Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (37194 Views)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2015
TrollMan:
Let me guess; after the said interview, she was still left there to continue the struggle. Oh well what a dumb áss country with stúpid and selfish people.

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by taiwo09: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2015
people like Miss Beauty makes me still believes in this country, she was indeed an Angel..much love to those doing good out there. some pastors and imams would never do such for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by taiwo09: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=stevecrun post=29862433][/quote]
dont forget Naija is a jungle...wild life grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
TrollMan:
Let me guess; after the said interview, she was still left there to continue the struggle. Oh well what a dumb áss country with stúpid and selfish people.

I got your point but d question is what can the poor journalist do to help? To me he has done his part, the missing action should be blamed on the government; L.G to be precised.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by phoebe69: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Men taking advantage of free pussy since 19BC.
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by phoebe69: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=stevecrun post=29862433][/quote]
Re: Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) by eyinjuege: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
TrollMan:

Stupid and selfish people

Someone has been feeding her since she was abandoned,
Someone has been responsible for her bills at the antenatal clinic,
Someone has been there for her during her labour and delivery,
Someone ensured her baby was taken to the orphanage, and not sold to the highest bidder.

Pls Miss Beauty Saliu and probably a lot of people in that community should be commended for being their sister's keeper, despite the challenges everyone is facing. We still have a lot of good Nigerians, so please give honor to whom it's due

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.