Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi (1123 Views)

New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses From The Uk And Usa For 4000. / Makeup Promo For Abuja Brides! !!!!!!!! / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
I would like to introduce you all residing in Abuja and its environs to an import procurement services company that has come to stay for good, render professional customer services and ensure guaranteed customer satisfaction at all times.

Nixanda Enterprises is a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with Reg No: BN2321109 and has its head office in Abuja with a branch office in Lagos.

The vision of the company is to make the importation of products from China and USA stress free, reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions, eliminate the issues of loss of goods and delayed shipping & clearing procedures.

Through our services, customers can select products they wish to purchase online, send us the links to such products as well as the quantity required all in the comfort of your home or office.

We will then take upon ourselves the hassle and stress of contacting the seller to confirm their genuity, place orders and make payments for customers, ensure fast delivery services at very reasonable cost and finally ensure safe collection of your goods at our office. We can also render delivery service to your door step if required.

Because we are passionate about the satisfaction of all our customers, we promise to maintain a professional standard as well as a long term trustworthy business relationship with every customer.

For enquiries and more information, we can be reached on:
Suite 022 Block B1, Mabuchi Ultra Modern Market, Abuja.
Phone: 08104032816
Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by HomeEssentials: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
@nixandasalesrep,
i have been looking for smthg like dis in abuja for sometime now. Am very glad to c dis cus am very interested in importing jewelries and fashion stuffs from China.
Please can u enlighten me more on how to go abt dis? This is really a nice idea so if u r genuine and can deliver just as u have said u will surely be helping me with my orders on a regular.
Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
HomeEssentials:
@nixandasalesrep,
i have been looking for smthg like dis in abuja for sometime now. Am very glad to c dis cus am very interested in importing jewelries and fashion stuffs from China.
Please can u enlighten me more on how to go abt dis? This is really a nice idea so if u r genuine and can deliver just as u have said u will surely be helping me with my orders on a regular.

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Nixanda Enterprises. I am very confident to assure you that we are keen to maintain a professional standard backs with guaranteed satisfaction with all our customers.

In regards to your question on how it works, I will be honoured to serve you with any information you need. Nixanda Enterprises makes importing from China or USA very easy, stress free and straight forward.
Now you can browse for products you want to buy on aliexpress.com or Amazon.com from the comfort of your home or office. When you find products you want to purchase, copy the http link at the top bar where you enter website addresses. Send all the links for products you want and include the quantity.
Once we receive these informations, we will contact the sellers to negotiate with them and confirm they are genuine. You may be purchasing goods from different sellers which is not a problem because we contact each and everyone on them to arrange for all goods purchased shipped to our agents address in China or USA. Once this has been concluded, we then send you a proforma invoice showing detail of your order and the total amount it cost including the airfreight service.
Once you are happy with the proforma invoice, you can either make payments in our office or into our company account.

Immediately we receive confirmation of your payment, we go ahead with you purchase, the seller then ship your goods to our agent who will then forward it to us here in Nigeria.
Delivery time is usually between 3 to 5 day express but this depend on the products purchased and the quantity.
We will inform you when you goods has arrived and can be picked up from the office or you can use our home delivery service.

I hope this explanation will help you understand more about how Nixanda Enterprises operates and so we gladly look forward to doing business with you.

Thank you.
Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by HomeEssentials: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Thks for ur quick respond. If i understand clearly are u sayin if i send u d links of products i wnt to buy from d website mentioned, all i need to do is make payment once its confirmed and i will come and collect my goods from ur office in abj when they arrive?

Wat is d email address where the links wud be sent to?

I am very interested.
Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
HomeEssentials:
Thks for ur quick respond. If i understand clearly are u sayin if i send u d links of products i wnt to buy from d website mentioned, all i need to do is make payment once its confirmed and i will come and collect my goods from ur office in abj when they arrive?

Wat is d email address where the links wud be sent to?

I am very interested.

We really appreciate your interest to do business with us. The whole process has been made very stressfree just as it has been explained above.
To avoid unwanted spam mails I will not be able to place our email address here.
Kindly contact us via any of the aforementioned contact information and we will be glad to discuss business with you.

Thank you.
Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Are you a baby Huggies retailer/supplier or do you own a baby product store in Abuja?
Will you like to build a lasting huggies business that will win the confidence of newly conceived Nigerian mothers?

Nixanda Enterprises offers your baby 100% original USA baby huggies at the best wholesale price.

We guarantee to give you 100% refund if our huggies are found to fake because we keep it in mind that our babies do not deserve the discomfort and embarrassment caused by fake huggies.

All sizes available.

Re: Importation From China And USA Made Stress Free For Abuja Residents And Its Envi by carolineguo(f): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Colour Of The Dress? / Invicta 8928OB Pro Diver 23k Gold-plated Two-tone Automatic Watch: N39,500 / Urgent! Where Can I Get This Skirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.