Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Make Money From Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Blogging (1183 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Blogging by Ezemarcel(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Make Money Blogging
Do you want to make money blogging? If you do – you’re not alone. More and more bloggers are finding that blogging is a profitable medium. Whether it be to earn a few extra dollars a week to feed their coffee habit, or making enough money to stop them having to get a part time job to get through college, or whether they’ve got it to a point where they are able to make a full time living from their blogging – there are tens of thousands of bloggers who make money blogging.
How to Make Money Blogging

In this page I want to share some information for beginners on how to make money blogging. For a very quick and broad visual intro – check out this Make Money Blogging MindMap which visualizes just SOME of the ways bloggers make money blogging.
Firstly – lets get our expectations right. Not everyone who tries to make money blogging becomes rich. In fact those who do well from blogging are in the minority. I’m sorry if this disappoints you – but I’m not here to hype this up or make any promises. It is possible to make money blogging – but it takes time and a lot of hard work – and it doesn’t happen for everyone!
For a picture of how realistic it is check out my post – Can You Really Make Money Blogging: 7 Things I know about Making Money from Blogging.
Secondly – let me start by sharing my own top Money Making Methods but below that point you to some great resources and teaching on how to increase your income from blogging.
What follows is a quick summary of my main income streams from blogging. Before you read it though – keep in mind that every blog is unique in how it can make money. Some of the following income streams will work on some blogs a lot better than others – the key is to experiment with as many as possible and see what works best for you.
The following income streams (from a number of blogs) have helped me to earn a six figure income each year for the last 5 years from blogging. I’ve ranked them from highest to lowest..........cont'd from.

http://ezemarcel..com/2015/01/how-to-make-money-from-blogging.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Make Money Blogging
Do you want to make money blogging? If you do – you’re not alone. More and more bloggers are finding that blogging is a profitable medium. Whether it be to earn a few extra dollars a week to feed their coffee habit, or making enough money to stop them having to get a part time job to get through college, or whether they’ve got it to a point where they are able to make a full time living from their blogging – there are tens of thousands of bloggers who make money blogging.
How to Make Money Blogging

In this page I want to share some information for beginners on how to make money blogging. For a very quick and broad visual intro – check out this Make Money Blogging MindMap which visualizes just SOME of the ways bloggers make money blogging.
Firstly – lets get our expectations right. Not everyone who tries to make money blogging becomes rich. In fact those who do well from blogging are in the minority. I’m sorry if this disappoints you – but I’m not here to hype this up or make any promises. It is possible to make money blogging – but it takes time and a lot of hard work – and it doesn’t happen for everyone!
For a picture of how realistic it is check out my post – Can You Really Make Money Blogging: 7 Things I know about Making Money from Blogging.
Secondly – let me start by sharing my own top Money Making Methods but below that point you to some great resources and teaching on how to increase your income from blogging.
What follows is a quick summary of my main income streams from blogging. Before you read it though – keep in mind that every blog is unique in how it can make money. Some of the following income streams will work on some blogs a lot better than others – the key is to experiment with as many as possible and see what works best for you.
The following income streams (from a number of blogs) have helped me to earn a six figure income each year for the last 5 years from blogging. I’ve ranked them from highest to lowest..........cont'd from.

http://ezemarcel..com/2015/01/how-to-make-money-from-blogging.html?m=1

Sir. I need your help. Am a prolific writer. I really want to start a blog. I have gotten some writing and editing jobs that pays. Unfortunately, I don't have a LAPTOP I can use to achieve my dreams. Please, do you know where I can obtain a SOFT LOAN, so, I can buy a fairly used LAPTOP? PLEASE HELP. BEN 08092304389.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Ambassador1991:

Sir. I need your help. Am a prolific writer. I really want to start a blog. I have gotten some writing and editing jobs that pays. Unfortunately, I don't have a LAPTOP I can use to achieve my dreams. Please, do you know where I can obtain a SOFT LOAN, so, I can buy a fairly used LAPTOP? PLEASE HELP. BEN 08092304389.

Contact me on whatsapp.

I'm ready to assist and guide you.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Mayfrank(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ambassador1991:

let's partner up, I'll provide a blog. I will handle all computer related fields while you do the writing.
if interested contact me 07062357566
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2015
jboy73:

Contact me on whatsapp.

I'm ready to assist and guide you.
Thanks for wanting to help. But, am not a WhatsApp user. Would you mind if I still contact you via that line?
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Mayfrank:

let's partner up, I'll provide a blog. I will handle all computer related fields while you do the writing.
if interested contact me 07062357566
Thanks for wanting to partner. However, if I will be in charge of writing and you, computer related work, how do I send you write-ups? Is it by SMS?
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Mayfrank(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Ambassador1991:

Thanks for wanting to partner. However, if I will be in charge of writing and you, computer related work, how do I send you write-ups? Is it by SMS?
I think by email will be better.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ambassador1991:

Thanks for wanting to help. But, am not a WhatsApp user. Would you mind if I still contact you via that line?

I'd prefer u email me instead.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mayfrank:

I think by email will be better.
If it's by mail, it means I have to be visiting the cafe regularly. Am a University student. My school cafes charge N300 per hour. Do I have to be paying such always simply because I want to send you write-ups? Besides, I want an active blog. A blog that will be editing and updated every 30 minutes. Not daily or weekly update. It won't have many visitors if we don't give them what they want. Also, the blog will be registered in your name. How will monitor the proceeds? How am I sure, you will do your part? Am a little bit confuse.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
jboy73:

I'd prefer u email me instead.

Thanks.
You didn't provide any mailing address?
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ambassador1991:

You didn't provide any mailing address?
@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Ambassador1991(m): 5:16am On Jan 19, 2015
jboy73:

@gmail.com
Sir, I have sent you a mail with Subject- FROM NAIRALAND. Am expecting a swift and positive reply. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money From Blogging by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Ambassador1991:

Sir, I have sent you a mail with Subject- FROM NAIRALAND. Am expecting a swift and positive reply. Thanks.

OK.

(1) (Reply)

We Design Great Websites For Businesses At Very Affordable Rates. / Connecting Your Filezila FTP To A Remote Server / Anyone Know Where I Can Download HOT TOPIX Wordpress Template For Free??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.