Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70548 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by MzCorleone(f): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sile12:

Yeah, ive already modified the quote. He comes to the ring with giant snakes back then. After winning the match, he pulls out the snake from the sack and place it on the fallen opponent.

Undertaker entrance was cool then too, bell sound and lightout.
That Jake guy is just gross!!! Eww! I so hate creepy crawlies

watching wrestling with my cousins back then was fun.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzCorleone:
That Jake guy is just gross!!! Eww! I so hate creepy crawlies

watching wrestling with my cousins back then was fun.

I hate reptiles too.

Seriously wrestling was fun then, seeing it with my brothers and neighbours. Our state TV station(OSRC) always air it once in a week then, 8pm-9pm before the NTA News at 9. Used to converge in one neighbour's apartment, he was the first to gat a coloured tokunbo TV in the whole area then. Will see fathers screaming, shouting, hailing their favourite fighters. Those days ehn.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by MzCorleone(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sile12:

I hate reptiles too.

Seriously wrestling was fun then, seeing it with my brothers and neighbours. Our state TV station(OSRC) always air it once in a week then, 8pm-9pm before the NTA News at 9. Used to converge in one neighbour's apartment, he was the first to gat a coloured tokunbo TV in the whole area then. Will see fathers screaming, shouting, hailing their favourite fighters. Those days ehn.

lol

my dad didn't allow my sister and I watch the matches,so whenever we visit my uncle we watched to our satisfaction,he has 4boys and they allowed us watch with them whenever they are airing on NTA. Those days were fun,now i can't even remember the last time i watched a match.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzCorleone:

lol

my dad didn't allow my sister and I watch the matches,so whenever we visit my uncle we watched to our satisfaction,he has 4boys and they allowed us watch with them whenever they are airing on NTA. Those days were fun,now i can't even remember the last time i watched a match.
grin
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by JEITO: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
When wrestling made sense grin not now that the acts are so. Lameundecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
JEITO:
When wrestling made sense grin not now that the acts are so. Lameundecided

They're just putting up shows these days, just to entertain. No real challenge.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
13. GOLD DUST.
Heard Goldust is now born-again. I don't know if it is true
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burger01:
Wey 'Mighty Igor'

Mascara n ko

In fact, the wrestling those days funny die cheesy
Mighty Igor I know, Mascara, i don't.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Raiders: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
zeb04:
I don't know most of them
you must be less than 20 yrs

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
reminiscing mode activated, back in the days was bout 45! IRepBretHitman
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by mickyeddi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
There was a time in the early 90s when WWF took over our television sets. Royal Rumble, Summer Slam, Wrestle Mania, No Mercy and other such championships were the only things every guy out there was talking about. 80s/90s were the golden era of wrestling, the blood was real and so was our enthusiasm. Taking you years back right into the ring when WWE was WWF, here are wrestlers from the 80s/90s who we simply cannot forget.

1. HULK HOGAN.

Thanks op for bringing back childhood memories from the early 90s. It's crazy how time flies.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by mytime24(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Where's undertaker's broda, i fget his name shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by MRLINGTON(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ma man The Rock...Shepton Benjamin nd Booker T nko?

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by qualityovenbake(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Those days I enjoyed wrestling more than football. What they are televising nowadays is just comic.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by linusbnn(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Mighty eagle

New mascarat

Andrew the giant

Rody Rody piper

I still remb Andrew the giant nd Rody piper
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Chillis: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Menh I could kill for that ultimate warrior asss shocked grin

Edwife
Cococandy ( I dash you kamala)
Efemenaxy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by linusbnn(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:

Cane
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Seun360(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

Yeah, ive already modified the quote. He comes to the ring with giant snakes back then. After winning the match, he pulls out the snake from the sack and place it on the fallen opponent.

Undertaker entrance was cool then too, bell sound and lightout.
[color=#006600][/color]

Those were good old days.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by olaolu20: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
the likes of
masker man,
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Burger01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Mighty Igor I know, Mascara, i don't.
That Mascara hehn!, he was always with cellophane mask. Every contender back then tried to unveil the face behind the mascara, all in futility. That guy can wrestle die.cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Mighty eagle

New mascarat

Andrew the giant

Rody Rody piper

It is "Rowdy Rody Piper" the scottish guy with Skirt$pipe.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by zeb04(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Raiders:
you must be less than 20 yrs
I am older.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
SHAWN MICHAELS my sweetheart. grin I remember the match between tripple H and undertaker where shwan Michaels was the ref. cheesy omo no be small thing for wrestlemania that day o.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Raiders: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Any guy who grew up in the late 80s and early 90s will know them because These guys were popular back then. It was days before English premiership was popular and most Nigerians usually spend their Saturdays watching wrestling. I really miss those days and back then wrestling was real and it was called WWF. Now wrestling is fake and boring

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by mytime24(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
linusbnn:

Cane
yup tnx

i tink he shld b on dat list
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ultimate300(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
honestly i started to watch wwe earlier 2000.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:

KANE!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by slidd: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
15. DEMOLITION.
Legion of Doom...not demolition.Lol

3 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ayosh(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
3. UNDERTAKER.

Comes on stage with a sound of bell, coffin, followed by total darkness with screams....

The only wrestler that walks on the Ring's rope.

Yokozuna in his casket, 94.
That 'sound of bell' is called 'Graveyard Symphony' and till date the dead man is credited with the most awe-inspiring and majestic entrance in the history of WWE. Personally, I stopped watching wrestling the day he lost his unparalleled streak in Wrestle Mania to Brock Lesnar.

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by linusbnn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:
yup tnx

i tink he shld b on dat list

Sure,but he now lives in Oshodin that is why
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burger01:

That Mascara hehn!, he was always with cellophane mask. Every contender back then tried to unveil the face behind the mascara, all in futility. That guy can wrestle die.cheesy
pishure?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by IVORY2009(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
12. STONECOLD.

Austin 3:16 my man...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. / Nba Season '08/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.