Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jose Mourinho - The Titles I Won In Porto Are The Most Important In My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho - The Titles I Won In Porto Are The Most Important In My Career (427 Views)

Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes / Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Wenger V Mourinho - The War Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho - The Titles I Won In Porto Are The Most Important In My Career by Dafe306: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Mourinho, who left Porto for Chelsea in 2004 after two Primeira Liga wins and a Champions League success, was named Portugal's coach of the century on Wednesday. And after picking up his title, the Portuguese said:
"Obviously the titles that I won with Porto in this context are the most important in my career because they were titles won with a Portuguese team for Portuguese soccer. With Porto it was a unique case because that was winning a Champions League final with nine Portuguese players. Would I like to see it happen again? Yes I would, yes. It represents a sensation of not only have reached so many goals in my career but also in some way have contributed to Portuguese soccer. I have not been here for 12 years, 12 years away, but even in being away I have always tried to dignify my country and Portuguese soccer"
He won the Premier League twice in his first spell with the Blues before claiming two Serie A crowns with Inter Milan and a La Liga triumph with Real Madrid.
Source - http://dayosports..com/2015/01/jose-mourinho-titles-i-won-in-porto-are.html
please visit www.dayosports..com for sports news and gossip

(1) (Reply)

Betting Tips: Qpr Vs Man Utd / Manuel Pellegrini: Chelsea Clash Pivotal For Manchester City / Lightning Strike Football Players Dead,many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.