Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) (118742 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Afrok(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Eyah! so people do chart with their ex (past)? Well I only say hi to her every new month and new year to be sure she's still alive undecided.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Tobilastik(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by oliidell(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Trite
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by femimike1(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Mega72(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Fans criticise Basketmouth over planned concert at the Apollo in London on February 14
Popular stand-up comedian, Basketmouth (real name is Bright Okpocha) ,was at the receiving end of flak from fans on Wednesday after he announced plans to host a live concert, which will feature appearances by Patoranking, Wizkid, Olamide and comedians from South Africa, Uganda and Nigeria, at the Apollo in London on February 14.

In an open invitation posted on Instagram on Wednesday, the comedian indicated that he has made an offer of free entry to only students who register for the show at a specified online address.

But some Nigerians reacted to the offer with mixed feelings. While some kicked against the timing of the concert, which coincides with the date of the scheduled 2015 presidential election in Nigeria, and accused the comedian of planning to distract his fans from the poll, others rose quickly in his defence.

Wondering if Basketmouth’s real intention was to avoid casting his vote on that day, a respondent commented, “It’s so sad to see people who are role models do this. Why must you have a show on the day the Federal Government has declared elections? It is Valentine’s Day, but we need to respect the authorities and our country.”

Reacting to the information, one Trevonatoe said Basketmouth would not dare host a concert on Election Day if he were a citizen of the USA. But he advised the comedian to “get wise” and show some respect to his country.

But, reacting to calls to Basketmouth to postpone the concert and stay put in Nigeria till the end of the general elections, Ashagangagali appealed to other respondents to consider the trouble that the comedian had to go through to organise the event.

He wrote, “Basketmouth started planning his Valentine’s Day event since last year, I trust, as a professional. Who would have thought that the Federal Government would choose that day to host an election and at a very short notice? Now the question is; should the comedian cancel his own show, after spending a lot of money and resources, because of the election? Who will pay his children’s school fees, if he does that?”

2 Likes

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Loool..i love d convo.went well nd yes! D girls always feel u want dem baq forgetting dat X's ain't meant to return..X's be like chibok girls..they re gone nd ain't coming baq.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by holluwai(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
I'll consider myself a lucky man then!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Framed up
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by DPointMan(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin grin..Na so dem all be. I doubt if there's any lady who will say no to the guy's offer grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Nija girls... Loving money since the days of Eve
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by sharon763: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Melahou(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
story for the gods really....

its hard to see a nigeria girl...willing to start from the bottom to the top with a guy!!

i nor know were i won find wife go ooo...

CHAI!!!!!!

come to my village
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Melahou(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
holluwai:
I'll consider myself a lucky man then!

not yet...wait till you see the other side of her

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
dopeJemi:
This Is whatsapp not instagram
no mind this op.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by aywhy93(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
madridfc:

You didn't read it undecided

I didn't read ... Well, I read everything... All the 650k money the guy wanted to give the girl and all the forming the girl did in the first place etc... If i didnt read it, i wouldn't know its funny.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
dopeJemi:
This Is whatsapp not instagram
no mind this op. We can't be decived
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Cikoloko(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Na so dem girls they behave when the breaks up with a guy he turns to b her enemy
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by gozzy007(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Pure gold digger! My guy abeg run 4 ya life jaree!! grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Kreamie(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Gino cares...not me undecided
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by sadlas(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
Good Morning Friends.
I am new to NL.
How do i create a topic ?
enter bus from your village reach Abuja enter kekenapep reach mai tama ,ask for sheun collect form back to your village fill the form back to mukina2.Shi kenan.you go dey see topic with ur name as if na u creatam.case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by ashewopeckas(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

its hard to see a nigeria girl...willing to start from the bottom to the top with a guy!!

CHAI!!!!!!

Come PECKAS, we make better wives than those stupid Nigerian girls that pretend. They are all runz girls
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2015
funny!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Really funny!! First time I laughed so hard on a pic!! Correct guy!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
smithsydny:
My girl is ready to do anything for me..I so much love her .shes the best
I pity u! Na becos u still get small change dey give am! Just bcome broke for 3 consecutive months and u will understand what I mean!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Curvinus(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
If every Kotun begin to delete himself from MMS (Mugu Money Spender) zone, na how the shashy wan take chop adain nah?
Can you see what Buhari is already doing to our economy.

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by money121(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
Urgent Needed
and Secretary
Send Ur C.v to: batlanrooftile@ gmail.com or engr.ayyub@ gmail.com
Contact No: 08120819063, 08085310359
PH Branch : 608, ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..
The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on
company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com
BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
Check Out 10 Amazing Street Arts From Around The World

https://www.nairaland.com/2063055/check-out-10-amazing-street
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Newkidoo(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Mega72:
Fans criticise Basketmouth over planned concert at the Apollo in London on February 14
Popular stand-up comedian, Basketmouth (real name is Bright Okpocha) ,was at the receiving end of flak from fans on Wednesday after he announced plans to host a live concert, which will feature appearances by Patoranking, Wizkid, Olamide and comedians from South Africa, Uganda and Nigeria, at the Apollo in London on February 14.

In an open invitation posted on Instagram on Wednesday, the comedian indicated that he has made an offer of free entry to only students who register for the show at a specified online address.

But some Nigerians reacted to the offer with mixed feelings. While some kicked against the timing of the concert, which coincides with the date of the scheduled 2015 presidential election in Nigeria, and accused the comedian of planning to distract his fans from the poll, others rose quickly in his defence.

Wondering if Basketmouth’s real intention was to avoid casting his vote on that day, a respondent commented, “It’s so sad to see people who are role models do this. Why must you have a show on the day the Federal Government has declared elections? It is Valentine’s Day, but we need to respect the authorities and our country.”

Reacting to the information, one Trevonatoe said Basketmouth would not dare host a concert on Election Day if he were a citizen of the USA. But he advised the comedian to “get wise” and show some respect to his country.

But, reacting to calls to Basketmouth to postpone the concert and stay put in Nigeria till the end of the general elections, Ashagangagali appealed to other respondents to consider the trouble that the comedian had to go through to organise the event.

He wrote, “Basketmouth started planning his Valentine’s Day event since last year, I trust, as a professional. Who would have thought that the Federal Government would choose that day to host an election and at a very short notice? Now the question is; should the comedian cancel his own show, after spending a lot of money and resources, because of the election? Who will pay his children’s school fees, if he does that?”

He should not just defend himself.. He could have shifted it a day after!! Common, that is disrespect to his nation!!@rrant nonsense..
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Suljosh: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
Good Morning Friends.
I am new to NL.
How do i create a topic ?
Time registered: octorber 22, 2011.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
smithsydny:
My girl is ready to do anything for me..I so much love her .shes the best
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha story 4 the god
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Mavor: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!

My broda the thing tire me ooo. I may need to marry a foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv / Best Manchester United Jokes.. (pictures) / Yab! Yab!! Yab!!! Childhood Yabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.