Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) (17581 Views)

Is Simple Server Simple Still Working With Mtn Bb10 Midi? / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by ekmaxop: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.

Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2015
horrpeyemi:
it's seems some people have problem here you keep shouting you crack this I haven't heard of your website before I saw something online that benefit me and I share it for people too what's the problem with that if you want your website to be well known then share valuable information and if you want credit for this post you've got it I hope you are satisfy
can monthly plan work on it cus it seems its only daily plan that is working.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
can monthly plan work on it cus it seems its only daily plan that is working.
It will work bro as long as it's BIS
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2015
horrpeyemi:
It will work bro as long as it's BIS
You mean the BIS version of blackberry monthly plan?
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You mean the BIS version of blackberry monthly plan?
yes sir
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2015
horrpeyemi:
yes sir
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by MightyFortress: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2015
horrpeyemi:
I came across this on the geeknaija.com tech blog and decided to share it with you guys have been using this cheat for a while now with N100 I can download as many as 3gb file on my pc here is the trick

With N100 you can download unlimited using Mtn Bis subscription on your pc, this is for heavy Internet users who like to download large files like an operating system or game,
so let’s go straight to the point
How to use Mtn Bis subscription on pc
1. Download this file Here
2. After downloading it its a zip file so you
have to unzip it with WINRA OR 7ZIP or with any
other tools.
3. After unzipping it you will find like five files
there locate the second file XT181 file and run
it.
4. After running it click “ LISTEN” then minimize
it
5. Now open your mozilla Firefox browser
navigate to option then advanced tab >>
Network >>settings >>choose manual
configuration >> enter 127.0.0.1 in the proxy
server then port 8080
6. Click use this configuration for all protocol
save it by clicking ok
7. Connect your modem use Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net as your apn connect your modem surf and download and surf till Phcn take like lol
If you have a blackberry subscription before you may test it with it or simply subscribe to a day plan
To do these load N100 on your mtn Sim simply
send BBDAY TO 21600 OR BBCDAY TO 21600
Note: these only last for 24 hours but you may
download big file as 3gb or more with it
Funny how 100 can be so useful

Source: http://geeknaija.com/download-unlimitedly-with-mtn-bis-subscription-on-your-pc-101-working/

Click the link to download the file
ok make we test am.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
ok
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by haibe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2173380/come-free-open-vpn-servers

Check the above link for your free open vpn servers
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by ewizard1: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
For anyone using MTN BIS with SimpleServer on PC. How did you enter the 127.0.0.1 and Port 8080. Cant find the space for Port!

#anyone?
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 02, 2015
ewizard1:
For anyone using MTN BIS with SimpleServer on PC. How did you enter the 127.0.0.1 and Port 8080. Cant find the space for Port!

#anyone?
THAT SHOULD BE IN FIREFOX MOZILLA
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by ewizard1: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
THAT SHOULD BE IN FIREFOX MOZILLA

I mean the Modem Dashboard itself... cos in my android's Access Point, i used the 127.0.0.1 and 8080 in the Proxy and Port .
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by kachiz(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2015
horrpeyemi:
I came across this on the geeknaija.com tech blog and decided to share it with you guys have been using this cheat for a while now with N100 I can download as many as 3gb file on my pc here is the trick

With N100 you can download unlimited using Mtn Bis subscription on your pc, this is for heavy Internet users who like to download large files like an operating system or game,
so let’s go straight to the point
How to use Mtn Bis subscription on pc
1. Download this file Here
2. After downloading it its a zip file so you
have to unzip it with WINRA OR 7ZIP or with any
other tools.
3. After unzipping it you will find like five files
there locate the second file XT181 file and run
it.
4. After running it click “ LISTEN” then minimize
it
5. Now open your mozilla Firefox browser
navigate to option then advanced tab >>
Network >>settings >>choose manual
configuration >> enter 127.0.0.1 in the proxy
server then port 8080
6. Click use this configuration for all protocol
save it by clicking ok
7. Connect your modem use Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net as your apn connect your modem surf and download and surf till Phcn take like lol
If you have a blackberry subscription before you may test it with it or simply subscribe to a day plan
To do these load N100 on your mtn Sim simply
send BBDAY TO 21600 OR BBCDAY TO 21600
Note: these only last for 24 hours but you may
download big file as 3gb or more with it
Funny how 100 can be so useful

Source: http://geeknaija.com/download-unlimitedly-with-mtn-bis-subscription-on-your-pc-101-working/

Click the link to download the file

bros well done oh, I already have this on my pc and its been working. lease kindly direct me on how to set up my pc as wifi hotspot.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
kachiz:

bros well done oh, I already have this on my pc and its been working. lease kindly direct me on how to set up my pc as wifi hotspot.

Open VPN + Connectify
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Crespodinho(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I've been using it for weeks without any problem,bt today as i was surfing d net it stopped... Pls help
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok angry
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Hotdiamond(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
obosirow:
Ok angry
ok
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hotdiamond:

ok

Bro, where have you been, we suppose see.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by shinechinedu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
This stiff has stopped working o. Abeg who get idea on what's happening cos I nor fit strt to spend 2,500 fr sub again o
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
shinechinedu:
This stiff has stopped working o. Abeg who get idea on what's happening cos I nor fit strt to spend 2,500 fr sub again o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Dayo4real12: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Still Blazin dat what i use to post nw. download unlimited.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Dayo4real12:
Still Blazin dat what i use to post nw. download unlimited.

I hear you. Only you? Sha nothing is impossible.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by chux76(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2015
@Dayo....Taaaaaa....fuon ga...if I hear say e still dey work....,na ur blood u use dey power am? Lol
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by shinechinedu(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2015
chux76:
@Dayo....Taaaaaa....fuon ga...if I hear say e still dey work....,na ur blood u use dey power am? Lol
funny enough the stuff connected for bout 5 minutes last night. I was already elated until it stopped again. What do you guys think might be happening? Mtn don hire their chinese breeds?
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Dayo4real12: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
d stuff don stop workin oooo, nah My MB dem dey cut dat tym oooo. Mtn don wise oooooo.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
shinechinedu:
funny enough the stuff connected for bout 5 minutes last night. I was already elated until it stopped again. What do you guys think might be happening? Mtn don hire their chinese breeds?

Network palava grin
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol na me report the tweak to mtn they compensate me wella no vex guys cheesy
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by ican2020: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2015
someone should fix this problem, pls.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Richmond356: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
horrpeyemi:
Lol na me report the tweak to mtn they compensate me wella no vex guys cheesy
.... Yhu wont live long
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Richmond356:
.... Yhu wont live long
You know am joking right? you just have to curse people May God prolong your life sir #OneLove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use / Best Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.