orton (i love to hate him but still can't, dude's got swag)
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by x9ja1960: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
King of Kings!!!! Triple H!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by edgecution(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Sile12:
15. DEMOLITION.
YOU ARE WRONG BRO. THESE ARE THE LEGION OF DOOM.( HAWK AND ANIMAL)
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2015
United4lyf:
lex lugar the guy that raised yokozuna without breaking any sweat,lol.
He slammed Yokozuna... LoL
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by edgecution(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
khassy:

hacksaw Jim Dugan not Douglas
that colonel mustapha was d bomb
123 kid most memorable I watched was between him and hbk in 97/98 can't remember precisely tho..after his signature leg drop from the rope .. Shawn dodged and sweet chin music hit the poor kid in the face
big boss man was cool

who remember George the animan Steele with his crush on Sherry Martel
WRESTLING HAS NEVER BEEN REAL FROM DAY 1. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SCRIPTED.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2015
HULK HUGAN STILL ROCKS, CANT FORGET HIS VICTORIOUS FIGHTS

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
khassy:

just hate anything bout cena and he's one reason I stopped watching wwe
he's too much of a baby face
prefer heels like Ziglar, punk and lesnar
cena is a star jst dat he luvs clean fights unlike randy ortons style. when it comes to never giving up on a fyt u'll meet cena dere. punk has been fired a long tym ago, hez no more in wwe. watch out for wrestlemania coming up in abt a month's tym, roman reigns is facing brock lesnar.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
edgecution:
WRESTLING HAS NEVER BEEN REAL FROM DAY 1. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SCRIPTED.
d movies u go crazy abt are dey not scripted? so y being biasd bout wrestling?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by vashkayanna(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Wat of guys like lex luger, razor Ramon, 123 kick, the rock, etc
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by sam121(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Chai....! U have really taken me back to old memory lane....I don't forget the match between British bull dog and Bret hart(hitman)...they both caught till the gassed up....
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by lukmn(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
my finest guy at dah time RAZOR RAMON nd the great BAMBAM BIGALO
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Bruno3000(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
joywendy:

Don't mind the robot...

there were many!! But undertaker should take the spot....he was damn too good....though a frd of mine told me that the undertaker we see now is not the same undertaker years back. That he was replaced. he said the real undertaker is dead

I don't know if it is true or not.
wow... Dats worth researching. Could be true dat he was replaced.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by isaacimadojie(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
u're on point
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
prettyboi1989:

cena is a star jst dat he luvs clean fights unlike randy ortons style. when it comes to never giving up on a fyt u'll meet cena dere. punk has been fired a long tym ago, hez no more in wwe. watch out for wrestlemania coming up in abt a month's tym, roman reigns is facing brock lesnar.
ooooooooo.... stopped watching wwe long ago... ...ever heard of babyface ... that's why you feel cena never give up.... babyface are meant to do so.. notice d similarities BTW cena. hbk. mysterio, hulk Hogan ,andre d giant all were babyfaces
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
prettyboi1989:

d movies u go crazy abt are dey not scripted? so y being biasd bout wrestling?
D nigga doesn't know the only real sport is boxing.... football is now scripted thanks to the heavy stakes in betting
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sile12:
Amefrica, where u dey?
How many u remember or no?
If I hear......indomie generationgrin

Haha bro, I dey here oo. grin
I remember 7 haha, not bad like that na. grin grin
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by chromatic: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some memorable fights:

Sid Vicious had one fight with Shawn Michaels, he left Shawn for dead on the ring. Shawn was stretchered off.

Bret Hart and Stone cold. That fight went on for so long, Bret Hart won with so much blood on the ring: the op had a picture from that fight in one of previous pages.

Shawn Michaels and Stone cold: Stone cold won but Michael Jackson came on the ring and after the referee was knocked out. MJ helped Stone cold win.

Mankind and Undertaker.. hell of a fight,I don't know what mankind was made of, he's resilient. .loool.

Pro-wrestling on tv is shit now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant / Nba Season '08/09 / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.