Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,291 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Benjamin Ikwu-oche Wrote: I'll NOT Spread Propaganda But FACTS About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Ikwu-oche Wrote: I'll NOT Spread Propaganda But FACTS About Buhari (543 Views)

I'll not Resign As PDP National Chairman-sheriff Vow / I'll Not Resign As PDP Chairman,ffk Will Not Go Scot-free - Ali-modu Sheriff / I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benjamin Ikwu-oche Wrote: I'll NOT Spread Propaganda But FACTS About Buhari by ashson: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Benjamin Ikwu-Oche Wrote: I have my children in mind therefore, I'll NOT spread propaganda, but FACTS.

Gen. Buhari and Nelson Mandela were the only private African individuals invited to the white house during president Barrack Obama Inauguration. Why? Because they are men of integrity."

Love Buhari, hate him, misquote him and even help looters to be spreading lies against him. But there's one thing you cannot do; You cannot take his first- class integrity, patriotism and competence away from him. (My dad had sat me down when I'm in Primary School to tell me about him)

The FACTS -Part 1 - Despite the pressure from Babangida and co., asking Buhari to register Nigeria with the)OIC (Organisation of Islamic State), Buhari insisted NOT to, and he did not. This is one of the STRONG reasons why Babangida overthrew him and QUICKLY registered Nigeria with the OIC.

- When he was the Head of State and MAITATSINE Terrorist Group was gathering with so much BLOODY passion to take over some parts of the North. BUHARI not only paid a prompt visit to Yola, he ordered full military action that ensured that the group died a permanent death. With him, there is no room for rubbish. His words remain his bond.

- Gen. Buhari IS NEVER a fundamentalist,NEVER! And he is a detribalised Nigerian. His Personal driver for more than 20- years is a Christian from the South. His personal cook for several years is also a Christian. (How many people can do this)?

- As at today, Buhari is the only former Head of State without a single oil bloc. He has no Petrol Station. He acquire no house for himself in Abuja and he has none in Lagos. ...

To continue his numerous achievements in the PART 2.... Age doesn't take man's integrity, patriotism, competence and brains away, Scholars are being hired by rogues to fabricate lies against him because Nigeria is THE ONLY COUNTRY where people believe in hear say than making a research.

Heartless and corrupt politicians have successfully beclouded our conscience with foolish religious and ethnic sentiments. A man who ruled as a young man and never took your KOBO, is it now that he will accumulate?

A man who ruled as a dictator and NEVER took a step that portrayed him as a religious fundamentalist,is it now under a Democratic government that he will cause the Islamisation of their imaginations?

The rogues are seriously against him and the looted are also been deceived. This I know for sure, if we miss it this time, WE MIGHT NEVER get deliverance again!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Soldiers Talk To CNN About Boko-Haram Fight -''we Bought Our Kits'' / Budget To Protect The Poor, Diversify The Economy By Mark Chieshe / How Can U Describe The Level Of Electricity Supply At Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.