Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (53088 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / I Almost Slept With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
there is more to this story or is just a fable.but come how old is the op?
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by loftydee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Do u tink its not possible, d fact dat it hasn't apened to u doesn't mean it doesn't apen. Boss tins r apening
fijiano202:
@op I hail ooo...theres perfection in ur fiction skills....

Na only u ask am out that day,na so u come that same day,na so u romance am that same day,na so u wan phuck am that same day....but during ur,meeting,chatting,kissing,romancing u mean u never for once notice her ring?
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by fijiano202(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
loftydee:
Do u tink its not possible, d fact dat it hasn't apened to u doesn't mean it doesn't apen. Boss tins r apening
bros most of us on nairaland are graduated from Street School....the first thing u look out for on a beautiful woman is if she's wearing a wedding ring....thats the first lesson u learn in school of life on dating

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Jennifer89(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op so she walks around with her daughter's picture in her bag? kia!!! This your story is a big fat lie abg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Kirinwa: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op you are so much a kid. Why give details when you know that you will name the location. Olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by heffem(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op, U̶̲̥̅̊ be very big liar...in-short, U̶̲̥̅̊ lie pass our polithiefticians....... U̶̲̥̅̊na d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ kiss, come d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ smooch, Ω̴̩̩̩̥a then U̶̲̥̅̊ come see ring for her hand? Y U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ see the ring b4 una start the kissing things?...... Diaris God ooooo
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Omo9ja15: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Guy! Why u kno edit ds ur story small? We no b mugun 4 here nw. Real men hardly free unclad lady. When a lady is unclad u wud av gone dt wt her b4 noticing anytin on her.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by madjune(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well, you did the right thing by not going the whole way but, for kissing her and seeing her unclad; half the curse that follows guys who bleep married women don already dey your head.

Now, for her to blush at your common compliment and kiss you the very day she came to your house...bros, two things are involved.
1. Its either the woman no too well
2. Or you're apparently rich or easy to milk.

Thirdly, perhaps you exaggerated the incident a bit.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by darqly(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Extom:
You went there with your classmate from secondary school, who is now a doctor, and you still type "pweety", "tot", "pix", etc.
When I see "twenty-something years old teenagers" (who also happens to be a guy), I get heartbroken. cry

When I hear or see supposed grownups use terms like 'pweety, sowi, buh, juxt, cox, etc', it just breaks my heart. Makes me want to reach for the nearest branch and cane somebody angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Kerosene: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Doublyu:
This might sound untrue or Fictional but it is so True. My name is Kelvin. I stay in Port Harcourt. On a faithful thursday evenin, I went to SPAR (the new PH Mall) to buy somethings. I was in d the company of my then secondary school classmate who is now a doctor. After we did our shopping and we went to pay, I saw dis pwetty lady. She was d cashier. After I paid I gve ha compliments and she blushed soo hard I could evn see ha make ups falling off her face. So I gve ha my card and She promised to call. Later dat evenin she did call.. I askd ha to cme and visit me. And She did. Looking @ dis lady in my room I felt I shld start Ravaging her! After a while, we strted kissing and in a less dan a minute she was unclad. Then I noticed a ring on her hand. I tot it was all dese fancy ladies ring. So I asked, and she was so plain to say she was married. I tot she ws kidn until she brought out her daughters pix from ha bag and showed me to proove it. I lost the urge immediately. I wondered why a married woman would want to cheat on her husband. I asked ha to leave and ofcourse she did.
Note: I would stil have done wateva but I don't sleep with married women! Hell NO!!!
Please guys, I hope I did the right thing..*winks*...
Adonbilivit. Is she a robot? Na everytine u tell her she dey do?

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by marvelyole(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
U did well bt some elements of disblv dy d story

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pabloescobar:

Can we be friends?
okay smiley
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Attahiru87(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Surely some or most dude will. Wit dis our present generation... embarassed.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Starxx(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well done!!! You ve done well.

Haha lol!!!!! Here in London, Nigeria guys(not all) don't even go after single ladies anymore but married or pregnant women; Abomination.

She is a good lady in a way cos some married women wouldn't tell you; talking as a victim.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by elnino3(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Since when is adultery worse than fornication?
A sin is a sin

Besides if you lust after her you are already guilty...

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by clevvermind(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clemzy16:
The desperation to seem nice to Nairaland girls is getting alarming. Before it was Clevvermind, now you.. Hmmm.. Who's gonna be next?

Anyway, it's none of my business...
i dnt try to impress anyone. Take note.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op tell us the truth. I beg of u.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Extom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
darqly:

When I hear or see supposed grownups use terms like 'pweety, sowi, buh, juxt, cox, etc', it just breaks my heart. Makes me want to reach for the nearest branch and cane somebody angry
Walahi, the rate at which 'supposed grownups ' behave like adolescents is so alarming these days, that I've been compelled to believe the notion that "30 is the new 20". You will see a full-bearded young man, who is supposed to comport himself, and be an example to the little ones in his neighbourhood, forming 'swag'. Sometimes, I just sit and wonder 'when will this gullible bunch start to have sense'? undecided
The one that leaves me pained the most is that some will wait till they're done with NYSC, before deciding what to do with their "remaining half-life", making themselves almost totally unemployable. sad cry
Grow up kids!!!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by UnimkeAk(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
B I G -F A T -L I E S
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP, na u dey teach devil how to lie? I dey hail o!!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by notoriousbabe: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiwannn:

didn't he do the right thing?
he didn't at all
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by barnaby04(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Story for the gods. This story looks so fake that only the guilible ones that believes that GEJ has transform Nigeria with his Transformation song will see it as real!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by lumeneng22: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nobody here will advise you to sleep with another man's wife.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I
lumeneng22:
Nobody here will advise you to sleep with another man's wife.
But they will donit given the opportunity
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Doublyu:
This might sound untrue or Fictional but it is so True. My name is Kelvin. I stay in Port Harcourt. On a faithful thursday evenin, I went to SPAR (the new PH Mall) to buy somethings. I was in d the company of my then secondary school classmate who is now a doctor. After we did our shopping and we went to pay, I saw dis pwetty lady. She was d cashier. After I paid I gve ha compliments and she blushed soo hard I could evn see ha make ups falling off her face. So I gve ha my card and She promised to call. Later dat evenin she did call.. I askd ha to cme and visit me. And She did. Looking @ dis lady in my room I felt I shld start Ravaging her! After a while, we strted kissing and in a less dan a minute she was unclad. Then I noticed a ring on her hand. I tot it was all dese fancy ladies ring. So I asked, and she was so plain to say she was married. I tot she ws kidn until she brought out her daughters pix from ha bag and showed me to proove it. I lost the urge immediately. I wondered why a married woman would want to cheat on her husband. I asked ha to leave and ofcourse she did.
Note: I would stil have done wateva but I don't sleep with married women! Hell NO!!!
Please guys, I hope I did the right thing..*winks*...

I really don't know the type of spirit that operates in many women today and marital institution have been mocked so well.

Imagine giving herself to you just like that.Chai

I will never forget the day i stumbled across a chat between a guy and my ex stating that she called my ex because he was Hot wild and wet that he wants her to make him cum and i began to wonder the type of dirty act this can be when the guy is so aware that she is a married lady.

I will simply advice responsible guys to maintain a status quo, there are many unmarried sweet looking chics around and must never allow yourself to be in bed with any married lady not even the ones that foolishly claim they are separated.

Separation is not divorce and you are either married or divorced, no in-between
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by crackhouse(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
So she was carrying her daughter's pic all around the whole place?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by SHOCK7(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:
Am in no support of anyone cheating or something, but Sex is overrated!

During my service year, I had a similar experience.
Seriously share!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Mickey7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I should settle in portharcourt!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by toprealman: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
...we started kissing.....(Line 5, 3rd sentence)
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by JayJustus(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2015
I need that charm NOT for women but for money!!!!
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by nawtikid(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2015
MrCork:

.....bro r u g@y??.... Was wrong wot sleeping wit marrrryed women? angry
maybe she isn't light skinned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.