Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark (3135 Views)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by zieraw2005(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2015
this is a mail I got from them. if you have seen so pls indicate and share idea on what the next line of interview would be like. pls I need experienced ppl to guide us. thanks everyone

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations
This is an official email to congratulate you on your successful completion of the first stage of Sterling Call.

You are one step closer to joining one of the best places to work in Nigeria – Sterling Bank.

In a week, you will be instructed and advised on how to update your information. This is to enable us have a clear picture of your expectations as you progress to the next phase of Sterling Call.

Once again, congratulations on your deserved success.

Yours Sincerely,
The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.
if you took the online exam and is yet to see your congratulatory mail, pls follow them on Facebook and drop your comment and email ASAP.

Any good advice is highly welcomed.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by ollyboy009(m): 1:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Just got it too

Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
zieraw2005:

this a mail I got from them. if you have seen so pls indicate and share idea on what the next line of interview would be like. pls I need experienced ppl to guide us. thanks everyone

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations
This is an official email to congratulate you on your successful completion of the first stage of Sterling Call.

You are one step closer to joining one of the best places to work in Nigeria – Sterling Bank.

In a week, you will be instructed and advised on how to update your information. This is to enable us have a clear picture of your expectations as you progress to the next phase of Sterling Call.

Once again, congratulations on your deserved success.

Yours Sincerely,
The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.
if you took the online exam and is yet to see your congratulatory mail, pls follow them on Facebook and drop your comment and email ASAP.

Any good advice is highly welcomed.

pls when did u get d mail?
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2015
just seen mine un my inbox dis morning
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by zieraw2005(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2015
i got it on the 15/01/2015. hope you should check your spam box and inbox or do as i said above by following them on fb
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by fabregas04(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
I got it too. I wsh everyone of us d very best.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by owolabiolakunl(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seen mine too
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please when did u guys apply?
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Sanjayd1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
I got the mail too.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Got mine on d 15012015.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
so wat are we to expect for the next stage? experienced pple in the house please??

I just pray its not marketing!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by hardeyswaggz: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
so what do we expect on the next phase, knowing to an certain extent the job is goina be a marketing job. Aptitude test, interview, resumption? which??
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by abimbawealth(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Booqee2:
so wat are we to expect for the next stage? experienced pple in the house please??

Welcome, Marketer
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by deejay6: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
I got the mail too let us watch what they offer......No harm in trying,if it is marketing and they pay with the bank standard then it's what doing
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by deejay6: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
For me.......I think we should expect another face of online interview.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by tuzeriouz: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Booqee2:

av u forgotten d role of john?
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by bizngr(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
deejay6:
For me.......I think we should expect another face of online interview.
Phase.
Re: Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark by zieraw2005(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2015
lol#

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Sales Officer (workforce) / Is There Acute Job Scarcity Or Are We Not Employable? / Neptune Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.