Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces (12867 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo) / Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by yemisblog(f): 4:23am On Jan 16, 2015
She looks so calm and collected just like her Father! “I think in terms of the history of first daughters, she’s definitely the coolest one thus far,” says Hazel Cills, 20, who writes for the teen website Rookie.

Last week, a grainy selfie surfaced of an open-mouthed, wide-eyed girl fixing her ponytail while sporting a $32 T-shirt bearing the logo for Brooklyn rap collective Pro Era.
Newsworthy? Not really. Until you consider that it’s the president’s daughter, 16-year-old Malia Obama, and one of her first social media leaks since her father took office six years ago.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2015
The dude behind her in shades......yeah.

Secret servicetongue

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by pretydiva(f): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2015
She's pretty
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Rapzino: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Airforce1(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2015
smiles smiley
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by petrov10: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2015
The thick duude behind her thou

Niggas abeg o !!
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2015
petrov10:
The thick duude behind her thou

Niggas abeg o !!
He is probably a secret service agent...
Look closely at his chest region, u will find an impression there..
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by reezee: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Secret servicetongue
cos of movies like 24 we know more about their secret service than ours

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by killuminati(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
She's mine
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ can you daughter walk in the street of ABUJA like this?? NO why

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ can you daughter walk in the street of ABUJA like this?? NO way.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2015
she's just so pretty! and i even thought her name was sasha! my bad cheesy

The younger one is sasha, and she's malia, okay!
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by ayogabriel(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2015
was it a rumour? i heard one of the kid, is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by rattlesnake(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Secret servicetongue
Cancer patient

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by hatux: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Are these not the daughters of america president walking comfortably in public? What's wrong with our own president 'GEJ' children?

5 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by macklef(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2015
And shes just 13. Bleep age mehn, as long as its not written on her 4head. Illd pretend shes 22 atlest. wink

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by mtprofessor5(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Fine gal
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Dat guy in shades can follow ghost for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by akatekpe(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
hatux:
Are these not the daughters of america president walking comfortably in public? What's wrong with our own president 'GEJ' children?
is kidnapping a business over there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by hatux: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2015
akatekpe:
is kidnapping a business over there?
'Olympus has Fallen'
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by 100Cents: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Secret servicetongue

Two pictured. There are more..

I just remembered kids I saw yesterday in my area. 3 Jeeps, 6 military men, guarding 3 kids and their mum.

Naija, I hail o..
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by 100Cents: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ can you daughter walk in the street of ABUJA like this?? NO way.

For your mind, she is just walking on the street unguarded..

Some guys will impregnate that girl under 5 mins if she is not guarded.. To become in law..

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by FredHandsome(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2015
killuminati:
She's mine
It would be suicidal to even imagine it... Don't dare cos she's all mine

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by killuminati(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2015
FredHandsome:
It would be suicidal to even imagine it... Don't dare cos she's all mine
We r even together right now in the White House tongue

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by dahunsy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
coughs*** clears throat
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by axortedbabe(f): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
our ppl no go Eva emulate this kind of simplicity..
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by mrking3(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Now this is what I call BEAUTIFUL! I bet folks crushing on Pa. Buhari's daughter Zarah or what ever she's been called haven't seen this !!! Just cute and naturally pretty unlike Zarah's photoshoped pics flying over twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Francheezy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
That her long neck is annoying.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by ggrin(f): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
mrking3:
Now this is what I call BEAUTIFUL! I bet folks crushing on Pa. Buhari's daughter Zarah or what ever she's been called haven't seen this !!! Just cute and naturally pretty unlike Zarah's photoshoped pics flying over twitter.
what's this one sayingundecided
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by tolutweety(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Her simplicity is exemplary _ my kinda gurl. smiley
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by bro4u: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
choi....see babe,dis gal tyt
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by MurdaForker(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Her popsy isn't embezzling money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo: Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School / Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.